- (1) New Sony CDXH910UI Marine/boat CD, MP3 Receiver
- (1) Sony XSMP1620W 6.5" 2 Way Marine Speakers
Features Of CDXH910UI:
- Sony CDX-H910UI Marine CD Receiver with Wireless Remote
- Built-in iPod controls through USB (use the USB cable that came with your iPod)
- Controls, Charges and operates your iPod
- Standard Single Din Sized with Oversized Flip Down Panel
- Bright dot-matrix display
- Switch able blue or red button lighting
- Peak Power Output: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS Power Output: 17 watts x 4 channels
- CD and Mp3 and iPod Text Display
- Display Title/Artist/Album Names
- UV Resistant; Specially Coated circuit boards
- UV and salt-resistant paint coating
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Plays CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, AAC and WMA
- Radio tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- High-Pass Crossover Filter (80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 140Hz, 160Hz, or Off)
- Low-Pass Crossover Filter (80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 140Hz, 160Hz, or Off)
- Loudness Control
- Quick-BrowZer feature for easy song searching
- Zappin feature for song scanning
- Built in 3-band parametric equalizer with seven preset tone curves
- EQ Presets: Xplod, Vocal, Edge, Cruise, Space, Gravity, Custom or Off
- 3 Sets of front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs (2 Volts)
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready - Requires a subscription + satellite radio tuner and antenna
- HD Radio Ready - Requires Sony XT-100HD
- Wireless remote control included
- CD Changer controls
The CDX-H910UI by Sony is one of the most water-resistant marine receivers. It is fully splash proof! The design of it is made with one thing in mind; and that is protection from the harsh environment on the water. This has a flip down CD slot cover which protects the CD slot opening. It also has conformal coated circuit boards which protect the insides of the unit. This receiver is water resistant and protected by an extra protective coating on the exterior. This receiver is fully splash-proof. It is waterproof to IPX5 standards. This receiver is built to last.
The CDXH910UI has a beautiful and bright dot matrix display. The advantage of a dot matrix display is that it is easy to read during day or night. It also looks way cooler than the older LED display technology. The dot matrix display comes in handy when you are using MP3 files. It will display text on the display such as artist names and song titles.
High Power and Great Sound Quality
The receiver is rated at 52 x 4 watts, which is extremely loud. This receiver is rated at 17 x 4 watts RMS, and it is CEA-2006 compliant. This means the ratings are actually tested by the industry standard. This receiver uses a MOSFET power supply which is known to power the speakers more efficiently. The lower end receivers use amps that are not Mosfet powered and they do not put nearly as much power to your speakers as one with a MOSFET power supply used by most of the premier brand name receivers, such as this one. This receiver will make your speakers super loud without having to purchase any additional external amps!
Advanced Audio Options That Sound Great
This receiver has really great sound quality for all music types. It has a 3 band equalizer with 6 preset EQ curves and it has an additional custom user preset curve. The 24 bit D/A converter will ensure you great sound quality. This also uses new technology Sony recently introduced which uses a new type of digital signal processor that eliminates distortion.
Built in 3 Band Equalizer:
This receiver will allow you to customize the sound of the receiver with the built in equalizer curves. You can select from different equalizer settings to match your music taste. You can customize the bass boost, as well for added bass. This receiver has 6 preset curves and a custom curve.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your car audio system expandable. The pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers without needing to purchase additional accessories. Since this has 3 sets of pre-amps you can hook up multiple amplifiers. This has front, rear, and sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy all your interior speakers, and add a subwoofer amplifier.
This receiver has built in sub controls. You can control the volume of your subwoofer directly through the audio settings on the receiver. You can also adjust the phase setting of the receiver as well.
Connects with all your portable audio devices
The aux input will allow you to add portable audio devices and listen to them through your car speakers using a 3.5 MM cable (the input is the same size as an ordinary headphone jack). The USB input will also allow you to hook up even more portable audio devices. You can connect any storage based USB devices, like a USB thumb drive, or an iPod.
Integrates with iPods
The USB input on this receiver has iPod direct controls built in. This means you can simply plug your iPod into the USB with the wire that comes with all iPods and it will play back through this receiver.
A full function IR remote is included!
Displays song names and more
A really cool feature that this receiver has is ID3 Tag display when playing back MP3 tracks. What this does is it displays the song name, artist name, and other info on the display of the receiver. You can also navigate the MP3 tracks by folder or song name and select which song you want to play.
Allows easy access for you to hook up any portable, MP3 player, or other portable USB audio device including a USB thumb drive with audio and video stored on it, or a portable hard drive.
Built in High and Low Pass Crossovers
The high pass filter will allow you to filter out unwanted noises from your full range speakers while the low pass crossover filter will allow you to filter out unwanted noises from your bass or mid-bass speakers. A crossover also allows your speakers to go louder without distorting them because you are filtering out the frequencies that cause the speaker to distort easily. The crossover also will make your speakers last longer because they eliminate distortion frequencies and distortion is what causes speakers to blow. With the crossover your speakers will last 10 times longer.
Plays all the most popular disc formats:
This will play all your CD/MP3/WMA/AAC and other popular disc formats. you can fit about 300 songs on a regular CD-R or CD-RW disc and play it in this receiver! The receiver will display artist and song information on the beautiful super bright display.
XM and Sirius Ready:
The receiver will display artist names, and song titles, and it will give you full satellite radio controls directly from the receiver. The Satellite Radio Tuner and antenna is required.
HD Radio Ready (Requires XT-100HD)
There are no monthly fees, but you get free radio sub-channels which you normally would not get! The reception is also crystal clear in high definition, and best of all the receiver will display the station name, song name, and more!
Description Of XSMP1620W:
THESE ARE SONY'S HIGHER END MARINE MODEL. MUCH BETTER QUALITY THAN THE LOWER XS-MP1610W MODEL
GRILLS + WIRING INCLUDED
The pair of brand new Sony XS-MP1620W 6.5" marine 2 way speakers have 160 watts of max output, and are made to be protected even under harsh conditions.
These speakers carry the same sound quality Sony is known for in there home and car audio products. The rubber surrounds, eliminate distortion and unwanted noises, while the protected magnet and Polypropylene cone make these speakers loud and clear.
- Size: 6.5" speakers
- 2-way design
- color: white
- Built in woofer for mids + bass tones
- Built in tweeter for highs
- 160 watts peak each
- 320 watts total per pair
- 45 watts RMS each
- Polypropylene cone (makes speakers last a long time and sound excellent)
- Polly cone tweeter
- Marine ready + Water-Resistant Marine Design
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- 90 watts RMS Per Paid (45 RMS Each)
- Mounting depth 2 1/2 Inches
- Cut out diameter 5 inches
- Grills included
|Condition :||BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING|
|Warranty :||1 YEAR|