The Getting Started package gives you all the tools
you’ll need to start using your Vitamix blender to incorporate more
fresh foods into your diet, add some variety to your every day menu and
reach new culinary heights in the kitchen. You’ll receive a cookbook
with hundreds of chef-tested recipes, Getting Started guide and
an easy to follow DVD cooking class tutorial. Expertly perform everyday
kitchen tasks such as blending, creating hot soups, and preparing
frozen desserts; easier, faster and with better results.
Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and
unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix, you’ll enjoy:
- Easy to use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- Chop, cream, blend, cook, grind, knead, churn and more, with one machine
- Cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7 year full warranty - Industry's best
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
Special offer for current owners: trade in your current Vitamix towards an upgrade! Learn more
Included, free of charge:
The Whole Food Recipes cookbook package is a full-color, hard-bound, 3-ring style book with easel-back convenience. Contains hundreds of recipes.
Getting Started is a guide to all the basic Vitamix processes in a step-by-step format. This is included in your cookbook package.
As part of your cookbook package, you’ll receive "Let's Get Started," a tutorial DVD illustrating all the basics covered in your Getting Started guide.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64 oz. container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- 20.5" tall (with 64 oz. container in place)
- 8.75" deep
- 7.25" wide
- 10 lbs. 9 oz.
- cord length: 6'
Vitamix Blender Base:
- 2-peak HP (1380 Watts) motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- 3-prong outlet required
Vitamix 64 oz. Container:
- Height: 13.4"
- 64 oz. rated capacity
- BPA Free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Standard wet blades: Laser-cut stainless steel blade hammermill and
cutting blades designed to pulverize whole foods for smoothies, hot
soups, and frozen desserts
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades