Opalescence 35% MINT Tooth Whitening Gel
Proven to Whiten Better!
With 0.5% potassium nitrate and 0.11% fluoride to reduce sensitivity!
4 tubes of gel - 1.2ml each.
Expiration date: 08/2013 or fresher.
Buy now and keep refrigerated and the gel will be good for up to two years!
This item is an oral care product and is not returnable. Please follow the manufacturer's and your dentist's instructions.
This is a high strength peroxide bleach product.
HOW TO USE:
After removing the cap from the Opalescence syringe tip, express the contents evenly into the deepest portion of the tray and toward the facial sides of the tray. One-third to two-thirds of the syringe will be necessary for each application.
Seat the tray completely over your teeth. Press gently against the faces of your teeth. Gently remove any excess gel that may flow beyond the tray's edge. Rinse your mouth twice, using care not to swallow.
The soft tray containing the gel should be worn for 30 - 50 minutes per day.
After the prescribed time, remove the tray. Brush and rinse the gel from your teeth and the tray. Let the tray dry and then store the tray in a baggie.
1. Teeth are naturally darker along the gumline. These areas may require more time to lighten than the rest of the tooth surface and usually remain slightly darker.
2. A small percentage of patients experience sensitivity with bleaching. Should this occur, contact your dentist. Your dentist may recommend that you bleach every second or third night.
3. Foods and juices high in citric acid can cause sensitivity to teeth.
4. Some patients have noticed temporary discomfort of the gums, lips, throat, or tongue. Should any of these symptoms persist for more than two days or if they progressively worsen, call your dentist. These side effects usually subside within 1 to 3 days after treatment is discontinued.
5. Coffee, tobacco, and other products can restain your teeth over time. Should this occur, the teeth can be re-whitened within a few days with Opalescence.
6. Regular dental checkups and cleanings are important before and after bleaching to maintain a healthy smile.
7. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
8. If you have any questions pertaining to this treatment, please ask your dentist.
9. Some old amalgam or "silver" fillings may leave a dark purple color in your bleaching tray; this is normal.
10. Discard any unused bleaching gel after treatment is completed.
PLEASE DO NOT:
1. use Opalescence while pregnant or lactating.
2. eat while wearing your custom trays.
3. use tobacco products while wearing your custom trays.
4. expose the syringes to heat or sunlight. Put them in the refrigerator when you receive them. They will last up to two years.
5. do not freeze the Opalescence syringes. Refrigeration is sufficient.