Welcome To Our Listing!
You are looking at the: Norlake AdvantEDGE NLPT67-003 Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table w/Drawers (on left)
CALL US @ 855.327.2909
Call us for details: 855-327-8130!
- Finish: Stainless steel interior and exterior. Aluminum back and galvanized bottom.
- Insulation: The complete cabinet and doors are foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation! Insulated covers on rail.
- Hardware: Curved handle with recessed pocket, two vinyl coated shelves per door adjustable in 1/2" increments, 6" casters, self closing doors 19" reversible cutting board, 1/3 size pans.
- Electrical: 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase with cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Refrigeration: Self-contained forced air R-134A capillary tube refrigeration system for NLPT44 and NLPT67, R-404A for NLPT93. Automatic defrost and condensate evaporator requires no plumbing. Adjustable temperature control. Temperature Range: 32°F to 40°F
- Approvals: UL, C-UL and ETL Sanitation.
- Two Drawers (on left), One Door (on right)
- 1/3 size Pans Included
- Air-Cooled Condensing Unit
- Automatic Condensate Vaporizer
- Interior temperature indicator
- Automatic Defrost
- Self Closing Door with Magnetic Gasket
- Adjustable temperature control
- Insulated rail covers with hold open hinges
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior (aluminum back, galvanized bottom)
- 19" reversible cutting board
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
- Warranties: 1 year Parts and Labor, five year Compressor
Unit Specific Information:
- Dimensions: 42.4"H / 67"W / 36.6"D
- Gross Cubage: 17.8
- Number of 1/3 Pans: 9
- Number of Drawers: 2 (on left)
- Number of Doors: 1 (on right)
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Number of Castors: 4
- Condensing Unit Size: 3/8 HP
- Refrigerant: R-134A
- Electrical Characteristics: 115v/60Hz/1-ph
- Cord and Plug Furnished: Yes
- NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-15P
- Total Amp draw: 6.5
Call or Email us for a copy of the Manufacturer's Spec Sheet!
FREE SHIPPING to business addresses in continential U.S.!
Free Shipping DOES NOT include Lift Gate OR Non-Commercial Delivery Charges.
Call for details! 1-855-327-8130
(See below for full details)
*** Ebay pricing IS NOT available in our store locations!
- Payment must be made within 5 days of the auction ending, or the item will be relisted.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Fast Shipping: Most orders will ship within 1 business day after payment has cleared.
- Shipping to the continental 48 states only.
- Sorry, No APO/FPO or PO Box Delivery
- If you require Liftgate Delivery, please add $75 for this service.
- There is a $75 fee for Non-commercial Delivery as well.
- Save Money!! Buy multiple auctions and we will combine your shipping, which saves a great deal of money!
- Smaller items that are able to ship UPS Ground are not applicable to Lift Gate or Residential Delivery Fees
- It is your responsibility to inspect all shipments for damage BEFORE YOU SIGN for the shipment. If the item is damaged, you need to alert the shipping company immediately, and DO NOT SIGN for the item.
What is freight delivery?
Freight delivery is required when merchandise is too large or heavy to be delivered by UPS or USPS. These items are delivered to your locations via a tractor trailer. Standard Delivery does not include unloading the merchandise or delivering it inside of your location. You are responsible for offloading the merchandise and bringing your merchandise inside of your location. Please contact us if you require special handling.
What is a lift-gate?
A lift-gate is a device used to raise and lower items from ground level to the level of a tractor trailer.
Freight companies deliver items on a tractor trailer which is 56 inches above the ground.
These trailers are designed to load and unload at a loading dock or with a fork-lift.
If your delivery location does not have a loading dock or fork-lift and the item is too heavy
to remove from the trailer by hand, then you may need a lift-gate.
Do I need lift-gate delivery?
There are several ways to avoid paying lift-gate delivery costs.
If your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift you do not need a lift-gate.
If the individual items in your shipment are light enough for you and your friends to remove from the
truck you do not need a lift-gate. If you are willing to drive to the closest terminal and take terminal
delivery you do not need a lift-gate. Terminal delivery is often a good way to save both lift-gate and
residential delivery fees. If none of these options work for you then you will need lift-gate delivery.
How much does lift-gate delivery cost?
The average cost of a lift-gate is $75. Douglas Equipment ships with several different freight companies
depending on the delivery location and the delivery services you request. The best way to find your actual
lift-gate cost is to call us for an exact quote of your delivery costs with and without lift-gate delivery
What is Residential Delivery?
Residential delivery is a term and fee used by freight carriers to describe delivery to any address
which is not zoned commercial. Usually this is a home, but it could be a church, farm community center, etc.
Businesses run from a home are still considered residential. The average residential delivery fee is $75.
Do I need Residential Delivery?
Often you can avoid residential delivery fees by receiving your shipment at a nearby business or office
building. If you have a pickup truck capable of hauling your item, we can schedule "terminal delivery"
where the item is delivered to the closest trucking terminal and you receive the item there.
This is a good way of saving both residential and lift-gate delivery fees.
What is terminal delivery?
Terminal delivery is where the freight company delivers your shipment to their closest freight terminal
(usually in the closest urban area) and you receive the shipment at their terminal.
Why would I use terminal delivery?
By accepting your shipment at the terminal you can save residential and lift-gate delivery fees.
You can also save high local delivery fees if you live in a remote or hard to reach area.
How does insurance work with freight shipments?
Every freight shipment is insured. But in order to collect the insurance on damaged goods the receiver
MUST INSPECT THE SHIPMENT BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT! Legally, when Douglas Equipment signs the shipment over
to the freight company, the freight company owns it. When you receive the item and sign for it, you own it.
Therefore it is imperative that you carefully inspect your shipment for any damage.
If there is any damage at all you must note the damage on the freight bill.
This is the only way you will be compensated for the damage!!
What should I look for when inspecting my shipment ??
A very small amount of freight shipments arrive damaged, but be sure to inspect your item when it arrives.
The most common cause of damage is the fork-lift so pay special attention to holes poked in the packaging and to the bottom
18" of the shipment. Inspect the outside of the packaging to look for dents or crushed corners. If you see anything
even slightly suspicious carefully remove all packaging and inspect the item. The driver may be impatient but that beats having
to settle for a damaged item. Unlike FedEx or UPS, if you sign your Freight bill free of any claims then you have little recourse
if you later discover that it is damaged.
What if my item is damaged?
You have two options. You can note damage on the freight bill and accept the item anyway, or you can refuse the shipment.
99% of freight damage is cosmetic. If you sign the freight bill damaged then the freight company will replace your item,
approve reimbursement for parts and repair, or provide compensation depending on the damage to your item. This is often
the best option if you need to get your item operational and the damage is cosmetic. If you refuse the shipment it will be
returned to us and we will ship a replacement as soon as possible.** This may take some time due to stocking issues and
transit times, but this is usually the best option if your shipment is damaged beyond repair. If you accept your shipment
in a damaged state it is very important that you call the freight company immediately to schedule an inspection and file
the freight claim, you should take good pictures from different angles of the item and the packaging, and you should save
all packaging material.
** If the item is used, there will be no replacement available, so it is vitally important to have the freight
company compensate you for repair.
Returns are at the discretion of Douglas Equipment. If accepted, prior authorization must be obtained to return any equipment. Authorized returns for credit must be prepaid and be received by Douglas Equipment within 10 working days of purchase. Credit will be based on invoice price, less 25% restocking charge, and return freight charges. Refurbishing, if necessary, will be an additional charge to purchaser and will be deducted from any authorized credit. If free shipping was offered, original and return shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
If you order a "Special Order" or "Custom" item, the restocking fee would apply as soon as the order has been placed with the factory.
If item is delivered to WV, VA, KY, FL, MD, CA or NC then any taxes imposed by state governmental authorities on the sale, or use of goods referred to in this auction shall be paid by the buyer, in addition to the purchase price. If items are tax exempt for reasons of: resale, sales of Non-taxable services, Sales to Agricultural Producers, Governmental Entities, or Sales to Persons Presenting a Direct Pay Permit, a signed tax exemption must be filed.