Details about OBD2 Car Code Reader OBD-2 Diagnostic Car Code ScannerOBD2 Car Code Reader OBD-2 Diagnostic Car Code Scanner See original listing
Apr 21, 2012 23:31:30 PDT
FREE Economy Shipping from outside US | See details
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international trade.
Easily and instantly detect problems with your car before they turn into huge repair bills! This Full Protocol Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader (CAN, PWM, VPW, KPW, ISO9141) is here and ready to help you save money.
Even the most complicated problem will seem easy with this Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader since it will tell you exactly what's going on with your vehicle. Not to mention, this special Full Protocol version is designed to work on all OBDII compliant vehicles (including the CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols)!
How does it work?
With this Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader, you can also:
For the fastest and most affordable solution to self-diagnostics for your car, the Full Protocol Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader is here!
At a Glance...
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
Popular Vehicle Makes Known To Be Compatible:
GM 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
br> Honda 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
· We accept PayPal only. Payment is to be made within 4 days of auction ending.
· We ship to confirmed PayPal address only. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. We will ship worldwide with traceable post. All items shipped out with a tracking number. Usually, all orders are processed within 1-2 business days from payment date.
· The buyer is responsible for any applicable import duties and local taxes. Please verify with your customs before making your purchase.
· Standard international shipment usually takes 10-21 working days to arrive.
· Courier shipping by FedEx, UPS, DHL is available upon request. Please contact us with your address for a quote.
· All traceable mail services require recipient's phone number. Please provide your phone number for the post courier companies.
· Customer satisfactory is most important to us. If you have a problem or a question regarding your transaction please contact us by message on eBay directly before leaving any type of feedback.
· Our goal is to provide Top Level Customer Service, so we will try our best to solve any problem.
· We greatly appreciate your POSITIVE 5 STAR feedback. Please do NOT leave neutral or negative feedback without contacting us first.
· Returns are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 14 days of the delivery date.
· All returns must include original packaging and all the accessories that came with the item.
· In order to return an item you must contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
· Buyer pays return shipping.
Thanks for viewing the listing!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.