The fastest and easiest way ever to measure your alignment. (ILLUSTRATED BELOW)
Don’t be fooled or intimidated by your cars alignment. Since most cars are manufactured with McPherson strut suspensions, the only adjustment that can be made, in stock form, is the toe adjustment. Why pay someone over and over to check your alignment???? This tool will pay for its self the first time you use it.
CHECK YOUR ALIGNMENT IN UNDER 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!
This tool can be used on front or rear wheels, front or rear wheel drive. This is a must for the D.I.Y or weekend racer! We are so confident that you will find our system to be the FASTEST, EASIEST, and MOST ACCURATE tool of its kind or we will **refund the purchase price, no questions asked. Again, we want you to be COMPLETELY SATISFIED or we will refund the purchase price.
I am going to show you just how simple this can be…..
Step by Step Illustration:
Simply adjust the arms for height Place one stick on each side of your vehicle
One QT Stick on each side Slide the clips of the tape through each side of the QT
Slide the clips through each end Read the tapes & you're finished!
That's all there is to it!!! Get your Quick Stick Toe Alignment TODAY!
- Quick easy set-up, with complete instructions
- Works on any vehicle regardless of tire/wheel size
- Height adjustment for your vehicle whether it is slammed or in the sky
- Large easy to read scale with extra large 1/8 and 1/16 markings
- Powder coated for endurance and durability
- **Complete satisfaction or your money back, no questions asked
- **FULL REFUND OFFER VALID WITHIN 15 DAYS OF PURCHASE WITH RETURN OF COMPLETE, UNDAMAGED SYSTEM**
- Made, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
What you will receive:
The Quick Trick Alignment Stick is a Division of Alignment Simple Solutions, USA (patent pending)
- 2-Powder Coated Quick Trick Alignment Sticks
- 2-Rubber enclosed measuring tapes showing large 1/8 and 1/16 marks
- Complete instructions on checking your toe adjustment
- Lifetime warranty against defects and workmanship
Registered trademark 2010
castor race car degrees
automobile wheel setback alignment adjustments
quick trick alignment.com
is it bad to drive fast around a corner
quick trick wheel alignment
toe alighnment systems
measuring slip angle and friction circle
align front wheels yourself after strut replacement - steering wheel not centered - on fwd car alignment has changed
qt alignment system
what is the ball in the middle of the stick between the tires
hagalo simple paso a paso
what does sai in front end alignment mean
influence of kingpin angle changes
heavy front and rear sway bar on front wheel drive
circle track scrub radius
quick track alignment
alignment simple solutions
quick trick camber and toe in
modifying a kingpin extension
larger wheels affect caster
steering scrub radius alignment
slip slide alignment for car