Please read the terms and conditions listed below the item description before bidding.
Manufacturer: ProSoft Technology
Item Title: SLC 500 Generic ASCII Serial Communications Module
Model: MVI46-GSC F/W: 1.03
The MVI46 Generic ASCII Serial Interface Module is a fast and easy way to add two fully configurable ASCII communication ports to the SLC platform without consuming the front port of the processor, or using valuable processing time.
The MVI46-GSC module is a single slot, backplane compatible solution for the Rockwell Automation SLC platform. This module has two powerful and fully configurable ASCII communication ports, each supporting the sending and receiving of large ASCII character strings. With the implementation of some supporting ladder logic in the processor, the many different devices supporting ASCII communications can be integrated into the SLC platform.
- Backplane Current Load
- 800 ma @ 5V (from backplane)
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 60° C (32 to 140° F)
- Storage Temperature
- -40 to 85° C (-40 to 185° F)
- 30g operational, 50g non-operational
- Relative Humidity
- 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
- 5g from 10 to 50 Hz
- Compatible with Rockwell Automation SLC 5/02 M0/M1 capable processors or newer.
- LED indicators
- Module status, Backplane transfer status, Application status, Serial activity and error LED status
Product Link: MVI46
List Price $1437.00
Condition: Pulled from a working environment and in excellent condition.
Guaranteed No DOA
Please use the shipping calculator at the top of the page to determine total cost!
Thanks for looking!