Details about PROTEK GTX 711 LONG RANGE GOLD DETECTOR ( THE BEST OF THE BEST )See original listing
“SLIGHTLY USED , NO DAMAGED, GOOD CONDITION (2 MONTHS USED)”
Feb 18, 2013 15:35:11 PST
[ 0 bids ]
$119.37 Standard Shipping from outside US | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Amfissa, Fokida, Greece
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“SLIGHTLY USED , NO DAMAGED, GOOD CONDITION (2 MONTHS USED)”|
Ground Search GOLD DETECTOR
|Country of Manufacture:||
PROTEK !!! GEOPHYSICAL EXPLORATION SYSTEM !!!
For Locating, Detecting Buried Treasures, Archaeological Exploration, Soil Investigation
PROTEK system is a revolutionary new system for the examination – detection of the ground-subsoil.
The PROTEK was developed between 1997 and 2001 by electronic engineers and geophysicists at Czech and German Universities.
It is based on LO.R.F.A.D technology, a new technology for the detection of targets which are located far away from the operator-explorer.
LO.R.F.A.D stands for Long Range Field Anomaly Detection, a method which has been developed from scientific observations and conclusions of different large-volume / long-time metal objects in the subsoil.
Long-term observations showed us the metals, especially gold, when they remain for long periods of time, tend to produce secondary emission particle activity – or energy fields, which, under certain environmental conditions, surround them, or are over them.
Maximum estimated depth of very conductive material, gold hidden for approximately 45 years and more than 2kg, possible depth 2,5m. near the river level. Characteristics may change dramatically due to the natural phenomenon of electrochemical molecule migration and the creation and distribution of isotopic particle behaviour.
Gradually, we accept this phenomenon as an irregularity in the subsoil’s similarity.
The longer time period of their presence in the earth, the more is the energy field or secondary particle activity emission of them.
There is also other factors which influence this phenomenon, like : humidity in the earth or the atmosphere, humid climate or, on the other side, very dry climate conditions which negatively influence this procedure.
Large metallic volumes of conductive material absorb energy sources around the glove, such as: low frequency transmitters, radio beacons, etc., they tend to create a secondary electromagnetic field around them. The magnetic component of that field is more intense, when the metallic volume is mainly from ferromagnetic metals like iron and different alloys of it, that magnetic field due to its polarization within the earth’s magnetic density, tends to become higher in time.
The electric field – component of the same mass, is increasing very slowly. If now the metallic mass is of conductive material, such as gold and it’s different alloys, the magnetic field in relation to the above case, is almost non-existent.
The electric component of the field of the conductive metallic mass increases, by the long time period of the metal’s presence in the earth.
This creates an irregularity, which is detected by the LO.R.F.A.D. method, thus we can locate the HOT SPOTS!!!
The user operates PROTEK by revolving it on a 360 degrees full circle and receives a distinct sound a needle peak when in line with the hot spot anomaly. By the method of triangulation, the operator locates the hot spot anomaly.
The average distance of detection is 330 meters (1000 ft).
The battery capacity is 8-10 hours period of continuous operation.
FINAL MICRO-TUNE ADJUSTMENTS
Before you start operating the PROTEK, carefully follow the following instructions:
1. Screw well and as tightly as possible the antenna system and the base handle/gear.
2. Insert the security key and turn it to the right, in order to supply the device with electrical power.
3. Hold the device horizontally and now turn on the PROTEK GTX 711 by switching the ON/OFF volume switch to the right and adjust sound to the desired volume.
4. Adjust the tune (FINE) switch so that the needle of the meter reaches the number [0 to 2] and hear a distinct medium pitch sound that indicates that there is a balance, so the user is ready to start the ground search.
5. By regulating the coarse switch, the sensitivity is adjusted and therefore, the distance, where the hot spot may be detected.
6. Now slowly scan the area by sweeping a full 360 degrees circle. The hot spot is located in the direction where you hear a different, higher pitched sound.
7. Use the triangulation method from three different positions, in order to detect your target and finally to pinpoint it.
On the PROTEK GTX 711, there are the following knobs, antenna and charger jacks :
· CHARGER JACK – use the charger to charge it (4-5 hours)
· POWER ON – lights up when in operation
· SEC KEY – LOCK - use it to secure the device
· OFF/ON – use it to turn on/off
· FRONT AND REAR PL259 SOCKETS – use them to install the antenna system.
The PROTEK GTX 711 system includes the following parts:
It is being sold as used .
1. We accept payment through PayPal ONLY.
2. Please do not bid if you are not intending to buy.3. Unpaid dispute & the negative feedback will be filed to eBay for the non payable bidders.