This item will enable you to build your own incubator tray turner motor system, which will automatically move (your moveable) incubator trays.
Also, the same principle that you will master with these plans, will allow you to apply for hunderends of other applications such as:
*Chicken coop automatic closing door
*Automatic feeders for chickens, rabbits, etc
*Automatic watering systems
*Automatic gates opening and closing
*Halloween tricks, gosts moving, box lids opening,
This item consists of:
1. Powerpoint presentation with pictures and step by step instructions of how to build your turner motor system (or in acrobat reader form, upon request, viewing instructions provided).
2. Two pages of hand-drawn sketches (plans) of how the system is put together and how it works, plus a new, additional bonus computerized page that in more simple terms is showing the diagram / plan of the system.
3. Some ideas, and sources of where to attain the parts
4. Material list and instructions
5. Support from me to answer any questions I can
6. Building you incubator is beyond the limits of this item, however I have helped others of ways to build or convert their trays to make them moveable.
Why pay more than literally $150 each, to buy the motor system that moves your cabinet incubator trays..or a door that closes and opens for your chicken coop......and more?
Do it yourself, keep your mind sharp, feel the rewards of self accomplishment and save money in the process!!**email me prior to shipping the CD for an option to save $5 via a refund
Halloween tricks, (Coffin lid opening and closing every minute or whaterever time you desire depending the timer motor you will use)
Window displays, (see saw moving up and down)
Gates opening and closing (the same prinsiple can be used for making a gate open and stop at a predetermined angle, then close it again. You will have to do your own little tweaking, but once you understand this principle of limit switch and timer motor useage, it will open up a whole different world of projects you can attain with this knowledge)
Automatic Feeders or automatic burners/smokers. (I have done the 1st based on the same principle)
After investing more than a week of head scratching and experimentation of making the prototypes, I finally solved the problem and found the way to save big $$'s.
If you build your motor system according to my plans*, you will save more or less than around $130 each, (more if you add options or use more of your own materials, and way-more if you have a heavy duty gear motor on like the ones I'm selling, which are many times over the power of the tiny gqf's 1502's which break all the time). Also, with these plans, you will be able to understand better the mechanics of the MOTOR-DRIVE SYSTEM, and fix it yourself maybe better than the original, using aftermarket parts you can get next to nothing, saving in that case too big $$'s.
You will more than likely have a more heavy duty motor compared to the pre-build ones,and will also be saving money not only up-front, but in the long run. When the pre-build driver motors break, guess who is to be forking out big dollars for parts and labor down the road? Say no more to this, take control of this expense. After learning the principle, you will also be able to troubleshoot and repair your existing motor systems, and buy the parts (from my sources) for much cheaper. Build it yourself and save Big! It's easy!
You have nothing to lose and everything to win! I believe so much that you will receive more than your money's worth and
I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF ANYTHING MAIL. I DO NOT EMAIL COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL PROFITING FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK.
I do not offer a printed version because of the colorful pics and ink is very expensive option.
I built my second and 3rd motor system for less than $8 ea. it took me less than 2 hrs of FUN labor playing around. I used existing $6 timer motors I had laying around, and some existing wires and rotissary motor I had which often you can buy them for less than $10.
The powerpoint application with the step by step instruction used to be given as a bonus a few days later to only the customers that were appreciative, however now I include it as part of the deal because it helps better understand the whole system.
Everyone loves it! Real pictures speak louder than words and plans for many.
I am a carpenter and do all the wiring of the houses we build so I don't foresee any problems. I think that you are not charging quite enough though. I have two GQF incubators and they do a wonderful job but man the costs of those things will eat you up. I will be keeping your plans handy and may have some questions later but like I said you've done such a good job on the plans and the PowerPoint presentation, I don't think that there will be any questions.
As you can see I didn't need to wait the three days as this is one of the best buys I have gotten off E-bay.
Thanks for the great info and have a very Merry Christmas !!!!!
||Good information, look forward to doing this! Thanks!
||Buyer graciel ( 459)
|| Jan-13-06 08:16
||Well put together and thought out... John you have saved me many hours..Thanks
||Buyer hay97es ( 329)
|| Feb-11-06 21:11
* Plans are "hand-drawn" and all my notes "hand-printed" in caps to make them very readable. One out of all my customers wrote back that he expected "computerized" plans. I offered to do them in the computer if he wishes, but he had figured it out ok, and had bid more and was happy to receive my sources. (I went ahead and did the main plan mostly computerised and cleaned it up and since then my customers have found it much easier to understand and I also include this). This particular customer expressed that just the main sources included saved him lots of money many times over his investment with me and yes, he did leave Positive feedback in all fronts! Thanks!