PFAFF 335 Cylinder Leather Industrial Sewing Machine
Designed for leather workers, this machine can sew light to medium thickness items such as purses, handbags, belts, chaps, wallets, general leather work and more.
Additionally, it is capable of sewing a variety of materials such as vinyl, canvas, synthetics, etc...
Refurbished Industrial Sewing Machine - Excellent Condition (made in Germany)
NEW Reinforced U-Table with new Servo motor
Swing Down Roller Guide
Accessories (5 bobbins, oiler, thread clipper)
Copy of Instruction Manual
FREE box of 100 needles
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Includes Servo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed. Great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Automatic Lubrication
- Reinforced U-Table for extra workspace around the cylinder bed
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #24
- Allows for use of thread up to size #138
- Accessories included needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, copy of instruction manual, swing down roller guide)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #24
- Thread sizes: #46 to #138
Machine comes pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW.
North-America Shipping Rates
Shipping takes approximately 3-7 business days.Disassembly, packaging, freight and insurance are all included.
Shipping Terms - Please Read Carefully:
Payment Terms: Please Read
- We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard,
American Express, Discover Card
- Payment is expected within 3 days of auction end.
- Sales to Canada are subject to GST. Sales to Quebec
are subject to GST and PST.
AUCTION WINNER- Click on the yellow
ANDALE CHECKOUT logo at the bottom of the page to complete your transaction.
RaphaelSewing we stand by everything we sell and are willing
to help our customers set-up or use their machines. If
you have any difficulties at all, or need any extra parts or
accessories, feel free to send us an E-MAIL or give us a phone
call toll free at 1-866-415-8223 and we will be pleased to help you.
is this industrial sewing machine in?
- This industrial sewing machine and entire set (table, motor) is NEW unless otherwise specified.
What is your warranty/return policy?
- Important: Buyer MUST contact us before returning or servicing any items.
- All items guaranteed to work upon arrival
- We offer a 6 month parts & labor warranty including free lifetime technical support
- Motors are guaranteed for 1 year
- Buyer is responsible for any transit fees associated with returning machine to manufacturer for repair
When will my order arrive?
- Your industrial sewing machine will arrive 3-7 business days after
leaving our warehouse.
How do you calculate your shipping rates?
- Our shipping rate is calculated based on the actual cost of UPS
Ground service or our alternate ground cargo service
- Extra fees apply for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or to rural Canadian areas -
contact us before bidding
How many boxes will I recieve?
- In most cases, industrial sewing machine units are shipped together
in 4 separate boxes (machine head, motor, table top, table legs).
How do I assemble my industrial sewing
How do I thread/adjust my industrial
- Most of our machines come with an instruction manual covering
basic instructions on industrial sewing machine operation.
- Send us an E-MAIL or give us a phone call toll free at 1-866-415-8223 if
you are having any trouble with your machine.
My machine doesn't work. What do I do?
- Most problems with machines can be solved
with a minor adjustment. Send us an E-MAIL or give us a phone call
toll free at 1-866-415-8223 and we will be glad to help you adjust your machine.
We stock all parts & accessories for this machine! Call us to order needles, bobbins, presser feet, spare parts & more.
of Customer Service
For over 35 years, Raphael Sewing
Machines Inc. / Techsew has served Montreal's needletrade industry with high
quality sewing machines and accessories to meet their business and
domestic sewing needs. We have since grown into a major distributor for companies and individuals across Canada, USA, South America, Europe and Australia.
Beginning in 1974 as a small sewing
machine shop located in Montreal's needletrade district, Raphael Sewing
Machines Inc. / Techsew continues to provide the same outstanding customer service
as we did when we first started. Our company motto is simple:
The customer is number 1.
We promise to provide outstanding service to
all of our customers, before AND after your purchase.
Our large inventory of new and reconditioned
industrial sewing machines offers our customers the most reliable
and largest variety of equipment in order to meet the needs of a number
of industries including the following:
- Clothing and leather goods manufacturers
- Automotive and aviation interior companies
- Furniture upholsterers
- Saddle Makers
- Sports equipment manufacturers
We employ highly experienced
sewing machine specialists and technicians in order to ensure that
the machines we sell are of the highest possible quality.
Raphael Sewing Machines Inc. / Techsew
8440 Saint Laurent blvd Suite 200
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Call us TOLL FREE at 1-866-415-8223
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST
RaphaelSewing you can bid with CONFIDENCE.
Here are just a few
of the comments we recieve from our customers:
you for shipping my machine so fast. I am very impressed. Thank
you! You did a great job packing. I made my horse a saddle pad,
my Techsew went through 1 inch of materal like it was butter.
Thanks for all of your help, I have already sewed 2
projects, and am very pleased with the performance of my GA5-1!"
you so much, you are great people and have made my first experience
with you perfect!! I couldn't of asked for a better transaction..."
I can't thank you enough. You've been terrific....New machines
are very expensive, and as you well know, too expensive for
anyone just starting up a workroom like I am. I would have had
to get a business loan, which would mean starting off in debt
from the beginning. I had almost given up hope of finding good,
used machines anywhere nearby....You're packing was SO careful!
everything inside came through as described, in wonderful shape.
No missing parts and no damage..."
my sewing machine finally arrived here in Alaska. Boy, you guys
did a great packaging job, somebody could have dropped it out
of an airplane and it would have still been ok..."
for the packaging, is there anymore foam or cardboard left in
Montreal? Not a bit of damage at all, my hat off to the shipper.
thanks a million Raphael."
I recieved the machine yesterday and wanted to pass along to
you that it is "just what the doctor ordered" !!!! I Love It
and I have only been able to play with it for a few hours. I
was like a kid on Christmas morning....I don't believe I have
ever recieved anything that was so carefully wrapped. You were
a pleasure to work with. We need more honest, dependable, caring
people such as yourself in this world..."
parts today. Thank you very much. There should be more businesses
out there that treat the customers like you do!!!!! "
WOW, great machine, great service. You delivered everything you said you did, thanks.
RaphaelSewing to your eBay Favorites!
Contact us by E-Mail
Call us toll free at 1-866-415-8223