OUT OF PRINT 11½ BARBIE MUSEUM COLLECTION HISTORICAL SEWING PATTERN S9521
THIS IS A DISCONTINUED SEWING PATTERN - GET IT QUICK BEFORE IT IS GONE!!!
"THIS IS A SEWING PATTERN YOU USE TO MAKE THE ITEMS PICTURED, NOT THE ACTUAL DOLL CLOTHES"
Simplicity Pattern 9521 ~ 11½ Barbie Fashion Doll Clothes
(more Doll SEWING PATTERNS in my store, buy more, combine shipping and save)
You will love these FABULOUS NOSTALGIC SEWING PATTERNS!!!!
Your imagination and creativity will go wild!!!!
MAKE A FORTUNE AT CRAFT FAIRS – EVERYONE WILL WANT ONE OF THESE FABULOUS OUTFITS!!
· 11½ (29cm) BARBIE DOLL CLOTHES SEWING PATTERN.
· THE SIMPLICITY MUSEUM COLLECTION.
· Package includes sewing patterns and instructions to make:
· A: ELIZABETHAN~1590~Bodice, skirt, overskirt, petticoat and hat.
· B: REVOLUTIONARY WAR~1776~Bodice, overskirt, skirt and petticoat.
· C: CIVIL WAR~1860~Bodice, skirt, overskirt and petticoat.
· D: VICTORIAN~1900~Bodice, train, skirt, petticoat, front drape and sash.
· ***As with all vintage or older sewing patterns the envelope shows some shelf wear or store stamps but the patterns inside are still uncut and factory folded!
· Designed by ANDREA SCHEWE.
· THE SIMPLICITY DOLL COLLECTOR'S CLUB 2000 SEWING PATTERN.
The instructions and all fabric and notions requirements are listed on the back of the package. This SEWING Pattern is new, has been stored in a dry, clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. (which includes delivery confirmation)
CANADA SHIPPING: $2.50
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING. I WANT ALL MY CUSTOMERS TO BE SATISFIED.
PLEASE COME VISIT MY HUGE FABRIC, CRAFTS & SEWING PATTERN STORE!!!
I do not take responsibility for items that are lost, damaged or arrive late by the post office.
PER NEW EBAY RESTRICTIONS I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL! SORRY!!
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ~ I TAKE PAYPAL. ALSO, please do not ask me to mark an item as a gift. I put the lowest actual price paid for the item on the customs forms.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS unless you are still shopping and email me to arrange a delayed payment.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED ALL YOUR SHOPPING IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT.
I COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE AUCTION WINS TO SAVE YOU MONEY. IN THE U.S. THE SHIPPING FOR EACH ADDITIONAL SEWING PATTERN IS $.75 and an additional fabric panel is $1.00 or an additional yard of fabric is usually $1.00 depending on the weight of the fabric.
PLEASE NOTE: If you win multiple auctions and are paying through Paypal and want me to combine shipping, please do not send multiple Paypal payments, PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO SEND YOU AN INVOICE WITH A COMBINED TOTAL. PayPal charges me close to $.50 for even a small payment. So please be sure of shipping, etc. before paying.
*****ALL SALES ARE FINAL*****
When you email, always include the auction number, Ebay ID and your full name and shipping address with zip code.
Please check out my other items by clicking on "View Sellers Other Auctions" I AM PUTTING MORE ITEMS UP EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING! Happy Bidding!
"THIS IS A SEWING PATTERN YOU USE TO MAKE THE ITEMS PICTURED, NOT THE ACTUAL ITEMS"