ReplacementRadios, is one of the largest factory audio/video sites on the web. Now we're on eBay too!! If you’ve been to our website, you know we have a HUGE selection of radios at prices that can’t be beat. Now we’re offering a few select items on eBay. Same great ReplacementRadios quality... even better prices. With a real warranty to boot! ReplacementRadios. Check out what we have to offer.
- Factory (OEM) Pontiac radio BOARD (Not a listing for a radio)
- Removed from a new radio (Has never been used)
- Solves problem of burnt out display
- Usually solves problem of burnt out buttons too
- Does NOT include the face with the buttons
- Looks exactly like the eBay thumbnail picture (it's a green board)
- NOT compatible with the CD6 radio (am/fm with built-in 6 CD changer)
- Compatible with the single CD or CD/Cassette radio
- Fully compatible with Monsoon, BOSE or regular sound system
- Installation will not trigger Theftlock
- Plug and play. No soldering or splicing required.
Radios with this same basic board were offered in the Grand Prix, Vibe, Grand Am, Sunfire, Aztek, Montana, Bonneville and Matrix for the years shown in the application list above. These radios have a big problem with the display burning out, as well as lights behind the buttons. This board will solve both those problems at once. (Although you should note: if your button lights went out as a group instead of one at a time, you may have a different problem and this will not fix the button lighting issue.) In rare instances, your problem might reside on the mainboard. A new display/control board will not fix this. You would need a new radio. This is a pretty rare occurrence though and usually only occurs if the old board is removed improperly or the new one is installed incorrectly.
It only works on am/fm/cd and am/fm/cd/cassette radios. It does not work on navigation or CD6 radios. It works with regular, BOSE and Monsoon sound systems. Even on MP3 radios from the vehicles listed. This board is from a CD radio, so it does not have the bulb for the cassette eject button but obviously that is not a big deal.
Make sure to unplug your radio and let it sit for 60 minutes before attempting this repair. Otherwise you risk shorting out your radio and/or face. We've had MANY reports of this, so please take our advice. You don't want to be one of those guys!
Returns are not accepted for this item, so make sure you re-read this ad and understand what you're getting: A new control/display board for a radio such as the one pictured below.
- If you pay with Paypal, you MUST include a Confirmed US or Canadian Address. Further, we will ONLY ship to that same address. NO exceptions! This is required for the transaction to be covered under Paypal's Protection Program.
- We do NOT ship overseas at all. Too much fraud and frustration.
New display/control board
for a radio similar to this:
NOT a listing for a radio!! This is for illustration purposes ONLY!!
Included in this auction:
1 brand new Pontiac display/control board
^ front ^
^ back ^
- The board is brand new and in excellent condition. It has NEVER been in a vehicle.
- The board in the picture is a picture of one of the actual boards we have in stock. You will get an item that looks EXACTLY like this. Not a radio. You will get the green board.
- Returns are not accepted for this product. We accurately describe our products. Check our feedback. Enough said!
We are NOT a salvage yard. We are NOT affiliated with a salvage yard. We don't have the typical used parts mentality. We specialize in one thing: replacement factory audio/video. We are very picky and strive to provide products that we would be proud to have in our own vehicles. Please give us a chance to add you to our long list of satisfied customers.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
is based on the weight of the item and your zip code. Ebay's shipping calculator does the figuring,
not us. For US orders, we include a modest $.50 handling fee to cover packaging. If you feel the eBay shipping
calculation is high, you might be underestimating the package weight and/or
current shipping costs from our zip code to yours. Please don't ding us
for shipping cost in the ratings, as we have no control over ever-increasing
A signature is not required for delivery of your package. If you aren't at home to receive it, it will most likely be left at your door. We will email the tracking number to you. You should bemonitoring it's progress and collecting it safely once it arrives.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUR OTHER AUCTIONS