Pair Of Stanton CMP.800 DJ Professional Scratch Turntable CD/MP3/USB Players
Condition and Warranty:
THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND COMES WITH A 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
Click to enlarge (Photos will open in a new window)
PRICE IS FOR (2) STANTON CMP.800 DJ SCRATCH TURNTABLE CD/MP3 PLAYERS
Authorized Stanton Dealer!
The CMP.800 Cross-Media Player provides all the features needed for today's technology-minded DJ. Providing a newly-designed high-resolution Jog wheel with Multi-style, illuminated position indicator, CD & Mass-Storage Device playback, built-in sampler, hot-cues, loops beat-synchronized FX and full MIDI control, the Stanton CMP.800 is a true high performance DJ cross-media player at an unbelievable price point that won't break the bank.
- Multi-Format Playback:
The CMP.800 builds on existing CD and CD-MP3 playback functionality by including the ability to playback MP3's stored on external USB thumb drives and hard drives. The "ChainLink" feature allows you to connect two CMP.800s via a single USB cable to share a single external USB mass storage device between the two players. This way, DJs don't have to manage multiple storage devices, and can show up to the party with only a single Mass Storage device. The included "Media Wallet" software, allows you to sort and prepare their media for playback, creating playlists and organizing their songs on your computer before a gig.
- Full MIDI Control:
The CMP.800 also performs as a fully-functional MIDI controller allowing you to control applications (such as Native Instrument's Traktor and Mixvibes Cross) with full assignment of virtually every button and knob on the top panel as well as Deck A/B assignment.
- Auto Beat Loop:
The CMP.800 includes both traditional Manually-Controlled Loops and BPM-Controlled Auto Beat Loop functionality, with 6 different loop lengths. Loop length can be adjusted during playback allowing you to create unique mixes and stutter effects.
- Multi-Function Jog Wheel with Illuminated Jog Ring:
The CMP.800 features a high resolution, touch-sensitive illuminated platter wheel for easy viewing of cue points and speed, with 9 different LED modes. The CMP.800 platter can even control functions such as pitch bending, loop end point, tscanning, frame searching, parameter control for effects, and pitch/volume control for sampling.
- 3 Beat-Syncable DSP Effects:
The CMP.800 provides 3 high-quality DSP effects, derived from our award-winning M.207 mixer, including ECHO, FLANGER, and FILTER with 2 control parameters per effect.
- Hot Cues and Loops:
The CMP.800 can store up to 4 Hot Cues per song, with an internal memory of 2048 cue points for audio CD's and MP3 CD's. Also, Hot Cues can be stored on your USB Mass-Storage device for expandable and virtually unlimited Cue and loop storage.
- 4-Bank Sampler:
For even more creative remix possibilities, the CMP.700 lets DJs store four 5-second samples on the unit that can be played simultaneously with your currently playing track (CD or MP3). Sample playback is controlled from the 4 rugged rubber trigger pads on the front of the unit, and have available pitch and volume control for mixing the samples with currently playing material.
- Media Player:
- Anti-Shock playback with buffer memory
- Slot-in loading mechanism
- Automatic and manual tap beat counter
- Sleep function for reduced power consumption
- Mixer section includes:
- Media Types
- Support for CD / MP3 playback with text display
- 2 USB sockets for external USB device support
- All control elements are MIDI compatible
- A/B deck switchable MIDI setup
- ID3 TAG and CD text support
- Instant start with anti-shock buffer
- Next Track pre-selection track function
- Instant playback from cue point
- Fader start to control playback on fader move
- Relay play function
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Vinyl emulation with adjustable Start /Brake Speed
- Cue Play function for instant main Cue Point Playback
- Data Search:
- Track and folder searching system
- Search/Scan via large jog wheel
- Frame search for precise searching
- "Media Wallet" software for fast searching large USB devices
- Onboard file and folder browsing
- Cues / Loops:
- Auto cue function cues track to start of music
- Seamless loop function / reloop function
- Loop out point real-time adjustment
- Four independent hot cues/loops banks with real-time adjustment
- Auto Loop function with 6 selectable bar lengths
- Four hot cues/loops per track with over 2000 possible for CD and virtually unlimited for USB drive
- Four independent 5-second samples with pitch and volume adjustment
- Pitch Control:
- Adjustable pitch range ±6%, ±10%, ±16% and ±100%
- High quality 100 mm long pitch fader
- Micro pitch with resolution down to 0.02%
- Pitch bend up to ± 100%
- Key Lock allow a track's tempo to be changed without affecting the original key of the track
- Touch sensitive platter for scratching
- Platter LED ring provides instantaneous visual feedback with 9 available LED styles
- Multifunctional platter for frame search, pitch bend, sample adjustment and effects adjustment
- Three modes for jog wheel: Normal CDJ, Scratch, Touch rewind
- Three superb beat synchronized digital effects
- Built-in Effects: Echo, Flanger and Filter
- Effect parameters Time and Depth adjustable via Jog Wheel
- Beat select/bank button
- Enhanced brightness dot-matrix VFD display for all functions
- Display playing address
- Elapsed/remain time display
- Displays text for ID3 tags and folder names for easy navigation
- Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
- Digital S/PDIF output
- Headphones output with volume control
- Analog RCA outputs
- Output Level:
- CD: Typical 2V +/-0.5dB, Limit 2V +/-1dB @1KHz, 0dB
- USB1,2: Typical 1.85V +/-0.5dB, Limit 1.85V +/-1dB
- Channel Balance: Typical within 0.2dB, Limit within 1dB, @ 1KHz, 0dB
- Frequency Response:
- CD: Typical 17-20KHz +/-0.4dB, Limit 17-20KHz +/-1dB @0dB OUTPUT
- USB1,2: Typical 17-16KHz +/-0.2dB, Limit 17-16KHz +/-1dB
- De-Emphasis: CD Typical -20dB +/-0.2dB, Limit -20dB +/-1dB 16KHz,-20dB
- Channel Separation: CD, USB1,2 Typical 91dB 85dB, Limit 1KHz, 0dB
- CD: Typical 0.006%, Limit 0.01% @1KHz, 0dB
- USB1,2: Typical 0.007%, Limit 0.01% @ 1KHz, 0dB
- S/N Ratio: Typical 126dB, Limit 90dB @ 1KHz, 0dB
- Digital Output Level: Typical 0.5 +/-0.03V P-P, Limit 0.5 +/-0.1V P-P @ 75 ohm load
- Disc Format:
- Applicable file extensions mp3 . MP3 . mP3 . Mp3
- ISO9660 max. 63 characters
- Joliet max. 63 characters
- CD-ROM sector format mode-1 only
- Max number of folders: 255
- Max number of files: 999 total (max 255 files in each folder)
- USB Format:
- File System: FAT 12/16/32
- Applicable file extensions mp3. MP3. mP3. Mp3
- Max number of folders: 255
- Max number of files: 999 total
- MP3 Format:
- MPEG 1 Layer 3 standard (ISO/IEC 11172-3): 32/40/48/56/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320 kbps Xing/VBRI
- MPEG 2 Layer 3 standard (ISO/IEC 13818-3): 32/40/48/56/64/80/96/112/144/160 Kbps Xing/VBRI VBR
- MPEG 2.5 Layer 3 standard (8, 11.025 and 12 kHz): 32/40/48/56/64/80/96/112/144/160 Kbps Xing/VBRI VBR
- Disc Writing Method:
- Disc at Once and Track at Once
- Multi Session:
If the 1st session is CDDA, you can playback Only CDDA track, If the 1st session is MP3, you can playback only MP3 file.
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions(W x D x H): 218mm X 296mm X 103.5mm
- Weight: 2.5 Kgs.
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, 19W
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Stanton Products at the minimum advertised price allowed by the manufacturer.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Stanton product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Stanton from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
|Condition :||BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING|
|UPC :||049292003771 |
|Warranty :||1 YEAR|
View related items on sale:
(All links open in a new window)
Single CD Players | Dual CD Players | DJ Mixers | Midi Interfaces
DJ Headphones | Turntables | Microphones | Recording
Speakers | Professional Subwoofers
Processors | Rack Cases | Cables & Accessories |
Please feel free to E-mail us
if you are interested in an entire set-up. Our experts can help you
build the system you are looking for.
Item Code: (2) CMP.800
- Shipping is FREE!
Free shipping to the 48 continental US is done with FedEx Ground
- Orders Tues-Friday - Pay by 1:00 PM EST and get SAME DAY SHIPPING!
- Orders Sat - Sunday - Ships Monday
- Orders Monday - Ships Monday or Tuesday
- We will E-Mail a tracking number to you immediately after we ship your order.
- For Orders $250 or more a signature will be required.
- Shipping Transit Times:
-FedEx Shipments - Click here to view a chart with estimated delivery time.
-USPS Shipments - USPS shipments take anywhere from 2 to 8 business days.
- Shipments to HI, AK, PR, VI, GU, MP:
-For shipping quotes to HI, AK, PR, VI, GU, MP Click Here For A Quote
-You will need to enter the auction # to get a shipping quote. The auction # is located on the top right of this page and is labeled "item number".
- PO Box or APO Addresses:
-For Items With Fedex Default Shipping Method, there is a $12.00 Shipping Charge
-For light items that have a default USPS Shipping Method, shipping is free.
-The default shipping method on this item is FedEx Ground
- 2nd Day shipping:
-To get a 2nd Day shipping quote; Click on the "Shipping & payments" tab on top of the listing and refer to the "Expedited Flat Rate Shipping Service". There is no Saturday delivery; it takes 2 business days to arrive. Pay by 1:00 PM EST and we will ship same day.
-If you want a 2nd day air shipping quote on more than one item Click Here For A Quote.
- Overnight Shipping:
-To get an overnight shipping quote; Click on the "Shipping & payments" tab on top of the listing and refer to the "Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service" Please refer to the shipping quote on bottom of the listing labeled "Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service". There is no Saturday delivery, it takes 1 business day to arrive. Pay by 1:00 PM EST and we will ship same day.
-If you want a combined overnight shipping quote on more than one item Click Here For A Quote.
- Canada Shipping:
-All shipping to Canada will receive lightning quick 2-3 day DHL air delivery.
-DHL air shipping will save you money because when air shipping is used there are less taxes than if you use ground shipping. (Please note on most shipments, the Canadian government will charge some taxes).
-If you are located in Canada and want a combined shipping quote on more than one item Click Here For A Quote.
- Other Intl. Shipping:
-All other Intl. Shipping will receive lightning quick 2-5 day Fedex air delivery with a tracking number!
-All international customers outside the US and Canada should pay by paypal only.
-If you are located in UK and want a combined shipping quote on more than one item Click Here For A Quote.
-For information regarding taxes and duties for international shipment; Click on the "Intl. Shipping" tab.
We will ship your item to the address specified on your paypal payment in the address section. (Do not specify a different address in the paypal notes section). All international payments outside the US and Canada should be sent through paypal only please.
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, and American Express.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
You may return items to Audiosavings within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair Period: 1 YEAR
Prior to returning merchandise to us you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). The RMA# will be valid for 15 days from the date it was issued.
We will replace a defective unit with the same unit within the 30 day period. If for any reason you prefer to exchange your item for a different product, we will issue a store credit for the full price of the item, minus the outgoing shipping costs that were paid to ship the original item to you. Refunds are also available during the initial 30 day period. Refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee and a deduction of the outgoing shipping costs from the total refund amount. If you prefer that we simply replace the item, then there will be no fee charged.
Exchanges for different items
If you purchase an item and for any reason want to exchange it for a different product, we are happy to help you do so as long as you contact us within 30 days from the original date of purchase. If the returned item is brand new and still factory sealed, we will issue a store credit for the full price of the item, minus the outgoing shipping costs that were paid to get the original item to you. If the item comes back to us in used or open box condition, there will be in addition to the shipping charges, a 10% processing fee deducted from the issued store credit. (When items are returned that can no longer be sold as brand new, we must then sell them at a significantly cheaper price, therefore we must charge a 10% processing fee for open box return items).
Refunds are available within 30 days of the original date of purchase. All refunds will have a 10% processing fee assessed, and the outgoing shipping costs that were paid will also be deducted from the refund total. Please remember, if you choose to exchange the item, and the returned item is still factory sealed, there will be NO processing fee assessed.
We work hard to process returns as quickly as possible. Your replacement or refund will process within 4 business days of when we receive the item and inspect it at our store. We can only exchange items after we’ve received the returned items.
NOTE: If you need the item sooner, you may choose to do an advanced exchange; wherein you would place a new order for the item, and send back the item you wish to exchange for a full refund with no processing fee, as long as all included pieces and accessories are received with the returned item.
We will cover all outgoing shipping costs incurred to ship the newly exchanged item to you. The return shipping costs required to ship the item back to our store, are always paid by the customer.
Past 30 days
If the product develops a defect past the first 30 days, we will send you the necessary warranty information to get the item repaired or exchanged (depending on the manufacturer). If any customer has any issue processing a warranty with a manufacturer, we will get involved and do our best to make sure your item gets serviced.
While we always do our best to take back any and all returns, there are a few exceptions of items that cannot be returned to our store due to the fact that the manufacturers will not accept these items back from us. The following are examples of items that cannot be returned:
We will always do our best to warranty your product!
- Items with physical damage un-related to shipping, i.e., cracked or broken items are not covered under warranty. In the case that you receive an item that has physical damage that occurred during shipping, please notify us within 48 hours of when you received the item, and you will be taken care of immediately.
- You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
- Software that has already been registered or installed cannot be returned
- Blown speakers or subwoofers that have burned voice coils or punctured holes are not supposed to be covered under warranty, but we will still do our best to help you get coverage.
Process for returning items
In order to best serve you please follow the instructions below:
Please email us with
We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility. We will promptly reply back with helpful instructions on how to return the product.
- Your eBay user ID
- Item code / model #
- Condition of the item (ex: Brand New Sealed, Open Box NEW, Used, Defective)
- The reason for your return
- Please indicate whether you would like an exchange, store credit or a refund.
- Sales Tax: 8.625% in New York only
- Please only click on the buy it now button once if you want one item.
- Our goal is to satisfy all our customers by offering the best possible customer service, and a great selection of great products.
If you are an international buyer and want a combined shipping quote on more than one item Click Here For A Quote
- International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- For International Customers only:
Please be advised that for 120 Volt product, you will need a step-down transformer if you live in a country that uses 220 Volt outlets. They are available by clicking here. Car products will work without the transformer.
Learn how MainStreet Commerce can power your organization