5 pack US patent HP 564XL 564 refillable cartridge with chip
Work well with the following machines:
HP - 564
Hewlett Packard (HP) – Deskjet：3070a e-All-in-One，3520 e-all-in-one，
Hewlett Packard (HP) – OfficeJet：4620，4622 Inkjet Multifunction
Hewlett Packard (HP) – PhotoSmart：
C6383，C6388，D5400 Series，D5445，D5460，D5463，D5468，D7500 Series，
D7560，eStation All-in-One，Plus All-in-One，Plus e-All-in-One，
Premium Fax，Premium Fax All-in-One，Premium Fax e-All-in-One - C410a，
5510 e-All-in-One，5511 e-All-in-One，5512 e-All-in-One，5514 e-All-in-One，
e-All-in-One，5520 e-All-in-One，6510 e-All-in-One，6512 e-All-in-One，
e-All-in-One，7510 e-All-in-One，7515 e-All-in-One
Best for Business and Home office.
This list including:
(1) 5 pack HP 564XL 564 (2Black+Cyan+Magenta+Yellow) Pre-filled US patent refillable cartridge with chip
(2) Detail refill instruction
***The cartridges are prefilled with premium ink and ready to use directly.It is very convenient.
**HP 564XL Black cartridge is prefilled with 20ml pigment black ink
HP 564 Black cartridge is prefilled with 13ml dye black ink
HP 564 Cyan cartridge is prefilled with 13ml dye cyan ink
HP 564 Magenta cartridge is prefilled with 13ml dye magenta ink
HP 564 Yellow cartridge is prefilled with 13ml dye yellow ink
Features of the refillable cartridge:
(1) Easy to install
(2) Rasy to refill, just use the syringe refill from refill hole
(3) Transparent Design: cartridges are clear designed so that you are able to see how much ink you have put and that will reduce leaking.
(4) Save money: You can almost unlimited to refill with our refill kits to save your hard earned money.
- Smell:Sligthtly ammonia odor
- Particles:<0.5 micron (Average<100 nano)
- Stability:No settling in 2 years (at normal storage)
- Temperature:-12°C no frozen and 50°C no gelling
- Light Fastness:7-8BWS
- Water Fastness:5 (Excellent)
- Gas Fastness:5 (Excellent)
- Rubfastness:5 (Excellent)
The is fully compatible and comparable with HP cartridges.
Guaranteed quality and compatibility with HP Printers
- Yields the exact same quality printing for documents and photos
- Premium US made ink filtered by nano-filters (<0.2 um, 1 inch = 25000000 um
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How do Nano inks compare to the inks of top branded printer cartridges (e.g. HP, Epson)?
A. We use premium UV grade raw dye. These inks are specially formulated by our Ph.D. chemists and manufactured according to the strictest and highest requirements and specifications. THESE ARE NOT GENERIC INKS. Our ink is nanometer scale filtered to <0.2 nanometer to ensure stable and fluent printing and to prevent print nozzle blockages. The printed pictures offer a wide color gamut and vivid output. Also, the fade resistance is as good as retail grade. For legal reasons we must point out that the printer manufacturers (e.g. HP, Epson, Canon, etc.) spent a considerable amount of time and money on Research & Development of their inkjet products. It is acknowledged that they manufacture very high grade inks and we do not claim to the same inks manufactured by the same source. However, we can proudly say that our ink quality matches theirs. Please do note that these are compatible inks and are not manufactured nor endorsed by HP or any other printer manufacturers.
ink volume: Full volume
Pacakge: Brand new plastic seals with a retail package.
Nano Digital is a registered trademark of the intellectual property owned by Nano Business and Technology, Inc. and its use if prohibited without prior permission.
© 2007 Nano Digital™
Add us to your favorite sellers