eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
health & beauty
Visit my eBay store
All Content is © Suit Yourself ( tm ) International, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
PLEASE SEE ALL OUR EBAY LISTINGS: ................SUITYOURSELFINTERNATIONAL and SERAAMIS
MORE IN OUR STORE! ..........Click Here.
ORIGINAL TRADE CARD FRENCH PERFUME DANA 1950
- As per eBay requirements, we guarantee this to be original, genuine and authentic.
Original French DANA Perfume Trade Card
- From 1950 and approximately 61 years of age if you are reading this in 2011.
- SIZE: This measures approximately
3.35 inches x 2.5 inches.
- Few signs of age or usage. Good condition and exactly as shown in the photos below.
CARTE PARFUMEE années 50: PARFUM DANA 8,5 x 6,1 cm. Bon état. Frais de port en susJ’accepte PayPal. Bonnes enchères et merci !
PLEASE READ THIS.
- All the information you need to decide about a purchase is in front of you at the time of purchase.
- There are always more signs of age and usage and minutia than is appropriate to detail here in obviously older things.
- Our pieces are sold SOLD AS IS, Dans Son Jus.
- We supply you with ample excellent highly detailed photos so you can see, determine and verify the condition for yourself.
- There may also be signs of age and usage that we missed because we aren't specifically trained to see them.
- If you have questions, read the listing carefully, look at all the photos carefully, to see if your question is already answered in the listing,
- If your question is not answered in the listing, then by all means email us and we'll do our best to help you.
- Please don't ask a question already answered in this listing.
- We prefer our eBay sales to be final sales because we are a small business selling one-of-a-kind items; returns are ruinous.
- We only offer returns or exchanges because eBay says we must. THIS IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR GENUINE TRUST.
- If you're skeptical and don't trust us, check us out first before buying. Doubts don't vanish after purchasing.
- Our pieces are not sold "on approval".
- We guarantee our items to be exactly what we say they are.
- We don't list anything that we can't prove to be what we say it is.
- We are expert professionals and know our business.
- Ask any questions before you buy.
- If any of this bothers you, don't buy.
- If you are primarily accustomed to new or recent things, don't buy. This most certainly isn't.