100% of proceeds from this eBay sale will go to "Our Thrift Store", a program of The Gear Foundation. The Gear Foundation creates ongoing jobs for almost 20 adults with disabilities.
- Make sure to look at the listing carfully before bidding. Once you win the auction, there are no refunds unless we miss describe the item.
- We try our best to please every customer to the highest standard possible! We politely ask you to read through our entire guidelines and policy page before you purchase anything from The Gear Foundation.
- If you are purchasing an item from outside the United States, please contact us for shipping costs and instructions before paying. You must wait until we send you the invoice before you pay for your item(s).
- If purchasing an item from inside the U.S.A. and you would like to know shipping costs for an item, please contact us with a message containing your zip code and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We do combined shipping for multiple items purchased. Please contact us and let us know if you are planning on bidding on more than one item. We will send you a combined shipping invoice once your items have sold and are ready to be paid for.
- Our handling time is 3 business days from the date of payment. We only ship out items Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between the hours of 10am to 4:30pm. (Dates subject to change due to holidays)
- We do accept returns. (Please refer to the shipping and payments tab for a detail description of our return policy)
- We do offer insurance; and STRONGLY recommend you cover your item with its protection if you are worried about your item being damaged upon shipment and arrival in the care of the USPS.
- Due to our work schedule, we can only respond to questions and resolve issues during work hours specified above. So please be patient for a response when asking questions during our off days. (We do not work Saturday, Sunday, or Monday)
- If an item is not paid for within 7 days of purchase date we will open an unpaid item case / cancel transaction. If the buyer has a legitimate reason why they can’t pay within our 7 day policy, and does not want a unpaid item case opened against them they should explain to us the reasons why promptly.
- Thank you so much for respecting our guidelines and policy’s! We work hard to give you confidence and peace of mind in every purchase made from The Gear Foundation!
Please Note: Our special needs employees list ALL our items listed in our eBay store. They try their best to be as accurate and honest with the item descriptions. They NEVER miss describe an item on purpose. Please be understanding to the circumstances.
Once your item is purchased and received, if you find that your item was inaccurately described you must follow our return policy procedure so we can resolve the issue promptly. If you have any questions or concerns about a listing, please contact us before placing a bid on an item. Please make sure you have read and agree with our entire policy and procedure page before you place a bid! Thanks and happy bidding!