The Baby Cambridge Fundraiser is hosting a "Pippa Middleton Themed Charity Lot" this week. The lot includes (3) items from two exciting brands, LOGUE London and Argent of London, and a signed copy of Pippa Middleton's book Celebrate. 100% of the proceeds will go to East Anglia's Children's Hospices via Ebay for Charity. EACH is a charity helping children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
The auction lot retails for £440 ($670) and includes:
dress from LOGUE London
pendant from Argent of London
ONE (1) signed copy of Celebrate
by Pippa Middleton
This lot is a real treat for fashion fans. Every wardrobe needs a stylish Little Black Dress, and teamed with the Argent of London pendant, you are sure to stand out! Celebrate is an excellent read packed with party planning tips, recipes and photos.
LOGUE LONDON SONIA DRESS
The first item in the lot is the the LOGUE London 'Sonia' dress. The Sonia is from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection and is not available on the brand's website until the end of August. So, this is a wonderful opportunity to snag the classic piece early. The style is the new season's perfect LBD (Little Black Dress) to take you from day to night. Pair with a blazer for a polished work look or wear with a statement belt and killer heels for evening.
Retail Price: £235 / $358 (USD)
- 100% Silk Jersey
- Buttons down centre left side
- Logue's signature flash of colour at the back
- Long sleeves
- Belted waist
Size: You can PICK your own size. The dress comes in sizes 8 - 14.
|UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14|
|EU 36||EU 38||EU 40||EU 42|
|US 4||US 6||US 8||US 10|
|Chest / Bust||33 - 34||35 - 36||37 - 38||39 - 40|
|Fitted Waist||26 - 27||28 - 29||30 - 31||32 - 33|
|Hip||35.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 38.5||39.5 - 40.5||41.5 - 42.5|
About the Brand:
LOGUE London was launched by Emma Logue in January 2012. The luxury fashion label provides effortlessly chic clothing for the stylish girl about town. All pieces are made in England from the finest fabrics.
ARGENT OF LONDON GOLD-PLATED THREE PEAPOD PENDANT
The second item in the lot is an exquisite Gold Plated Peapod Pendant, stunning both in its originality and design. The pendant was worn by Pippa Middleton at the Vanity Fair luncheon in May 2013 (See photos here and here). It is the perfect piece if you're after a charming, quirky accessory.
Retail Price: £180 / $274 (USD)
- Three peapod gold pendant
- With 18" Gold Fill Beaded Chain
- Peapod is 4cm long
- Pendant is 5cm long including loop
- Pearls approximately 4-5mm
About the Brand:
Argent of London was set up in 1966 by Gail Goodrich to create a collection of timeless, beautiful, original designs in gold, silver and gemstones that women can afford to buy themselves rather than waiting for special occasions. The ambition of the brand has always been to produce irresistible products that are affordable luxury.
CELEBRATE: A YEAR OF FESTIVITIES FOR
FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
by Pippa Middleton)
Celebrate by Pippa Middleton is a fully illustrated and beautifully-designed book packed with recipes, crafts and inspirational ideas. Covering holidays, occasions and seasons, Celebrate is a one-stop guide to entertaining throughout the year. The charming book offers everything from affordable tips to historical anecdotes.
Best of all, the book is signed by Pippa Middleton herself, orginally purchased from a stock signing for Foyles for Books, and kindly donated by pippa-middleton.co.uk
Retail Price: £25 / $38 (USD) for unsigned copy
- Signed copy
- 416 pages
- Dimensions 24.8 x 19.6 x 3.8 cm
About the Author:
Pippa Middleton is the editor of The Party Times, an online party magazine from Party Pieces, the UK's leading online party-supply company founded in 1987. Pippa has organised many events in her work as a party planner with London-based events company Table Talk.
- This charity lot is really quite priceless due to the dress's advance availability and Pippa Middleton's signature on the book. However the combined retail value is £440 or $670 (USD). Furthermore, through the generosity of our sponsors, you can get it here for a significant discount.
- To the winning bid: send us a message with your dress size so we can coordinate delivery right away.
- FREE SHIPPING to UK and USA.
- For winning bids outside of UK & USA: shipping cost will apply at similar range to Logue London's delivery guide
- Exchange: Exchanges are possible to the LOGUE London dress if it does not fit. Winning bidders are responsible for shipping costs in the event of exchanges.
- All items will ship from the UK.
- International winners: Please note that local taxes (import & duty fees, if any) are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
If you have any questions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
all bidders the best of
luck! Remember, 100% of the proceeds go to charity!
Thank you very much for your support!