- Ship to US VERIFIED PAYPAL ADDRESS only. Transport Delivery ETA.
- Package handling usually takes only 1 business day at our warehouse once payment completed, so please make sure entering correct payment and shipping information before checking out. Once your payment is completed, we are not going to accept any more changes to your order.
- Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be shipped on Monday or the next working day. You will receive a tracking number by email after your goods is shipped out.
- We do not offer any local pick up.
- We offer discounts for combine shipping. Please contact us first if you need combine shipping, and an invoice with discount will be sent to you.
PEN SHAPE ELECTRIC NAIL ART FILE DRILL TOOL + 6 BITS
1.100% Brand New
2. Light-weight design for precise operation
3. Sutiable for Professional salon, Studio or Home Use
4. Suitable for pedicure and manicure
5. Quiet and Smooth
6. Portable & Easy to carry out
7. Multi use: carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing, drilling and so on
8. The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
1. Variable speed control: 3,000 RPM up to 13,000 RPM
2. Voltage: 110V 50-60Hz
3. Size: 16cm (L) x 2.4cm (Diameter)
4. Color: Pink
1. Press the button and twist the top of the nail drill
2. Take the top off and try to insert the grinding head. This step is to enlarge the chuck. If the chuck is not wide open, the grinding head cannot be inserted or cannot be inserted completely
3. Then put the top of the nail drill back on, don’t switch too tight, and then insert the grinding head again, tighten the top by pressing the button, now the preparation work is finished and you can use it smoothly
4. After the use, press the button and loosen the top of the nail drill, take out the grinding head and tighten the top again by pressing the button.
1 x Electric Pen-Shape Nail Drill
1 x AC adapter
6 x Bit Acrylic UV GEL
1 x User manual (in English)
Plug in the electric cord to the main electric outlet
Select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the handpiece
To secure the bits: push in the desired bit firmly into the hole
To remove the bits: turn off the machine and gently pull the bit out.