Novus 1 2 3 Pinball Machine & Video Arcade Game 8 Oz Plastic Polish Cleaner New!See original listing
May 18, 2012 07:04:22 PDT
Brick, NJ, United States
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing ... Read moreabout the condition
Our stock is always fresh; guaranteed! We receive multiple shipments of Novus each year. Beware of other sellers who are trying to liquidate their old stock!
This is an 8 ounce bottle of Novus #1 plastic clean & shine polish, Novus #2 fine scratch remover & Novus #3 heavy scratch remover. Prior to shipping, we seal the #1 bottle cap with a piece of clear tape.
Novus #1 gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static. This is an excellent item to use on arcade games, pinball machine plastics and playfields!
- Resists finger marking.
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals.
- Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine.
1. If the surface is extremely dirty, apply Novus 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
2. Re-apply Novus 1 using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
3. When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.4. Re-apply Novus 1 regularly to maintain the antistatic, smudge and scratch resistant properties.
Novus #2 removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, Novus #2 restores faded and discolored plastics. This is an excellent item to use on arcade games, pinball machine playfields, plastics as well as plastic ramps!
- Removes the damage instead of filling it in.
- Buffs out quickly.
- After restoring, seals with a coat of polish.
1. Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with Novus 1 before applying Novus 2.
2. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply Novus 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
4. When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply Novus 2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
6. For heavy scratches, multiple applications of Novus 2 or application of Novus 3 may be required.7. Follow with Novus 1 for best results.
Novus #3 removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use Novus #3 when damage is too severe to be restored with Novus #2 polish. This is an excellent item to use on arcade games, pinball machine playfields and plastics! This product requires Novus #2 for final finishing.
1. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
2. Apply Novus 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
3. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish; this is very important!
4. Using a clean cloth, apply Novus 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until Novus 2 dries to a light haze.5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with Novus 1 for best results.
This product has been proven to work wonders on video arcade games and pinball machines. It will also work on many other applications, but please contact us in advance if you plan on using it for anything other than video arcade games and pinball machines, as results will vary on other applications.
Shipping and handling with insurance within the US is FREE! Orders will ship via UPS ground or USPS Priority depending on your location.
Shipping outside the US MUST be with EMS Express or Priority International mail with tracking and insurance. Shipping outside the US is NOT free! Please check the rates in the "Shipping and Payments" tab above and email me if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.