12 Program Tutorial Set with Over 700 Lessons!
Professor Teaches How to Create Web Pages & Graphics 6.0 is the most complete training program for anyone who wants to create web pages and manage web sites. Twelve separate tutorials on one DVD-ROM, teaches you the most important aspects of web technology, HTML, web design, site management, as well as five of the most popular development tools: Publisher, Dreamweaver, Expression Web, Photoshop, and Flash. Each training course offers hundreds of practical tips and techniques designed to get you up to speed on the essential skills for creating web pages. Step-by-step, realistic simulations make learning easy!
- Realistic - Simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your education is fast and easy.
- Interactive - More than just videos, you actually perform the application routines during each exercise.
- Complete - This makes for better learning and retention. Hundreds of topics are included, from basic tasks to advanced techniques. No other training is more complete.
- Web Design Fundamentals
- HTML Fundamentals
- HTML Fundamentals Advanced
- Microsoft Publisher 2007
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8
- Microsoft Expression Web
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Adobe Flash CS3
- Adobe Flash 8
Web Design Fundamentals - 39 Learning Topics
- Secrets of Great Web Pages
- Selecting a Color Scheme
- Designing Images for the Web
- Determining Your Message
- Advanced Design Features
- Creating a Web Page
- Laying Out the Site
- Arranging Text on a Page
- Using Page Templates
- Cool Tools for Web Work
Expression Web and FrontPage - 52 Learning Topics
- Publishing a Web Site
- Viewing Page Elements
- Understanding HTML and CSS
- Defining Page Properties
- Formatting Text
- Using Task Panes and Templates
- Creating Auto Thumbnails
- Adding a Menu
- Managing and Repairing Links
- Generating Reports
Dreamweaver CS3 & 8 - 58 Learning Topics
- Developing the Site Structure
- Creating and Applying CSS Styles
- Inserting Text and Hyperlinks
- Building Templates, Tables and Forms
- Inserting Images and Multimedia
- Importing Word or HTML
- Adding a Flash Button
- Creating a Navigation Bar and Rollover Images
- Using Frames and Formatting Options
- Publishing to a Remote Site
Photoshop CS3 & CS2 - 51 Learning Topics
- Working with Photo Layers
- Using Palettes and Marquee Tools
- Transforming a Selection
- Creating a Selection Mask
- Adjust Color and Retouch Images
- Using Adjustment Tools
- Creating and Modifying Paths
- Using the Drawing Tools
- Working with Filters
- Optimizing Images for the Web
Flash CS3 & 8 - 44 Learning Topics
- Publishing Flash Movies
- Using Drawing Tools and Layers
- Creating Frames and Animations
- Morphing with Shape Tweens
- Moving Objects / Motion Tweens
- Adding Timeline Effects
- Learning symbols and Instances
- Incorporating Audio and Video
- Buttons with Sounds and Actions
- Programming in ActionScript 3.0
Publisher 2007 - 50 Learning Topics
- Converting a Publication for Web
- Adding Bullets and Numbering
- Using Rulers and Guides
- Creating Text Styles
- Creating a Table Frame
- Using Border Art
- Using the Design Gallery
- Inserting Clip Art
- Creating Web Pages
HTML Fundamentals - 65 Learning Topics
- Learning How to Create HTML
- Using Rules of Syntax
- Adding Spaces and Line Breaks
- Using Colors and List Elements
- Building Tables and Aligning Text
- Creating Framesets and Hyperlinks
- Aligning and Formatting Images
HTML Advanced - 33 Learning Topics
- Creating a Login Form and Imagemap
- Adding Fields and Style Sheets
- Applying the Cascading Model
- Embedding Flash Animation
- Controlling Page Layout
- Formatting Text and Fonts
Fast, Easy Way to Learn Web Design
You can learn from all 11 courses or just the ones you need. In either case, the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life. Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings to help you apply your new knowledge directly to your daily tasks.
Get Creative & More Productive
These courses will increase your proficiency with many web tasks by guiding you through each step of the process. You will be able to create web pages, edit digital images, and create powerful presentations for your personal and professional projects.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives, easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
Complete & Comprehensive Content
Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning. All 11 courses use the same user interface and educational methods to ensure consistent quality throughout.
Web Design Fundamentals
Whether you are new to web design or would like to revisit the core principles and techniques, Web Design Fundamentals is a great place to start. In this course, you learn everything you need to build great web pages.
HTML: Fundamentals & Advanced
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the code that runs web pages. In these two courses, you learn not only the basic elements and syntax of HTML, but several of the more complex operations as well.
Learn how Publisher can help you create great looking web content with the least amount of effort.
Discover how to harness the power of Dreamweaver to organize your web site, understand and apply CSS, define hyperlinks, incorporate media files, and publish your web site on the Internet.
Learn how Expression Web will help you tackle anything from basic tasks like formatting text to more advanced tasks like defining page properties, setting up auto thumbnails, adding jump menus, and generating site reports.
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard for bitmap graphics editing, and these two courses, Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop CS4, will teach you how to use this powerful tool to edit your image files and optimize these files for web publishing.
The two courses in this section show you how to use Flash to create a wide range of dynamic web content: stunning animations with only a few clicks of the mouse, buttons that produce sounds and perform actions, and web sites designed entirely in Flash.
Includes Just-in-Time Training
Get quick assistance with Professor Answers. Find answers to your questions faster and easier than navigating Help Systems. Powerful search and browse features help you locate the specific topic you need, right when you need it. And Professor Answers also provides mini-training sessions for quick knowledge and experience.
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 12 Separate Courses
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index and Search
- Professor Answers