NewTek XD850 TriCaster 850 HD/SD Live Production Switcher
System was removed from Video Integation Company due to bankruptcy liquidation - it was used as a demo unit.
TriCaster 850 is designed to meet the most demanding HD production requirements. This 22-channel HD/SD live production switcher comes in a rack mount form factor, with redundant power and removable storage; eight external sources, eight virtual/mix channels; new live HD virtual sets and advanced matte generation; overlay with rotation, positioning and scaling in 3D plus animated effects; HD live streaming; increased media player capabilities, and multi-view monitoring of all inputs and outputs.
Powerful, yet true to the TriCaster tradition, the new TriCaster 850 is easy to learn and use, with the flexibility for one person or a small team to deliver HD network-quality video.
- 22-channel switcher with eight HD-SDI or analog inputs, two DDRs, two network inputs, titles, stills and eight virtual/mix channels
- Five digital Media Players for video playback, titles, stills, music and sound
- Overlay with rotation, positioning and scaling in 3D plus animated effects
- Two network inputs deliver graphics from LiveText, presentations from a PC or Mac® using iVGA or other computer sources to the switcher or overlay channels
- Simultaneously monitor all switcher inputs at full field-rate and verify signal integrity with color Waveform/Vectorscopes
- Use any combination of either embedded digital, AES or the 16 balanced analog XLR audio inputs to bring in microphones, stereo or quad line level sources
- Audio mixing capabilities with audio follows video support and auxiliary routing to integrate into an external audio setup
- HDMI and VGA program outputs for projector (IMAG) or other monitoring applications
- 36 hours of 1080i recording capacity that can be extended by using the three removable drive bays
- Three video output rows provide flexible simultaneous HD and SD video output
- Durable rack mount 4U case with redundant power supply
Payment Accepted - Cash, Bank Check, Wire Transfer
Local Pickup is available.
By placing a bid on the above item, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed below, whether you read them or not
Policy for Auctions Sold As-Is:
· All items are sold As-Is, unless it’s specified otherwise in descriptions. All software are not refundable.
This means there will be no refunds for any reason whatsoever. You should keep this in mind while bidding and bid as if this item is in the worst condition possible.
· We have done our best to accurately describe this item, but due to lack of time and resources, we may not have been able to determine if this unit is functional. There could be additional problems not mentioned above and there could be components not visible in the pictures that are missing from this item and are required to make it function properly. If you are unsure about this item, DO NOT make any assumptions. Ask before you bid, and we will try our best to answer your questions as accurately as possible.
· All that is included with this auction is either listed in the ad or in the photograph.
· The items listed are described as accurately as possible.
· If the item is advertised as non-working, this means that we were unable to get it to work properly.
· If the item is advertised as "powers up", that means that it was powered up but no additional testing was done on the unit.
· Pictures are of the actual item.
· In case of a discrepancy in the listing data, please contact us before bidding.
Policy for Auctions With Warranty:
· Some item sold with a 7-day D.O.A. warranty. This means that we have tested the item or have sufficient confidence in its total reliability to warrant it from defects or errors that may occur between listing and receipt. Shipping is not refunded. Errors on behalf of the buyer due to misconfiguration of their item will not be honored.
· Any caveats, missing features, or damage mentioned in the auction listing copy are not to be considered covered under warranty.
· All products are guaranteed to be in working condition at the time of arrival unless the item is sold "as-is" and is so specified in the item description.
· Buyer must notify seller within 7 days (including weekends and holidays) of receipt of the item if the item is received in non-working condition.
· Return shipping shall be the responsibility of the buyer.
· Any item returned for warranty must be returned in the same condition it was received
· We reserve the right to repair or replace the item or refund the purchase price at our discretion.
· Occasionally, FedEx will damage units during shipping. If this happens, you are responsible to contact FedEx and file a claim. We will assist you in providing any information needed.
· Shipping will be made via FedEx or USPS mail at our discretion.
Domestic shipping charges are for continental US. Contact us for shipping to PR, HI and Alaska.
We will ship your item from our warehouse within 1-5 business days of receipt of payment. Some heavy items can be picked-up from our location.
· Please provide a physical address for shipping as FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box.