This item is refurbished by NetGear manufacturer and is Panasonic endorsed and approved!
Shipped in non-retail package with software setup CD and Extension Adapter
Besides PCs and Laptops, this item Is GUARANTEED to work with Panasonic model numbers OR WE PAY $5.00 and Standard return Shipping costs!
EXACTLY as DY-WL10 for Select 2010-2011 Models:
Also Compatible with 2010 VIERA® G25, G20, VT25, VT20 Series, DMP-BDT350, DMP-BTD300, DMP-BD85, DMP-BD65, DMP-BD655, SC-BT730, SC-BT330, SC-BT230, SC-BT235 and DMP-B500
- Panasonic TV
- Panasonic Viera TV
This item will NOT work with:
- Panasonic Blue Ray player DMP-BD65
- Sony or other brand Blue Ray players
The NETGEAR RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter will get you to connect your desktop or laptop to a wireless hot spot or new Wireless-N network with outstanding speed, minimal interference and robust connections. Featuring the latest dual band Wireless-N technology, the RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter delivers exceptional range and speed of new Wireless-N devices while still offering backwards compatibility to older Wireless-G networks. This adapter will connect you to a Wireless-N network and let you surf, email, stream HD video, play on-line games, and even make Internet phone calls … simultaneously!
Better connections using dual band Wireless-N
- Wirelessly surf, email, stream HD video, on-line game, make Internet phone calls
- Less interference and better connections using dual band Wireless-N
- Better speed and range than other USB Wireless-N adapters
- Easy and secure wireless connections
- Works with older Wi-Fi as well as new Wireless-N networks
- Delivers consistent wireless connections using Dual Band Wireless-N
- Provides enough bandwidth to support music downloads, file sharing and HD multimedia applications
- Works with all new Wireless-N Gateways, Routers and Access Points
- Backward compatible with older Wireless-G hotspots
- Designed for your notebook or desktop PC
· IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz)
Ease of Use
· Smart Wizard® simplifies setup, Touchless WiFi Security and Push 'N Connect technology make connecting to secure networks simple and fast
· Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK)
· Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64-bit, 128-bit encryption for IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 86.8 x 27.6 x 13.4 mm (3.42 x 1.09 x 0.53 in)
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Vista, XP, and Windows 7
· RangeMax™ Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter (Netgear Refubished) Panasonic Endorsed Chipset
· USB cable with cradle and fastener
· User Manual. Software can be updated online if needed.