**Welcome to AtoZ Discount Software**
No need to look any further! We offer the best selection of computer software and games at the lowest prices. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Our feedback rating says it all!
Fast shipping and low rates:
1st rate communication:
Problems or questions? All emails are are handled quickly, your concerns are our #1 priority.
Our automated email system keeps you informed of your order.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Buy with confidence, we take every step necessary to ensure that you are happy with your purchase!
Rest assured that all of our items are BRAND NEW - FULL VERSION and include key codes or registration #'s necessary to install.
See my SHIPPING DETAILS
See my TERMS & CONDITIONS
To see my most frequently asked questions click here: FAQ'S
Item #: 183339
Publisher: Nolo Press, Inc.
Original List Price: $89.99
Create legal documents that protect your family and property
Quicken WillMaker Premium 2012 helps you create a customized estate plan, quickly and easily. Along with documents for Legal Will, Financial Powers of Attorney, Final Arrangements, and Executor Documents, this software includes helpful finance, home, and family documents, as well as bestselling estate planning, retirement, and personal finance resources. From estate planning documents to personal finance documents, this software will help you save your family money, time, and unnecessary stress while letting you make your wishes known. Complete important documents at your own pace and tailor them to suit your situation with Quicken WillMaker Premium 2012.
- Living Trust Maker
- The Executor's Guide eBook
- Plan Your Estate eBook
- Solve Your Money Troubles eBook
- Personal Finance Collection
- Get it Together eBook
- Long-Term Care eBook
- IRAs, 401(k)s and Other Retirement Plans eBook
- Nolo's Essential Retirement Tax Guide eBook
- Nolo's Encyclopedia of Everyday Law eBook
Protect your Property and Loved Ones with Essential Documents
- Updated information about estate and gift tax laws
- Information on how to protect your digital legacy (handling your Facebook, Twitter, and other online accounts
- New look and feel - redesigned interface makes it even easier to create and manage your estate plan and contacts
- Wills - Will are at the heart of any estate plan because they let you (not the state) control who will inherit your property. In your will, you can leave property to family, friends, and charities; name an adult to care for your minor children and their property; name an executor to carry out your wishes, and leave your pets to a trusted caretaker.
- Health Care Directives - Health Care Directives let you control your medical care and spare your family difficult decisions if someday you can't speak for yourself. Your Health Care Directive includes Power of Attorney for Health Care which lets you appoint a trusted person to oversee your medical care and name a doctor you'd like to supervise your care; and Living Will, which lets you specify the type of medical care you want - or don't want - if you become incapacitated, make decisions about specific medical treatments and procedures, authorize donation of your organs or body after death.
- Final Arrangements - Final Arrangements ease the burden on your loved ones by letting them know what kind of services you would like after your death.
- Durable Financial Powers of Attorney - Durable Financial Powers of Attorney let you name someone you trust to take care of your financial matters, if someday you're unable to do so yourself. You can also make Limited Powers of Attorney, to give someone authority for specific tasks or time periods.
- Information for Caregivers and Survivors - Information for Caregivers and Survivors will greatly aid those who may need to care for you or manage your estate, giving them everything from information about your bank accounts to the names of people you'd like contacted in the event of your death or incapacity.
- Executor Documents - Executor Documents provide help for wrapping up an estate, including an Executor's Checklist, Affidavit or Domicile, and General Notice of Death.
- Home and Family Documents - Home and Family Documents are useful in all kinds of common situations, whether you're having someone take care of your house and pets for a week or look after your children for a weekend. They include Temporary Guardianship Authorization for Care of Minor, Pet Care Agreement, Housesitting Instructions and many more practical forms.
- Personal Finance Documents - Personal Finance Documents are everyday legal forms that are certain to come in handy, such as Promissory Notes and Bills of Sale.
Easily Create an Estate Plan
Settle An Estate
- All the Step-by-Step Guidance You Need - Quicken WillMaker guides you through a simple interview for each document you want to create. The program produces customized legal documents, designed to comply with the laws of your state.
- My Documents - Check the status of any document, resume creating a document or state a new one. You can produce any document in Quicken WillMaker Premium in one sitting, but there's no need to rush - relax and take your time, as WillMaker doesn't charge by the hour.
- Get Started, Review, Sign - Select a document from the list, complete a simple interview, then review, save a PDF, or print and sign. If you need to make changes, it's no problem - you can revise your answers at any time.
- Find Help Along the Way - Onscreep help tailored to the screen you're reading, is always instantly available. When you need more in-depth information, jump straight to the program's legal manual - an entire book about estate planning.
- Glossary Assistance - Unfamiliar with an estate planning legal term? Look it up in the Glossary of nearly 4,000 terms - all pulled from Nolo's Plain-English Law Dictionary.
- Help When You Need It - The right legal and practical information will help you wrap up the financial affairs of a loved one who has died so you won't be overwhelmed by the work.
- The Executor's Guide - The Executor's Guide eBook helps you get organized, handle paperwork and make progress one step at a time.
- Common Estate Tasks - Prepare for and accept the job of executor, make sense of a will, or handle matters when there isn't a will - and claim life insurance, Social Security, and other benefits.
- Further Estate Assistance - The Executor's Guide helps you ensure children and their property are cared for, deal with family members, manage assets and pay bills, and wrap up a simple living trust.
- Additional Features - Get state-specific information, including tables outlining key points of each state's laws.
Avoid Probate Court
- Living Trust Maker Software - Probate court proceedings take months and can cost thousands of dollars - but the time and expense can be avoiding with Living Trust Maker Software.
- Easy Property Transfer - A living trust lets survivors transfer property quickly and easily to the people who inherit, and Living Trust Maker helps you create one with a simple question-and-answer format.
- Create Your Living Trust - Create a valid living trust, tailored to your wishes and the laws of your state - a living trust for an individual or a couple, or a children's subtrust for property left to children and young adults.
- Make Changes as Needed - The Living Trust Maker software lets you make as many revisions to your documents as you need, should your situation change.
- Onscreen Legal Manual - The onscreen legal manual will help you understand all of your options so you can make the best decisions about what property to put in your trust, whether to make an individual or join trust, and much more.
Maximize Your Family's Assets
Minimize Taxes and Avoid Penalties
- Plan Your Estate - This comprehensive guide to estate planning covers both simple and sophisticated strategies to help you create the right plan.
- Tools You Need - Learn how to leave property through a will, provide for your loved ones through life insurance, and make final arrangements. The Plan Your Estate eBook also shows you how to name a guardian for your minor child, leave property to a young person, and reduce estate taxes.
- Added Features - Nolo Plan Your Estate includes sample estate plans that even more clearly illustrate your options in estate planning to help you maximize your family's assets.
- Included eBook - IRAS, 401(k)s and Other Retirement Plans eBook will help you make sense of the rules when it come to retirement planning - whether you're approaching retirement, changing jobs, or just want to borrow money from a plan.
- Help With Retirement - This eBook covers the common types of retirement plans, including 401(k)s, profit-sharing plans, IRAs, Keoghs and tax-deferred annuities.
- What to Do Before and After Retirement - Find out how to implement tax strategies, avoid penalties for taking money out early, minimize taxes, divide a plan at divorce, take required distributions, and handle interim distributions to your heirs.
Discover Eldercare Options
- Nolo's Essential Retirement Tax Guide - Tax deductions change considerably when you retire; this eBook explains the rules in plain English, so you can learn how to make the most out of your money and assets when you retire.
- Your Health, Home, Investments, and More - You'll understand your tax benefits after retirement and find out how to save more money.
- Enjoy Your Retirement - Learn how to keep more of your hard-earned money by doing volunteer work; accounting for increased medical expenses; buying a boat, RV, or second home; living off your investments; selling or renting out a home; or starting a business.
Organize Your Records
- Long-Term Care - Written with sensitivity and clarity, this included eBook shows you how to evaluate all of the (often bewildering) options for long-term care and choose one that matches your needs and budget.
- How to Plan and Pay - Whether you are making a long-term care decision for yourself, for a spouse, or for a loved one, this eBook will help you choose the right care and get the most out of benefits.
- Information to Help - Long-Term Care covers comparing long-term care insurance plans, choosing a nursing facility, arranging home care, protecting assets, and exploring options beyond nursing homes.
- Protection of Elders and Assets - Long-Term Care will also help you learn how to recognize elder fraud, so you and your loved ones will be even better protected.
Boost Your Financial Health
- Get It Together - This eBook shows you step-by-step how to get organized to make it easy for your family to locate your records including insurance policies, online banking passwords, real estate deeds, and other important information.
- Keep Track - Get It Together tells you how you organize estate planning documents, secure passwords and places, tax and real estate records, retirement accounts, employment records, and final arrangements.
- Work Together - This eBook helps you work together with aging parents, grandparents, friends, or patients to get their records in order.
- Additional Features - Get It Together includes a useful Letter to Loved Ones template, with general instructions for handling after-death matters, including memorial services.
Legal FAQs Answered and Expert Help
- Solve Your Money Troubles - Regain your financial freedom and discover long-term solutions to managing your money with this complete guide.
- Information You Can Use - Learn how to prioritize debts, create a budget, negotiate with creditors, explore bankruptcy options, and rebuilt credits.
- Other Help - Solver Your Money Troubles includes sample letters to creditors, as well as worksheets and charts that let you calculate your debts and expenses and create a repayment plan. The book covers the new federal Credit CARD Act, as well as expanded information on dealing with foreclosure and the new federal government loan modification programs.
- Nolo's Encyclopedia of Everyday Law - This eBook provides answers to your most frequency asked legal questions - from dealing with noisy neighbors, feeling harassed by a collection agency, or realizing the car you just purchased is a lemon.
- Everyday Legal Help - Nolo's Encyclopedia is packed with handy information about credit and debt, workplace rights, child custody and visitation, intellectual property, small claims court, and much more.
- Listen to Experts - This audio CD features podcasts that deliver expert information on saving money on big things like life insurance, taxes, college savings, and medicare and medicaid.
Legal Help for Everyone
Estate Planning Documents
- 101 Law Forms for Personal Use - This free eBook download (with online registration) is a comprehensive collection of legal forms covering transactions you're likely to face in your daily life.
- Customize Forms - Find and customize the forms you need to sell property, including motor vehicles and computers; borrow or lend money; settle disputes; rent out a place to live; contract home repair; and authorize temporary guardianship of a child or pet.
- Complete Family Law References - From the rights of teenagers to name change rules, this handy paperback guidebook is the perfect starting point to find answers about the laws affecting your family.
- Legal Will
- Health Care Directive
- Property Worksheet
- Information for Caregivers and Survivors
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Revocation Documents
- Final Arrangements
Home and Family Documents
- General Bill of Sale
- Promissory Notes
- Security Agreement for Borrowing Money
- Limited Power of Attorney for Finances
- And More!
- Temporary Guardianship Authorization
- Child Care and Elder Care Agreements
- Pet Care Agreement
- Authorization for Foreign Travel with Minor
- And More!
Estate planning documents are not valid in Louisiana or U.S. Territories.
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7
- Pentium 400 MHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 54 MB of available hard disk space for WillMaker (plus up to 500 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 if not already intalled)
- 800 x 600 resolution monitor (1024 x 768 recommended; 16-bit color)
- CD-ROM Drive: 2x speed
- 56 Kbps modem required to access online features; fees may apply
- Any printer supported by Windows XP SP2, Vista, WInodws 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Adobe Reader
All payments must be made in U.S. currency and must be received within 10 business days after the end of auction.
U.S. / USPS
You will receive a delivery confirmation email.
**The US Postal Service does not offer tracking for international packages.
All items will be shipped within 1 business day after payment is received.
Due to first class weight restrictions multiple items can only be shipped via parcel or priority mail.
S&H for multiple items will be based on the heaviest item purchased.
All multiple items must be paid for in one payment.
MULTIPLE ITEMS DISCOUNT CANNOT BE CALCULATED BY EBAY. YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON "ASK SELLER FOR TOTAL" AT CHECKOUT.
++TERMS & CONDITIONS++
VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements. ALL COMPUTER GAMES & SOFTWARE are non-region specific and will work on any computer worldwide provided the system meets the minimum requirements. Buyers are responsible for determining compatibility with their particular computer system before bidding. We are not responsible for compatibility issues.
Winning bidder must notify me within 3 days after end of auction with intended method of payment. By using the ebay checkout system I am automatically notified.
Said payment will be due within 10 days of closing of auction. Non-compliance will result in a negative feedback and item will be relisted.
PLEASE, be sure you have read and understand this auction in it's entirety. Once you win an item you have entered into a binding contract.
When dealing with computer software and games it is important to bear in mind that when there is a problem it is usually a compatibility issue. Please be sure before purchasing that you have the proper operating system. Once you receive your item handle the cd with care, fingerprints are the biggest culprit for malfunctions. Before installing be sure to close all running programs and turn off any antivirus protection program that may be running, and follow directions to the letter. If a problem is encountered my first suggestion will always be to go to the publishers website for possible solutions.
All that said, I understand that in a few rare cases there may be a problem with the game itself. If you have any problems or are unhappy in some other way with your purchase just let me know. If we can't work it out I will refund 100% of your money in most cases. Check my feedback and you will see that I do all I can to make my customers happy!!
For more "OFFICE" software click here: http://stores.ebay.com/A-to-Z-Games-Galore_Home-Office-Software_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Following are the answers to the most common questions that I receive. If your question is not answered here, by all means, please feel free to email me.
Please use ebay's checkout system. It is very easy to use. Just check the box next to the method of payment you prefer, then click on the "Pay Now" button and follow the step by step instructions. Once you have completed checkout Ebay will send me an automated email with your payment details. There is no need for you to notify me.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me. Thanks for looking and happy bidding!
SquareTrade © AP6.0