I have for sale a pair of Phonak Hearing Aids model # eXtra 211 AZ. The price is $600.00 for the pair (they normally sell for $600.00 each). My daughter thought she had lost her first pair so I had to purchase a 2nd set and then we found the originals so I actually have 2 sets of these for sale. They come with case and batteries. You will still need to see your audiologist for proper fitting of these devices .Please only serious inquiries these were very expensive and my daughter who is now 14 is getting a different type of hearing aid so this will help offset the cost.
please email with any questions. I have listed the product information below that I copied from a website.
PHONAK EXtra 211 AZ BTE Hearing Aid
The PHONAK eXtra 211 AZ BTE Hearing Aid is made by one of the famous hearing aid manufacturer in the world. This product comes with 3 different size earplugs, fits your ear holes perfectly. Feels comfortable in your ear. Best choice for hearing loss patient.
* Built-in 6 channel high accuracy denoiser
* Automatic switches between the telephone mode, denoising procedure and quiet procedure
* The test and fitting formula can be changed according to your own needs
* With data storage function
* Built-in test and hearing system
* The hearing aid strengthens the low frequency to get a better listening experience
* With digital denoising function
* Adopts digital audio zoom and dual microphones direction technology
* Earhook for children only
* With reverse sound acoustic feed back suppression function
* Powerful, windbreak and dustproof design
* With 1 3 6 20 channel sound gain, output and inflection point adjustment
* With power low warning sound and power on time delay function
* Compatible with FM and audio input
* Comes with a POWERONE button cell
* Frequency Compensation Range: 100~7000Hz
"According to the FDA, it is in your best health interest to obtain a professional medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid and you are encouraged to do so before bidding on this item. If you choose to not obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing this item, I am required by law to provide to you and obtain from you a signed written waiver of the medical evaluation, and I am required to provide to you a copy of the User Instruction Brochure for a hearing aid, review the contents of that brochure with you, and afford you time to read the brochure. You must provide to me either a signed statement from a physician or a signed waiver before I will deliver this item to you. Upon your request, I will also provide to you a copy of the User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid or the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor from whom a User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid can be obtained."