|NorthStar Explorer 657 Combo GPS Fish Finder for Parts
NorthStar Explorer 657 Combo Unit GPS Fish Finder For Parts or Repair.
In used condition. Screen shows some wear from use. Powers on and functions respond but backlight unit is not working- display is very hard to see. Does not include power cable. This auction is for the Explorer 657 & face cover units only.
The Northstar Explorer Combo unit : 657
Compact and powerful, the Northstar Explorer Series Combo Units are user-friendly versatile on-board information systems.
Explorer Combo units have built-in 32 MB background maps with high level cartographic detail and the option of employing C-MAP NT MAX™ charting technology provided by the worlds leading cartography company C-MAP. If there are fish to be found, youll find them with an Explorer Combo unit from Northstar.
Northstars 5" high resolution VGA Chartplotter/Fishfinder combo with Fuel Management and AIS functionality.
The built-in 32 MB regional background map still offers reliable
entry-level use, waiting to be enhanced with C-Maps latest cartography: NT MAX™. With a 640 x 480 pixel screen, your display becomes 4 times sharper than the Explorer 650, being a truly impressive, bright and highly functional addition to your boat.
With a range of optional fuel add-ons, the Explorer 657 is a powerful travel tool for your boat.
Please refer to photos for further details.
For Parts or Repair, Sold As-Is.
- Payment is due within 7 days of purchase, including weekends and holidays.
- AVR accepts payment by PayPal only.
- You may pay using a credit card through PayPal.
- Credit card payments that are not linked through PayPal may be made over the phone.
- Sales tax of 8.75% will be applied to all sales within California, unless a valid tax exempt certificate is presented.
- Items will be shipped to the address provided with your payment.
- Your shipping address must be either a PO Box or a physical address, but not both. Shipping addresses containing both will cause delay in shipping.
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible, usually within one business day, but larger items may take up to three business days; however, AVR does not guarantee delivery dates and shall not be liable in any way for delays in shipping.
- AVR may combine multiple shipments into one, in which case, you must contact us and request an invoice before sending payment.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED ABOVE IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD SUCH PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE FOLLOWING PURCHASE, THE BUYER, AND NOT THE MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR RETAILER, ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AVR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR DEFECTS, DELAYS IN SHIPPING, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OR OF THE PRODUCT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTS, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, EVEN IF AVR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
When you leave positive feedback for us, we will automatically leave positive feedback for you in return. If there are any problems with your purchase, you must contact AVR and give us an opportunity to resolve it. We are confident we can still earn your positive feedback. If you leave neutral or negative feedback, AVR may, at its sole discretion, consider the matter closed.
You may contact AVR via e-mail at email@example.com. Your email will be answered promptly Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Emails received on weekends and holidays will be answered the following business day.