Please thoroughly read all of the information in this listing before making your purchase. If you have any questions or there is an error in the listing, then please contact us at 1-800-377-7655 (toll free) Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm EST.
|[PAIR] LSi7 EBONY Bookshelf Loudspeakers Polk Audio
LSi Series | Polk's Flagship Speakers (REG $799.95/pr)
High performance Bookshelf loudspeaker
13-5/8" (H) x 8-5/8" (W) x 10-1/4" (D)
Regularly $799.95 per pair
4.50 (from 14 users)
One Sweet Sounding Speaker
LSi 7 sounds just as wonderful as all of its bigger brothers, with a little less bass. Works great for a system not needing as much power, yet it's extremely versatile. You can use it as a front channel or a surround speaker. Lsi 7 also has a keyhole slot for easy wall mounting. This speaker is a real gem and will run rings around most bookshelf sized speakers on the market. Add a subwoofer and you've got the whole package.
"It is rare to find such precision, even to the smallest detail, in a loudspeaker at these price points." —AF DIGITALE (Italy) 11/02
"Midsized speakers dont get much better than the LSi7... Compared to their real competition, which lies in the high end, Polks LSi7 speakers...are excellent buys."
—Mark Fleishman, Audio Video Interiors Magazine 10/02
The LSi7 is a bookshelf speaker that delivers superior linearity, definition and imaging, as well as bass response that's rich, deep and satisfying. Like the whole LSi Series, it is highly accurate and intensely musical. Its single driver and Ring Radiator Tweeter present a large soundstage without sacrificing pinpoint localization. Listen to the LSi Loudspeakers with SACD and DVD-Audio sources to reveal higher accuracy and resolution, with more dynamic response and superb focus; true three-dimensional imaging and remarkable reproduction of even the finest details.
The LSi7 features:
- Superior Musical Accuracy, Serious Theatrical Impact.
- Designed For High Definition Formats such as SACD and DVD-Audio.
- Mirror Imaged Pairs for tightly focused highs and true three-dimensional imaging with minimized room reflections: Hear what youve been missing!
- 5 1/4" Dynamic Balance® Driver with Aerated Polypropylene cone for wide response and low distortion.
- Cast Aluminum Driver Baskets resist flexing and "ringing" for ultra-tight bass and coloration-free midrange.
- Ultra High Performance Ring Radiator Tweeters, previously unavailable in speakers at this price, for extended frequency response, low distortion, excellent dynamics with superior detail and transparency.
- Side Panels Are 1 1/2" Thick For A Totally Inert Enclosure—you hear all the music and only the music.
- Precise Deep Bass Response provided by a rear-firing PowerPort® venting system built into the speaker's back plate.
- Smooth, Natural Midrange Reproduction thanks to patented Acoustic Resonance Control technology.
- Magnetically Shielded for safe placement near video monitors.
- Premium Crossover Components with advanced transducers for consistent high-end sound quality.
- Mylar Bypass Capacitor in the high-pass crossover extends and flattens high frequency response. Hear musical details you've never heard before!
- Open Architecture low diffraction grille for spacious imaging.
- >Dual (bi-ampable) Gold Plated 5-Way Binding Post Inputs for the most secure wire connections and the most versatile wiring applications.
- Sculpted Real Wood Side Panels available in Ebony or Cherry finish.
Who should listen to the LSi Series?
Matt Polk: "The LSi is for a serious listener; the person who really enjoys music, who sits down and really intently listens to his stereo system. Maybe this person already owns Polk Audio speakers, or has owned Polk speakers in the past, and has always felt that they wanted something 'tweakier.' This person could be a serious home theater enthusiast, too. They want to hear every detail a movie soundtrack has to offer. There's no question these speakers play loud, but new high-definition audio formats like Super Audio CD and DVD-Audio demand a new level of performance. The LSi is for the listener who is more interested in quality over quantity."
What's so special about the LSi Series?
Matt Polk: "The drivers and the tweeter are unusually good for the price of this product. The drivers use cast baskets with an Aerated Polypropylene Cone. Aerating literally foams the polypropylene, helping to supress resonance without adding any mass; same amount of material but you have better damping characteristics. And the tweeter is very special. It's a Ring Radiator Tweeter (that's it on the right). The driver and tweeter of the LSi speakers deliver flatter frequency response with lower distortion in the frequencies we can hear, revealing more of the detail. Beyond detail, I think they are more tonally accurate. When you hear a piano, voice or any accoustic instrument there's just something about it that just sounds more correct, with less coloration; more real."
How does the LSi Series sound?
Matt Polk: "Like I said, it sounds real. To my ears, the LSi Series performs more like live music. You're going to hear all the little details. They image very well; part of what contributes to that imaging is the quality of the tweeter and the wide dispersion of the small midrange drivers. The LSi25 is a floorstanding speaker that delivers superior linearity, definition and imaging, as well as bass response thats rich, deep and satisfying. Like the whole LSi Series, they are highly accurate and intensely musical."
(Image: LSi7 Cherry on Stands)
(Image: LSi System)
Shop with confidence. This product is sold and shipped direct from Polk Audio through Polk's official eBay store.
We can only ship to US. Sorry we can not ship to Canada or outside of the US at this time. If you reside in AK, HI, or PR please contact us for a shipping quote.
Still Have questions? Call us at 800-377-7655 toll free during normal business hours. Be sure to reference this item number.
You are bidding on a Factory Refurbished product, direct from Polk Audio. It comes direct from Polk Audio and with a limited warranty. To read full warranty detail, please click here.
You are bidding on a Factory Refurbished product, direct from Polk Audio. It comes direct from Polk Audio with a limited warranty. To read full warranty detail, please click here.
Note: The warranty is VOID if the serial number of the speaker has been removed or defaced. For the precise and legal terms of the warranty on a given product, refer to the owner's manual. An Acrobat Reader file of the owner's manual can be found on each product's web page. If you have any questions about your warranty coverage, or you think you need service, call Polk Customer Service at 1-800-377-7655. We're here to help you get the most from your 'new' audio equipmentFactory Refurbished Products
2-Year Limited Warranty on Home Audio Speakers
1-Year Limited Warranty on Powered Speakers and Powered Subwoofers
1-Year Limited Warranty on Outdoor Speakers
6-Month Limited Warranty on Electronics*
* IES & IES2, SurroundBar 360, SurroundBar SDA Instant Home Theater & OneStep, miDock Products, XRt12 Reference XM Tuner, SR-H1000 Sirius Tuner
6-Month Limited Warranty on all other Car Audio Speakers
Factory refurbished products are returned (or open box returned) product that have been refurbished and certified by Polk Audio to match Polks performance, functionality, and reliability standards of new product. Refurbished products may have minor cosmetic blemishes and/or imperfections. The manual and accessories are included with most of our refurbished items. Cosmetic blemishes and imperfections are not covered by the warranty.
Polk Audio, Inc., warrants to the original retail purchaser only. This warranty will terminate automatically prior to its stated expiration if the original retail purchaser sells or transfers the product to any other party.
Polk Audio, Inc., warrants, to the original retail purchaser only, that the HOME LOUDSPEAKER(S), and PASSIVE CROSSOVER COMPONENT(S) on this Polk Audio Loudspeaker Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original retail purchase from Polk Audio.
Furthermore, Polk Audio, Inc., warrants, to the original retail purchaser only, that any CAR SPEAKER(S), CAR PASSIVE CROSSOVER COMPONENT(S), AMPLIFIER OR OTHER ELECTRONIC COMPONENT on this Polk Audio Loudspeaker Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one-hundred and eighty (180) days from the date of original retail purchase from Polk Audio.
5-Year Limited Warranty on Home Audio Speakers
3-Year Limited Warranty on Powered Speakers and Powered Subwoofers
2-Year Limited Warranty on Outdoor Speakers
1-Year Limited Warranty on Electronics*
* IES & IES2, SurroundBar 360, SurroundBar SDA Instant Home Theater, miDock Products, XRt12 Reference XM Tuner, SR-H1000 Sirius Tuner
1-Year Limited Warranty on all other Car Audio Speakers
NEW Polk Audio home loudspeakers have a 5-year parts and labor warranty. The amplifiers used in our "powered speakers" and "powered subwoofers" have a 3-year warranty. All outdoor speakers, such as Atrium Series, have a 2-year warranty. Signature Series (SR), MM (Mobile Monitor) Series speakers and db Series mobile speakers have a limited 1-year warranty. Polk/MOMO Series mobile speakers are warranted for 3 years; Polk/MOMO and PA Series mobile amplifiers are warranted for 1 year. The XRt12 Reference XM Tuner, SR-H1000 Sirius Tuner, I-Sonic Entertainment System, I-Sonic Entertainment System 2, SurroundBar 360 DVD Home Theater, Surround Bar SDA Instant Home Theater (& Surround Bar OneStep) and miDock products have a limited 1-year warranty.
Polk Audio eBay Store Policies
Polk Audio Purchase Policy
Sales of Polk product through the "Polk Direct" eBay Store are intended for end user consumers only! Most of our products are refurbished/remanufactured, discontinued, closeouts and/or overstocked items and are sold at highly discounted prices. Products sold at this site are not authorized for sale to dealers or resellers. The warranty for the sale of product on this site is available to original purchasers and end users only. Polk will not warranty those products sold on this site which have been resold by the original purchaser.
Polk Audio Price Match Policy
We currently do not have a price matching guarantee due to the nature of our business. Prices may vary based on supply and/ or demand of inventory. Also be aware that we run deals and specials at random times throughout the year. You must purchase an item while the deal is going on in order to get the discount. For instance, if you purchase an item and then later notice it goes on sale, we cannot adjust your original invoice price. The same goes for purchasing an item and then later noticing it has been sold at a lower price in the past. Most likely you have purchased an item from us because you were content with the price. Any price variations on the listed Buy it Now price throughout the items history will not have an effect on the price you've paid. Think about it this way: if we raised a price on an eBay item after you purchased that item for a lower price, we could not and would not adjust your original invoice amount.
Polk Audio eBay Return Policy
Polk Audio will accept returns within fourteen days following delivery of the item. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number. Any product shipped to us without a return authorization will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. Return authorizations may be obtained by contacting Polk customer service at 1-800-377-7655 during normal business hours. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning the product to us. We also charge a 15% restocking fee on most items. The product must be returned to us within fourteen days following delivery of the item, in the same condition as it was when shipped, and in its original packaging along with all accessories, manuals, etc. Once we receive the product in our warehouse, we will refund the purchase price, but not the original shipping charges.
Polk Audio Warranty policy
Products must be shipped in the original shipping container or its equivalent, together with proof of purchase, prepaid insured to the address supplied by Polk Customer Service. The risk of loss or damage in transit is to be borne by the customer. If upon examination at the factory it is determined that the unit was defective in materials or workmanship at any time during this Warranty period, Polk Audio will, at its option, repair or replace this Product at no additional charge, except as set forth below. If the product is found to be defective within fourteen days of delivery, the customer may elect to receive a full refund of original purchase price and all shipping costs, in lieu of any repair or exchange. To allow Polk Audio to offer the best possible warranty service, please register your new product online at: www.polkaudio.com/support/registration or call Polk customer service 800-377-7655 in the USA within fourteen (14) days of the date of original purchase. Be sure to keep your original purchase receipt. All replaced parts and Products become the property of Polk Audio. Products replaced or repaired under this warranty will be returned to you, within a reasonable time, freight prepaid.
- FEDEX ground service for $0.00 to anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States.
- If you reside in HI, AK or PR, please contact us for a quote as shipping rates may vary.
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, FPOs, or APOs. We can only ship to physical addresses.
- Local pickup NOT available at this time.
- Any purchase over $200 will require a signature. If you unable to sign please call customer service at
1-800-377 7655 - please provide an alternate address.
- Please allow up to 7 business days after payment is received for order processing and shipping.
- We can not combine shipping (if you win other auctions) as the cost would be the same.
- Our shipping charges cover the cost of transporting the product from our Distribution Center to the customers address. Charges for additional services coordinated between the customer and the transportation provider are the responsibility of the customer. Examples of these charges include but are not limited to stair carries, inside delivery fees, white glove service and waiting time.
- Please confirm that your shipping address is correct before you check out. Customers that wish to change their address after goods have shipped must cover the "change of address costs" that FEDEX charges for in-route packages. Contact customer service to discuss these charges. PLEASE, avoid this extra charge by verifying you have the correct address before checkout!
- Payment | We do not price match.
- Payment | Immediate payment required!
- Payment | By law we are required to collect tax from most states.
For more information and answers, please see our FAQ page
Still Have questions?
Call us at 1-800-377-7655 toll free. Be sure to reference this item number.
We appreciate your interest in our products!
Thanks for stopping by.