Omron Sysmac CJ1G-CPU44H CPU Module
This unit was pulled from a working machine. Comes with terminator CJ1W-TER01
- Compact 90 x 65 mm (H x D) dimensions are first class in the industry.
- Provides excellent high-speed control performance, with high-speed processing of 16 ns for LD instructions and 0.24 µs for floating-point calculations.
- High-capacity Memory Cards up to 128 MB can be installed, and used to backup the program and system settings, or log customer data.
- The large instruction set can support diverse applications. Four types of programming are supported (ladder, structured text, sequential function charts, and instruction lists), with approximately 400 instructions and 800 instruction variations.
- These CJ-series CPU Units support structured programming using function blocks, which can improve the customer's program development resources.
- The various protection functions provide improved security to protect valuable software resources and property.
- The CPU Units are compatible with the CX-One Integrated Tool Package. Information for each component can be linked, and the system's data can be integrated into one database. The software can provide total support from PLC settings to network startup.
Maximum number of I/O points and mountable Units (No. of Expansion Racks) 1,280 I/O points and 40 Units max. (1 Expansion Rack max.) Program capacity 30K steps Data area memory capacity 64K words LD execution time 0.04 µs Current consumption (A) 5 V system 0.91 International standards cULus (Class 1 Division 2 Products for Hazardous Locations), EC Directives, NK, Lloyd Notes:
- These values include the current consumption of a Programming Console. When using an NT-AL001 RS-232C/RS-422A Adapter, add 0.15A/ per adapter. When using a CJ1W-CIF11 RS-422A adapter, add 0.04A per adapter.
The Omron product page is available here.
Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions about the item, I will do my best to answer. The unit is sold untested and is guaranteed NON-DOA with a 7 day ROR.
We package items in a manner in which we would want them to be shipped to us: packed within shippers' guidelines for insurance purposes (Sturdy cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, and packaging peanuts). We take packaging and shipping very seriously. We use ~70% recycled shipping materials, cutting down on your cost!
We accept PayPal, Cashiers Checks, Company Issued Checks, All major Credit Cards, Bank Wire transfers. Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.
CO state residents: All items won by Colorado residents will be subject to 6.7% sales tax.
International bids are welcome. Please email us as soon as possible (before the auction ends) for a shipping quote.