CallSign Software was first developed in year 2000 for the Ten Tec Pegasus. It has been in continuous development since then with about ten different versions available for Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, and Ten Tec, radios. Each software set is compiled from C and C++ 32 bit language code specifically for the radio model listed here. Currently all software products are being shipped as the 30th tested and released versions of HamStationUltra for transceivers and ScopeStationUltra for receivers. The software base has had 4 major changes in structure with the current 4xxx series delivered to customers for over three years. Over 1,300 CallSign software sets have been sold to 25 countries on all continents. The software base is constantly being tested and improved by feedback from our customers.
Why purchase this software when you can get similar software for free?
You will get:
A fully tested, fully integrated, fast operating software package that
was designed specifically for this radio model. Not a software set that
happens to run your particular radio model's main functions but misses
many of the radio's features that you use.
2. Full operating
manuals for real non-experimental software that is supported by
engineers on call 24/7. Each kit sold includes a CD with a
start-up/installation application, the product, the license, a full set
of manuals to support the use of the product, a USB2 to serial cable
that is compatible with the software (no guessing about what will work), a DB-9 extension cable that is appropriate for the radio application, the W9KFB interface box for PSK-31 communications, and a PSK-31 interface cable that connects all required circuits between the TS-2000/TS-B2000 rear panel, your PC. The custom interface box was designed specifically to match the TS-2000 impedance levels and plug types and provides DC isolation with two transformers to prevent hum and ground loops. No need to order any special connectors or to build your own cables to get on PSK-31.
3. Telephone support for 30 days, and e-mail and user forum support for as long as you use the software.
4. Free frequent updates that adds functions and features (value) to the software. See the version 30 changes at the bottom of this listing for a an example of a recent update.
5. A long term commitment to continue to support this software and to make it the best in every measure.
6. Software that has stood the test of over 1,300 users.
-A Kenwood TS-2000 or Kenwood TS-B2000 transceiver with latest firmware installed (recommended, but not required). The software is compatible with the current version of the firmware.
-A PC or Mac with a 32 or 64 bit version of Windows(c) 7, Vista, XP, or Windows(c)2000, with at least a 1.8GHz processor, 2GB RAM, and at least 2GB hard drive space or better. The PC's display system must be capable of displaying 1280x1024 pixels.
includes an array of features that makes the software an integrated part of your station.
Here is a brief summary of the many functions HamStationUltra
offers the HAM or SWL operator:1. Radio Contro
l, replacing the front panel or in the case for the TS-B2000 providing the front panel controls and doing so in the most convenient and accessible way possible. New sub transceiver controls included with this software version. 2. Internet interface
, to bring you important information that may be required during the operation of the TS-2000 Radio.3. Accurate Time and Frequency Information and Control
, with International time presentation and advanced memory control of frequency.4. CW and Audio Processing
with a keyboard for International Morse transmission and advanced DSP audio processing and recording.5. PSK Communications
following digital modes: BPSK-31. BPSK-62.5, BPSK-125, QPSK-31,
QPSK-62.5, and QPSK-125.6. Superior Station Logging
, Meeting the data base needs of the Amateur Radio operators and Short Wave Listeners.7. Bridge Functions
, allowing other great software programs access to the TS-2000's mode and frequency data in real time. Digital mode software interfaces here.8. Other helpful tools for Hams ans SWLs
, helpful tools for the HAM and SWL like the Antenna Workbench.
Detailed feature lists for the 8 Major Functions:1. Radio Contro
- Memory system with triple band stacking registers,
integrated browser, and scanning
- Memory base registers track
radio's settings, spectrum scope's configuration, and sweep data on a
per band basis
- Band plan displays for all IARU Regions
- Channelized FM mode for the 10 , 6, 2 and 440 bands with customizable
- User customizable mode default settings
Griffin PowerMate(c) USB knob support
- Integrated mouse wheel
- PC configuration performance tuning parameters
2. Internet interface
- DX cluster monitoring with filtering, separate logging facility and
- ARRL(c) U.S. band plan information window
- DX callsign country
prefix database lookup
-CallSign lookup on the internet or via a QRZ download subscription, Radio
Amatuer's CallBook(c) CD, or HamCall(c) CD
- Real time propagation monitoring
- Real time Grey line
topological monitor display
3. Accurate Time and Frequency Information
- Track and Tune, displays database entries found while tuning in
- Spectrum Scope that sweeps a band segment with both
read and write storage memory to/from a disk file
- Receiver "GCR
Mode" for doing propagation sweeps of the entire spectrum or a segment
- Window for World Time: UTC time and local time display in 15
- Customizable band segments including frequency, label, and color
4. CW and Audio Processing
software interface to the popular Winkeyer
unit for the amateur radio CW operator:
featured CW memory keyboard
- Requires WKUSB
Supports full break in QSK
- Interface to computer is one USB2 port
to the WKUSB keyer
- 5 to 99 wpm with all WKUSB parameters
- Transmissions are triple buffered as follows:
Editable Tx input buffer
..... Non editable TX output buffer
Editable TX history buffer
- Sound Recorder with automatic scheduling of broadcast station program
- Signal averaging scope that averages signal strength over time
Signal amplitude scope displaying the received signal amplitude in
- IARU beacon monitor5. PSK Decoding
following digital modes: BPSK-31. BPSK-62.5, BPSK-125, QPSK-31,
QPSK-62.5, and QPSK-125.
6. Superior Station Logging
- Station Logging, multiple log capable with printing of mailing lists,
printing envelopes, and logbook printing with custom headers and
Footers. Exports logs to an ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW) compatible
- ARRL(c) Worked All States (WAS) tracking window
- US county tracking
- Certificate tracking - Log tracking qualifying certificates
Broadcast station database with 27 customizable columns, adaptive import
wizard, field data search, broadcast time search
- Beacon Logging to a dedicated beacon log
- Software switchable error logging for enhanced product support
7. Bridge Functions
- Fully compatible with Fldigi
Digital mode and CW
modem programs using a unique fully transparent "Bridge Port"
feature. The Bridge Port
implements frequency and mode communication between HamStationUltra
and other great
programs that require direct access to the TS-2000's serial interface
port at bit rates up to 38,400 b/s. This port and the Fldigi
port can be connected without
adding hardware or a null modem cable using free com0com
virtual ports software.
8. Other helpful tools for Hams and SWLs
- A workbench calculator that includes Antenna types: Dipole, Folded Dipole, Inverted V, Vertical, Double Ended Zepp, End-Fed Hertz, Quad Loop, and End Fed Zepp. Antenna Feed types include: Coax Feed, Open Wire Feed, Custom Velocity Factor, and Coax & Matching Transformer. The Antenna Computation will: Display 1/4 Wave Harmonic Frequencies, and/or Display 1/2 Wave Harmonic Frequencies with a selection of Dimensions in Feet or Meters. Also there is an option to compute Ground Lead reactance given the length and lead type (wire gauge or strip dimensions).