Details about Police Grade Pepper Spray Gun, Looks & Works Like a Gun, EXTREMELY EffectiveSee original listing
Aug 25, 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
Police Grade Pepper Spray Gun, Looks & Works Like a Gun, EXTREMELY Effective.
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE WORTH?
HOW TO TAKE DOWN AN ATTACKER WITHOUT RUINING YOUR LIFE:
1) Have a weapon that will do the job.
2) The weapon needs to be non-lethal.
Note: This item is sold with a solid black frame. The pepper spray cartridges come in solid black, or orange tipped as pictured. Ebay requires me to show a picture of the orange and black only. However, we ship all black cartridges.
What is the best weapon out there?
What happens in a deadly force shooting?
Why should you buy from me?
Keep reading for the answers!
The JPX is the most powerful and advanced pepper spray system available. Of all the non lethal weapons, it is the most painful and disabling.
It's some NASTY stuff that (unlike a stun gun) will put the attacker ON THE GROUND for about 45 minutes.
-To use a stun gun, you have to be way too close to your attacker. . . .and it might not stop them. And it will only disable them for a few minutes if at all.
-To use a taser, you only have one shot, and both points need to make contact. . . . that’s a 30% chance. . . .lots of room for error.
-To use a little keychain type pepper spray, you have to be very close to the target, it can't be windy or raining or cold or hot, and you have to shake it before using.
-To use a firearm, even in self defense, you will very likely spend some time in jail and about $50,000 trying proving that. Have your attorney on speed dial!
What's the answer? A weapon that will STOP an attack without having to use deadly force. This is the best weapon out there that will do just that.
-No concealed handgun license, no permit and no background check needed
-Highly concentrated solution, superior to tear gas even against attackers under the influence of drugs. Extremely disabling!
-Waterproof and Shockproof
-No batteries or charging needed
-23 feet range, STOPS THREATS AT A DISTANCE.
-Launches the spray at 405 mph (590 feet per second)
-Easy to carry, easy to use
-Two shots, double action, auto switch over
-Quickly Reloadable (refills available)
-Lightweight. . . about 14 oz for easy carry
-Can carry places that you can’t carry a gun (see ATF ruling below)
-Intimidation factor: looks like a gun!
-Great for animal control also if out jogging
-Measures 7.28” long, 1.38” wide, 3.46” high
-2 year manuf. warranty
-Swiss made precision
-Special note: there is a lasered version that I would be happy to sell you, but it sells for $319.95. This model does have sites, but frankly, since you are shooting a spray, you pretty much just have to point it in the general direction of the attacker. You don't even have to be a good shot!!!!! I believe that this model is the best value.
UNLIKE THE LITTLE PEPPER SPRAY CANISTERS,the JPX:
-Provides accurate delivery of product using the gun sites
-Is less affected by wind or rain
-Not susceptible to heat or cold
-Doesn’t need to be shaken
-Don't need to be close to your attacker
OPINION FROM THE ATF:
The Piexon JPX does not constitute a “firearm” as defined in the Gun Control Act of a “firearm” or “any other weapon” as defined in the National Firearms Act. Also, the magazines designed for this device do not constitute “ammunition” as defined in the Gun Control Act.
WHAT HAPPENS IN A DEADLY FORCE SHOOTING:
We've all seen the news about how you may have to come up with tens of thousands of dollars and stay awhile in jail while you try to prove that you shot someone in self defense with a firearm. Carrying a firearm outside your home is the most dangerous mistake you can make to jeopardize your family's financial welfare. Even if you win, you are still out the money, time, and heartbreak.
HERE'S HOW IT USUALLY GOES DOWN:
1) Shoot someone in self defense. There will be blood.
2) Call 911. The police arrive. There will be handcuffs.
3) There will be media and you’ll be in it, and not in a good way.
4) Call your attorney. You are in trouble.
5) You will be under EXTREME scrutiny. Even police have to face that in a shooting.
6) Your job may decide they don’t need you anymore, especially if you are going to be out for awhile dealing with the consequences.
7) You may face criminal charges while you try and prove self defense. It’s an uphill battle to prove that your actions were justified.
8) Your attorney wants a $50,000 retainer just to get started.
9) The family of the person you shot will sue you in civil court. A high % of deadly force encounters wind up in civil litigatons by the family.
10) Everything you own will be endangered in the civil and criminal litigations.
11) You will have repercussions that last for the rest of your life. Your family and finances will probably be ruined.
12) If you accidently killed an innocent bystander with a stray bullet, that compounds the problems.
13) You look like a fool in court. If you shot someone in your yard, their family’s attorney will say they were looking for their lost dog, their ski mask was because they were cold, and their gun was for self protection.
Even if you win, you still lose!
HOW TO AVOID ALL THIS & still protect yourself?
Get the biggest baddest pepper spray gun you can find.
That would be the JPX.
Best quotes ever heard about weapons:
Pepper spray: I would rather be tasered 10 times and stun gunned 30 times than pepper sprayed once.
Pepper spray key chain canisters: Better than nothing, and it sure is cute!
Taser guns: @#%*@ piece of S#*!
Stun guns: A touch stun device will incapacitate your grandmother and really piss off a determined attacker. You will likely end up with an electric suppository.
Who I am and my promises to you:
1) I am a U.S. seller based in Dallas, Texas.
2) I have been on Ebay since January 20, 1999.
3) I am committed to accurate listings and honest communications. Anything you buy from me will be exactly as described.
4) I ship fast! I make every effort to ship within 24 hours of payment.
5) All my products come from a smoke free environment.
6) I will leave positive feedback for you upon prompt payment.
7) I will refund your purchase if I have misrepresented the item in any way, or if the item has undisclosed damage. (example: a CD that doesn't play). I do not refund for buyer's remorse or change of mind. I believe that this is fair to all concerned.
8) I gladly combine shipping whenever possible.
9) I value my customers and do not charge "padded" shipping costs.
Thank you for your interest in my auctions.
Ebay wants me to write this: Please note that we won’t accept bids from people located in places where stun guns are illegal. If a buyer lives in a city, state, or country where stun guns are prohibited, sellers may not sell or ship stun guns to that person.
Note from me: if pepper spray is illegal in your city, state, country, county, municipality, galaxy, dimension, or imagination, please don’t order because we won’t ship it if it’s illegal in your location.