A little wear to the cover, Picuture Perfect, Sound quality has minor distortion more to do I believe with the age and equipment of the original recording.
Note: Suitable for play on an Australian VHS player or equivelant
Please Read Rating System & Conditions Prior to Bidding!!
RATING SYSTEM (Please expect some variations of quality in each category. This is caused by cramming countless possible factors into 5 ratings. Also everyone has different interpretations of quality and indeed our own may change over time. Should you have a specific condition requirement please ask us for a final inspection prior to completing your purchase)
NEW = Item is unused &/or occasionally still in original shrink wrapping. Anything with this rating will have been bought specifically to sell later or has been duplicated in purchasing. If referring to packaging such as a CD or DVD cases then the original case has been replaced with a new one.
NEAR MINT = A used product which is in close to mint condition. Item may have tiny/faint marks which are very hard to see or a bends in sleeves (for example) caused more by time than usage.
EXCELLENT = Item has light scratches and/or a few small marks. If referring to the packaging of the item this can generally mean that it shows slight signs of use such as light creases &/or the small dents caused by the pins of a CD Jewel case.
GOOD PLUS = Item has scratches and/or several marks. Packaging may have small cracks and/or scuffs, light creases &/or is beginning to show signs of slight discolouration / fading / liquid damage.
GOOD = Works perfectly despite being covered in marks and/or scratches. Packaging may also have significant creases, scuffs, cracks, tears or discoloration/fading/liquid damage.
ACCEPTABLE = Could be any of the above however a sleeve/both sleeves or case etc may not be provided with a disc for example.
POOR = Doesn’t exist in our shop window, such items are joyfully thrown out, used for parts or ceremoniously burnt!
* (NEW PRODUCTS) Please also note that the majority of new CD’s/DVD’s etc. sold in Australia generally have the factory shrink wrap removed prior to being sold. This is done so that the item can be displayed separately in order to avoid the theft of the valuable aspect of the item (i.e. the disc itself). Thus depending upon the purchase origin of our items listed as “new”, they may or may not be shrink wrapped.
* (PRODUCT QUALITY) To the best of our knowledge each & every item sold via our store are genuine manufactured “originals” & every care is taken to ensure so. In the case of “second hand/used” items the vast majority have been individually scanned for surface &/or playback errors using specialized PC software prior to listing. Each music item is guaranteed to play perfectly although we are not responsible for any playback faults that may occur as a result of using poor quality, inferior &/or faulty playback equipment. Likewise “second hand/used” VHS tapes &/or audio cassettes are playback tested on either of the following respective equipment: a JVC HRS5990AM VHS recorder or a Technics RS-TR373 stereo cassette deck.
* (PAYMENTS/ADDRESS DETAILS) Overseas purchasers are paypal only. We require receipt of your payment within one calendar week of your purchase. If not received or agreed arrangements made we may cancel your order and re-list the item. Prior to shipping/postage address details are obtained via eBay records. Thus it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that their delivery details are up to date. We reserve the right to cancel your purchase if you require an item to be shipped to a differant address.
* (Postage Terms) Should you need an item by a specific date please attempt to make arrangements with us prior to purchase. Unless express post is organised prior to making purchase (at buyers expense) please allow up to 8 working days from the date of payment confirmation for domestic delivery. International purchasers please allow 1 month. We endeavour to do a postal run most working days but this is not always possible. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods. Unlike most sellers we accept full responsibility for transit damaged, lost or stolen items. Each item is packaged carefully and consignment records are kept if the item is registered. Australian buyers can obtain registered post at an extra cost of $2.50 per item, international purchasers (in most countries) can do same for an additional cost which varies on country location (please enquire). Those items are then automatically covered for up to $100 in value.
* (Tracking Postal Items) Unfortunately Australia Post do not provide tracking services on regular post/air mail unless registration is paid for (see postage terms above). We understand most people do not want to cover the costs of registration due to the small cost of most of our items. Likewise please don’t expect tracking services unless you are prepared to pay for them. We may insist on registration for expensive items or specific postal locations we have encountered problems with.
* (Combined postage/Handling) Yes we combine postage which will cost you around our cost put simply. We do not quote specific rates as different items have different weights. Postage costs may include a small handling fee as permitted by ebay.
If we are clearly at fault (and like everyone mistakes may occur) we will be more than accommodating. Returns are not accepted on items that are transferable / able to be copied (i.e. CD's, DVD's, Video tapes etc.). However, all other items sold have a 14 day (post auctions end) return to sender full refund. These refunds will only be given once the item is returned (at the buyer’s expense) and the reason for same is deemed fair & reasonable (we consider ourselves to be exactly that “fair & reasonable”, much as the high quality of our eBay feedback suggests). Serial numbers of auctioned items are also kept to help prevent damaged item swapping etc.