PRADA ; White COTTON FITTED STRETCH BUTTON DOWN DRESS SHIRT BLOUSE TOP~42/6
100% authentic or your money back, period.
This blouse is a perfect basic in your professional wardrobe.
White/Woven Cotton Blend
Hits above hips
Collar or neckline
Shoulder & sleeve
¾ sleeve, with single button closure at them
Button front closure, with opalescent buttons
“PRADA” Engraved on buttons
LEVEL #5: Garment has been worn and shows natural signs of overall use, the exact issue will be detailed in the condition description.
- Small brown spot on back of blouse (SEE PHOTOS)
Made in Romania of 72% Cotton, 22% Nylon, 6% Elastane; Size 42/6: Shoulders 18 ½”, Bust 17”, Waist 16 ¼”, Sleeve from shoulder seam 20 ½”, Length from back of neck 26”
OUR QUALITY CONTROL AND CONDITION RANKING SYSTEM
Every piece of merchandise we sell at The HAUTE Spot goes through 6 points of inspection during our listing process, from the moment it comes through our door until the moment it arrives at your door. So we are selling the very finest, handpicked previously-owned designer and couture merchandise online. To ensure simplicity in shopping and confidence in your purchase, we have provided a rating system so that you, the savvy shopper, know the exact condition of the item that you are purchasing.
Whether its fresh off the runway and new with tickets, or something that has seen a few events on a socialite or executive, you need to make an informed decision about your HAUTE purchase. Our scale of 1-6 will give you a clear description of the condition of what you’re buying.
- Clothing may have stretched button holes, size or content tags may have been removed, it may show signs of dry-cleaning, creasing in elbow, etc.
- Bags may be slouched, corners may be softened or fading, scratching on hardware may be visible, etc.
- Shoes may have wear on soles and may have wear creasing at the toe or ankle, slight fading, toe might be slightly scuffed, etc.
- Clothing may have a small spot or stain; fading; a tear, hole, or snag; stretching; damaged lining; or missing beads or buttons, etc.
- Shoes may have worn down heeltaps, excessive stretching or creasing, discoloration or scratched leather, or a spot or stain, etc.
- Bags may have scratched leather, a spot or stain on leather or fabric, stained lining, damaged leather, leather that has lost color or polish, etc.
Pay Shipping info Save on shipping Return policy About us Measurement guide Legal
Payment or contact is required within 24 hours unless otherwise arranged.
The HAUTE Spot accepts payments through PayPal.
The HAUTE Spot ships immediately upon receipt of payment. We use USPS PRIORITY to comply with eBay and PayPal policies and standards. (We do not offer First Class Mail.) We also offer USPS Express for "Fashion Emergencies" at an additional charge.
Shop till you drop! Purchase multiple items and pay only one shipping fee.
Avoid an Unpaid Item Case; please contact us within 3 days of placing your order. After seven days an unpaid item case will be opened automatically. After 13 days the item will no longer be available for your purchase.
The HAUTE Spot accepts returns. We are not obligated to refund your money for any unauthorized returns.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS, please note:
- International shipping, except Canada, is $34. Canadian customers, please contact The HAUTE Spot for the Canadian shpping option, which is $21. Please note, The HAUTE Spot reserves the right to adjust shipping on your invoice if it is incorrect.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. ANY ADDITIONAL FEES AND/OR CHARGES ARE THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. We do not undervalue items on customs forms, so please factor in the customs fees BEFORE bidding.
- Please check with your country’s customs / postal office to determine what additional costs you will be responsilbe for prior to bidding / buying. The HAUTE Spot will refuse any returned international shipment marked "Unpaid Customs", "Returned to Sender", or any other international return. Therefore no returns or refund of your money will be given for any shipment you have refused from your customs bureau, or returned unopened.
- International dutes, taxes, and charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- To comply with International Law, we do not claim merchandise values below value, however, we do mark all items "GIFT" and item details state "USED". US and International government regulations prohibit misconduct on any of the customs documents and shipping label.
Save on shipping
Shop till you drop! Purchase multiple items and pay only one shipping fee.
Due to the nature of the designer and couture business, each item is unique. For this reason, The HAUTE Spot strongly encourages shoppers to evaluate every detail of our listing and the condition of the item(s) they are considering. If you find you’ve made an error in your purchase and need to return an item for any reason, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. A return acquisition must be processed prior to shipment and returns will not be accepted without a code.
Your item will be inspected when we receive the return and must be:
- In the exact condition as originally shipped.
- Not worn or altered in any way.
- Tickets must be attached and any other additional materials sent with the item must be included.
- Received at The HAUTE Spot within 14 days of receipt.
The buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs. Additionally, a 15% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund of the purchase price.
The refund will be issued in the same form as payment received.
EXCHANGES ARE FEE FREE! The HAUTE Spot has an extraordinary selection of luxury fashion and we recommend you shop our store before you contact us for a return. if you find something of equal or lesser value, we are happy to waive the 15% re-stocking fee.
The HAUTE Spot is an oasis of luxury goods for savvy shoppers, offering extraordinary designer and couture clothing, shoes, accessories and luxury goods.
This style savvy Spot was created by Fashion Stylish and Personal Shopper, Karna Johnson, who dresses extraordinary clients for their extraordinary lifestyles.
Karna shops at high end luxury stores and beyond to satisfy her clients' cravings. When clients need more room in their closets for this season’s top trends, The HAUTE Spot provides Karna’s clients a solution to their common quandary: “What shall I do with my cast-offs?”
Consigning luxury goods for the rich and famous on The HAUTE Spot’s global marketplace has flourished as a way to offer Fashionistas like you, high-end merchandise at sensational savings. Whether slightly worn and impeccably cared for, or brand new with tickets, you are purchasing the world’s finest, authentic merchandise at a fraction of the cost.
We know that once a Fashionista has found The HAUTE Spot, she’ll be thrilled with our exceptional merchandise and service and return to our oasis of luxury goods forever.
The HAUTE Spot is not the manufacturer, owner or seller of these goods, but merely a consignor acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
The HAUTE Spot has five (5) points of inspection for every item we sell. Photos and descriptions are specific to the actual item and fairly and adequately depict the measurements, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. The HAUTE Spot makes no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.