|This TriCaster has been only used to do a few events. We got it because the cost of renting was so high but we no longer do multiple camera shoots so we dont need it. Its so lightly used that its like NEW. Kept safely in all the original packaging. We added several extras. Including unopened copies of NewTek LiveSet Pack Vol 1, 3D Arsenal, NewTek Speed Edit, and Lets Edit 2. (More info on each below) The tricaster Works great!!! This system also includes a new keyboard, Mouse, 24" display, the software mentioned above, an AVT-8120 Quad Splitter (with manual), And loads of cables and adapters (see images). Its in original packaging along with full printed easy to use manual and software.
I'm offering free shipping within the US and up to $100 off international shipping. Email me if you have any questions.
General Product info;
- LIVE PRODUCTION INTERFACE allows you to control an entire multi-camera production. Connect multiple cameras (up to six), microphones and audio sources, and take your production live with the power to simultaneously broadcast, live stream, project and record.
- LIVE DESKTOP MONITORS let you set and select shots with confidence. Displays include live cameras, internal media sources and an external network source (PC and Mac® displays supported through NewTek iVGA™ technology). TriCaster STUDIO includes 6-camera shared preview and 3-camera ISO preview modes, and supports16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio.
- PROGRAM AND PREVIEW MONITORS show the current and upcoming video output of your live production. Waveform and vectorscope displays are also selectable for view in the Preview monitor.
- LIVE VIRTUAL SETS allow you to achieve the look of expansive, professional sets in limited space, using innovative NewTek LiveSet™ technology. Instantly select close-up, medium, medium-wide and wide angle shots, without moving the camera. Sets also include double box effects and options for seated and standing presentations.
- LIVE PRODUCTION SWITCHER gives you total control over all sources, including live video inputs, an external network input, two DDRs, a text channel for graphics, color background and black.
- TRANSITION CONTROLS give you the tools to add interest and impact to your live production. Choose from more than 200 broadcast-quality effects to transition from shot to shot automatically, or use the on-screen T-bar for a smooth, manual transition.
- PRODUCTION CONTROL PANEL offers a variety of elements to take your live production to the next level. Build DDR playlists with your choice of media clips and images. Edit or add new titles. Create basic color backgrounds. Setup video inputs and modify settings. Enable LiveMatte keying. Access live virtual sets and double-box effects. Configure external network sources and displays. Manage recording and streaming options.
- OVERLAY PANEL lets you enhance any presentation with additional network-style elements. Add live titles, graphics with alpha channel, or animated overlays. Create picture-in-picture effects. And more.
- MULTI-CHANNEL AUDIO MIXER provides complete control over microphones, line inputs and clip playback levels. TriCaster STUDIO offers simple and advanced audio configuration for delivering the best sound possible.
- ONE-BUTTON RECORDING simultaneously captures your live production to the internal drive. TriCaster STUDIO can record up to 20 hours of standard definition (SD) video.
- ONE-BUTTON INTERNET STREAMING allows you to use Adobe® Flash® or Microsoft® Windows Media® to deliver a live video stream directly to the Web, with simultaneous archive for later viewing.
The world of live video is ready for you: They say when you’re new you have to pay your dues. TriCaster STUDIO pays it back with interest. Students. Interns. Volunteers. Hired hands. Full-time crew. Any organization can add SD live production and streaming to its day-to-day activities without extensive training, or hiring an expert. From coaches and ministers, to webcasters and neighborhood garage bands, anyone can get their message out—from anywhere.
Small Cost. Big Value.
You’ve got a lot of live action to fit into your low budget: You know what they say about small packages. It’s never been more true than with this 11-channel, multi-camera production system. You get support for up to 6 SD cameras, 2 media players for video clips, graphics and titles, and one network input for sharing computer screens. Plus transitions and visual effects to add the “wow” factor.
The big idea in your head just needs a little launching pad: You can make your own TV show without having to make room for a full-size studio. Just move a couple of boxes aside in your garage, clear off the corner of a desk or a book shelf, and you’ve got yourself a master control room. You can even tuck it under your arm, or stuff it in your backpack to take your production on the road.
Stunning Studio Sets and Backgrounds
Your on-camera cast looks great. Now, about that set: Talent can look like superstars with a television-style studio environment. Change shots in real time without rearranging cameras, and complement your presentation—headline news style—with double-box effects.
Record Live Streaming Video—Simultaneously
You have online viewers while you’re on the air, and others who catch you later: Connect anytime with Web audiences in your community, cross-country or across the globe—with the click of a button. And, without missing a beat, record the entire program in the background for uploading, later viewing, archiving, or saving to disk.
You’ve got a new job to do: turn your upcoming production into a live video, complete with cameras, graphics, titles, and a small budget. Record it so anyone who can’t catch it live can watch it later. And this one’s the clincher—let viewers in other locations stream it from the Web. Oh, one more thing … it had better look good. No pressure.
With the TriCaster STUDIO system, you’re good to go. It’s small, simple, and smart. Compatible with standard-def cameras that your organization might already have on on-hand. Everything you need to produce a show for in-house, online, in the classroom, or out-in-the-world viewing—anywhere SD video makes a powerful impact. Industry experts not required.
- Compact, user-friendly, live production, video, effects, and graphics solution
- Standard-definition television-style broadcast
- 6 camera inputs and 2 outputs
- Includes built-in live Web streaming at the push of a button
- Desktop or portable, easy to learn and loaded with creative possibilities
6 simultaneous inputs
Any combination of:
SD Component, Y/C (BNC) or Composite
1 live source, supporting PC and Mac® displays through NewTek iVGA™ technology
Dual DDRs and graphic store, with alpha channel
2 simultaneous outputs
Any combination of:
SD Component, Y/C (BNC) or Composite
DVI and VGA output for monitor and/or projector
MPEG-2 (high and normal profiles)
Adobe® Flash® or Microsoft® Windows Media® Push/Pull, with simultaneous archive
4 Balanced Combination XLR/1/4" (Mic/Line)
Phantom Power Support
2 Balanced 1/4" (Line)
2 Unbalanced RCA (Line)
1 Stereo 1/8" (Phones)
2 channels, 48 kHz
32-bit Floating Point
NTSC model: 480/60i
Multi-Standard model: NTSC-J; PAL 576/25i
Supported Aspect Ratios
16:9 and 4:3
~ 20 hours
1 Gigabit connection for network input and streaming output
Live Virtual Sets
7 live virtual sets with multiple shots per camera angle and transitions supported between cameras
Downstream key with independent take/fade transition and alpha channel
3-camera ISO preview or 6-camera shared preview
16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio at native projector resolution
Integrated Character Generator
Integrated Non-Linear Editor
Playback Media Formats
Movie files: AVI, DV, FLV, H.264, M4V, MOV, MPEG, WMV and more
Image files: BMP, GIF, JPG, PICT, PNG, PSD, RAS, TARGA, TIF and more
Export Media Formats
Media types: MPEG-2, MPEG-2 PS (all I-frame), DV-AVI, FLV, NewTek SpeedHQ w/alpha (AVI), QuickTime® DV, Apple® iPod®, Sony® PSP®, and WMV
4-pin IEEE 1394 FireWire®
6-pin IEEE 1394 FireWire
Integrated Waveform and Vectorscope displays
6 x 1/8" TRS connections
Small Form Factor (SFF)
Integrated Waveform and Vectorscope
Full field rate displays with color preview
Support for ITU-R Rec. 601 and 709 standards
3 x 1/8" TRS connections
Small Form Factor (SFF)
10.4 x 8.5 x 17.5 (in)
26.4 x 21.6 x 44.5 (cm)
19 lbs (8.6 kg)
Info on included software;
Lets Edit 2:
Canopus announced Let's EDIT 2, an update to its line of Let's EDIT video editing solutions for video enthusiasts. Let's EDIT 2 video editing software delivers powerful capabilities, including direct-to-DVD burning from the timeline, capture and seamless editing of mixed DV, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video formats, real-time DV output, as well as a redesigned, user-friendly interface. Like its predecessor, Let's EDIT 2 is optimised for today's faster computer systems to provide video enthusiasts with the real-time performance previously found only in professional video editing solutions. Let's EDIT 2 also features new CD ripping capabilities to let users easily add music to their movies, AVI2 support for capturing long video clips, and a MPEG Speed Index feature for quick scanning and frame-accurate editing of MPEG video.Let's EDIT 2 is a fast, stable and easy-to-use solution that offers high-end features, including real-time movie-style effects, real-time 2D and 3D transitions, with multiple real-time video, title and graphics layers. By incorporating Canopus's acclaimed video editing technologies, Let's EDIT 2 delivers breakthrough real-time performance, so there is no waiting to preview video creations. Let's EDIT 2 also supports real-time DV output using any standard OHCI FireWire port.The real-time video editing and effects capabilities in Let's EDIT 2 include sophisticated movie-style effects such as Old Movie, Blur, Pencil Sketch and color correction; 2D and 3D transitions, including 3D Dissolve, Cube Spin and Page Peel; and customizable effects, including professional-looking green-screen tool, Picture-in-Picture and fast/slow motion control. Let's EDIT 2 also offers two video tracks for real-time mixing and playback of up to three video clips at the same time, as well as simultaneous title and graphics track controls. Once the video project is complete, Let's EDIT 2 features direct-to-DVD burning capabilities that let users create a final DVD of their production in minutes. Let's EDIT 2 also features a range of additional export format options to create clips ideal for email and the Web.Let's EDIT 2 supports Windows XP and will be available the end of this week from Canopus-authorized dealers for a suggested retail price of $99.00
NewTek SpeedEDIT™ 2 is a resolution-independent nonlinear video editor designed to work quickly and efficiently on any project. HD, SD or Web. With a streamlined workflow and powerful, professional tools that will enhance any post production pipeline. And native support for most popular file formats - ready to use the moment you drop them in. No transcoding necessary. Save valuable time by mixing formats and resolutions in the same timeline. SpeedEDIT gets the job done faster than any NLE out there. Burn.
SpeedEDIT 2 provides these benefits:
- Mix multi-definition video on the same timeline, in real time
- Edit directly on native clips, including DVCPro HD, MPEG-2, QuickTime®, and AVI, without transcoding or conversion
- Render and export files and completed projects in multiple formats, with real-time up and down conversion
- Customize clips with size, crop and real-time 3D position and rotation tools
- Set the playback speed of your clips, including smooth, interpolated slow motion with enhanced image sharpness
- Create complex effects, including motion graphics and animated titles
- Replace clips and transitions with the convenient Inherit tool
- Dynamically-linked Storyboard and Timeline to perform common functions in fewer steps
- Playback image sequences for review, instantly
- Retrace every action with unlimited project undo
- Project Backup Wizard to transfer assets to another drive for easy transport or archive
- HD render presets to export your final project, quickly and easily
- Full-featured color correction, animated positioning, rotation and size sub-projects with Overlay and Control Tree options
- Targeted playback of an area of interest using the convenient Play Range function
LiveSet Pack Volume 1
Expand your LiveSet™ options with NewTek LiveSet Pack Volume 1, a series of five virtual sets. These sets are inspired by major network news, sports and entertainment shows. LiveSet Pack Volume 1 adds variety to your program with two person sets for on-camera interaction. Additional set locations enable you to include reporters or guests from a secondary reporting station. Each set design includes a variety of double box effects allowing the background display to be either video or the virtual set environment.
Each LiveSet™ offers a variety of shots, including:
- Three camera, main position – single person seated
- Three camera, main position – two person seated
- Two camera, second position – single person standing – head to toe
- Two camera, second position – single person standing – close up
- Double box with embedded LiveSet
An integrated animation system designed specifically to meet the needs of the video editor for the creation of 3D animation. 3D Arsenal is
based upon award winning 3D technology from NewTek and includes interactive training materials and over 750 pre-built animation templates.
With 3D Arsenal you'll create incredible 3D video effects and logos in no time... no experience needed.
Message with any questions