- Brand New -
Heavy Duty Pump Mounted Driver (PMD) from AccurateDiesel
also known as Fuel Solenoid Driver (FSD)
fits all 1994 - 2005 6.5L Diesel
(Turbo and Non-Turbo)
Made in the USA
- Tired of unreliable OEM PMDs? The HD PMD is built to last!
- The 6.5L Diesel with electronic injection was introduced in 1994. In the seventeen years following, owners have been plagued by stalling and PMD failure. Now, there is an alternative, the HD PMD from AccurateDiesel
- Here are a few of the advantages / improvements of the HD PMD:
- Electrical components are rated for 125 degrees C vs. the 85 degree rating of the OEM PMD which was well below "real world" operating temperature!
- Design allows for thermal expansion and contraction without causing component cracking
- Improved transistor mounting for better torque retention
- Larger heat dissipation area
All this PLUS a One Year Warranty
AND a lower price than the OEM PMD!
The weak point to the 6.5L may now be the strong point!!
- Replacing your PMD may solve many stalling, hard starting and hesitation problems which may be accompanied by codes 35/36 on 1995 and older models, or 1216 on 1996 and newer models. If your truck shuts off like someone reached over and turned off the key, you probably need a new PMD!
- Don't replace the whole injection pump if you only need a new PMD!
- This is a direct bolt on replacement for all 6.5L Diesel - Works on Pickups, Vans, Express/Savanna, H1 Hummer, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, etc
- Note: The HD PMD will plug into the original connector on your vehicle. It does NOT require changing harnesses or using special adapters as do new grey-colored PMD's.
We also carry the FSD Heat Sync and a Complete "FSD Kit" including a new PMD Module, Heat Sync, and resistor - everything you need to install the PMD in 15 minutes or less with ordinary hand tools - no special skills required! Complete, easy to follow, step-by-step instructions are included! Click here to see the FSD Kit in our Ebay store.
Replaces the following part numbers:
30214, 34583, 39405, 35976, 19209057, DT76301, 19207721, 12562836
The AccurateDiesel.com website contains further diagnostic info as well as color installation pictures.
If you own a 6.5L, please bookmark us! Feel free to e-mail or call (231) 660-1689 with any questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- PLEASE READ -
We strive to provide "100%" customer satisfaction by offering the best combination of quality, price, speed, and service that you will find anywhere on or off Ebay. We value your patronage.
We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours on business days (holiday periods excluded). If a delay occurs that is longer than would normally be considered commercially acceptable, we will attempt to contact you. Please be aware that time zones and scheduling may not allow same-day shipping in some cases. If a shipment is especially urgent, please contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs - next day options may be available.. In addition to allowing at least 24 hours for shipment, please allow 2 - 3 days for Priority mail, 1 - 2 days for Express mail, and 1 - 5 days for UPS. Shipping costs are available to you through Ebay before bidding. If you do not find the shipping cost acceptable, please do not bid. We also think shipping cost are high - but unfortunately, cannot control them. Giving us a low rating because of shipping costs is unkind and does not benefit anyone.
As per Ebay policy, we will ship to your registered Paypal address only. Please make any needed address changes with Paypal before purchasing.
When placing an order from outside the USA, please use caution when selecting your shipping option. First class mail is an economy service and may take 30 days or more in some instances. First class mail is also not trackable. Priority mail International averages 7 - 10 days, and Express 3 - 5 days. These times will vary by country and can be longer if there are customs delays.
We are a legitimate business and will NOT falsify customs documents - please do not ask.
Each item in our Ebay store has its own return policy. Please take a moment to read it. With rare exceptions in case of a gross error on our part, shipping costs (either original or return) are NOT refundable. (Local auto parts stores will not pay your travel costs to return a part either.) Shipping costs will be deducted from refunds on "free shipping" items.
We guarantee our parts to be as described by part number, picture, and verbiage. While we do our best, vehicle applications, however, simply cannot be guaranteed. In most cases, we do not generate application lists. It is the nature of the auto parts business that, in rare cases, a part will not be correct for a certain vehicle even though it "should" fit. This may occur because of errors on application lists, mid-year production changes, changes to the vehicle since it was built, the fact that a car was not built for the US market, etc. It is the buyer's final responsibility to visually verify that the part they are purchasing is correct for their vehicle. If a part does not fit your vehicle, this does not mean the part is "not as described."
We accept Paypal as well as all major credit card directly through Ebay. If you need other payment options, please contact us.
If you have a problem with an item purchased from us, please let us know before leaving feedback and we will work toward an equitable resolution. Please keep in mind that leaving less than 5 stars in the category ratings is as damaging as negative feedback and only drives up the costs of goods sold through Ebay. If you have suggestions, please let us know - we do value your input.
If you are prone to hostility in the event of a problem, please do not purchase here. Problems can be solved much more readily when civility is kept intact.
All of our products are covered by a warranty. Please see details in each individual listing for length and terms as well as the warranty statement on our website. Warranty covers parts only. We do not warranty labor unless specifically stated. In absolutely no case will there be any warranty for loss of use, towing, incidental or consequential damages, etc.
Manufacturer's names, numbers, etc, are used for reference purposes only, Accurate Technical Services, LLC is not affiliated