Vintage Photo Study of a Pond Yacht
I am selling a number of Photographic Studies of Pond Yachts from the 1900 - 1960 era from which I was allowed to prepare quality new prints which I have enhanced but I would point out that the copyright for the enhanced prints remains with me. The original photos are not and will not be offered for sale . These enhanced photos should not be copied or distributed without my permission - I RETAIN COPYRIGHT.
This Auction is for the New Soft Focus Print of the Vintage Photographic Study shown below. Remember this is taken from an old photo warts and all.
This lovely new photograph measures 6" X 4" and is in mint pristine condition.
It will be sent to you in an Archival Quality Protective Slip.
Please Note :- These have been professionally printed and enhanced by a leading Photographic House using the highest quality Fujicolor "Crystal Archive" Professional Photographic Paper.
Please note I am based in Scotland
I will be happy to combine postage for multiple purchases , please wait for me to send you a combined postage invoice.
Conditions of Sale
!!!BID NOW - TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCANS CAREFULLY TO ASCERTAIN CONDITION
///PAYPAL/ -STERLING UK PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHEQUES / UK POSTAL ORDERS / BANKERS DRAFTS OR INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDERS IN GREAT BRITISH POUNDS/ DOLLARS/EUROS / /// N.B. :- I NOW ALSO ACCEPT USA PERSONAL CHEQUES (NB add 5% to cover cashing costs.)/// PLEASE NOTE BUYER TO PAY POSTAGE AND PACKAGING AT COST :- ALWAYS REASONABLE AND FAIR ///
Conditions of Sale
PLEASE read the following VERY carefully BEFORE placing your bid
The following text is taken directly from eBay's "Confirm Bid" page.
'Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding'
- Please make sure that you ask any questions and request photographs before bidding. I am happy to spend as much time as necessary in providing any information requested.
- All items are described as accurately as possible, but I am only human & can make mistakes. If theres a problem let me know and I will do my up most to resolve it.
- I will send you shipping and payment information when the auction ends. If you don't receive this, PLEASE contact me, e-mails sometimes go astray!
- You will have 7 days after the auction ends in which to send payment of the full amount before I re-list the item or offer it to another bidder.If I do not hear from you Non Paying Bidder action WILL follow, simply because this is the only way I am able to recover my eBay listing fees.
- I will make every effort to post your item with a few days of receiving payment, but please allow time for the item to arrive. Please feel free to mail me after a reasonable time if you have still not received your item, and I will do my best to help.
- Please leave feedback once your item has arrived and you are happy with it