New Samsung Galaxy S i897 Captivate 16GB Touch Screen GSM AT&T Phone
The Samsung Captivate i897 comes with a 4.0-inch touchscreen with super AMOLED display, to give you vivid colors and a memorable user experience. With the Android 2.1 OS, this Samsung smartphone gives you access to numerous apps and widgets. This Android phone also comes with Wi-Fi support, to ensure that you stay connected all the time. Thanks to the 5.0 MP camera of this Samsung smartphone, you can capture all your cherished moments. With the 1 GHz Hummingbird processor, this Android phone is sure to give you fast web surfing. What’s more, you can also enjoy 3D motion-gaming experience with the Samsung Captivate i897 (Unlocked).
||Important Please Read
- Brand: Samsung
- MPN: SAMSUNGI897CAPTIVATEBLACK
- Carrier: AT&T
- Family Line: Samsung Galaxy S
- Camera: 5.0 MP
- Color: Black
What's in the box:
- 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display (480 x 800 pixels, 16 million color depth) is one of the thinnest, most responsive full-featured smartphones in the industry.
- 5.0-megapixel camera/camcorder with auto-focus and HD video recording (720p).
- Intelligent voice processor helps enhance voice and suppress noise for clear communications nearly anywhere. Like the human ear, the chip isolates your voice, and filters out all the unwanted background noise, for unsurpassed mobile call clarity without the noise from a busy street, loud public places, nearby conversations or even sirens going by.
- Multi-format digital audio player
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements. It's compatible with new Bluetooth 3.0-enabled devices as well as backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as headsets and printers. It includes profiles for communication headset, hands- free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 16 GB internal memory.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- YouTube app for streaming video over 3G and Wi-Fi connections.
- Rich HTML e-mail application seamlessly syncs your e-mail, calendar and contacts from Gmail as well as most other POP3 or IMAP e-mail services. The Gmail application provides features such as conversation view, spam filtering, search, and labels that Gmail users enjoy on their computer while offering new features such as integration with the phone's contact list. And it multitasks, so you can read a Web page while also downloading your e-mail in the background.
- Full HTML Web browser enables you to view more pages and enjoy better Web content delivered efficiently to your phone.
- Instant messaging support for Google Talk, as well as AOL, Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Live Messenger. It also supports advanced text messaging features, enabling you to easily flag, delete or move groups of messages and keep track of group conversations through threaded text messaging.
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging.
- Google Calendar app syncs with the Web-based version, so any event that you add to your phone will show up on the Web-based Google Calendar (and vice versa).
- Free AT&T Address Book service allows you to sync your contacts to an online address book, enabling you to access and manage your mobile contacts from your handset--or your PC. From the online interface, you can import contacts from other Web-based address books, such as personal e-mail accounts, as well as send text messages to your contacts' mobile numbers.
- Samsung Captivate handset
- Rechargeable battery
- Quick start guide
How to know if the phone is compatible with your carrier:
- If you are with Verizon, Sprint, or any carrier that do not use a sim card you need to buy their own phones, that means if you are with Verizon you need to buy a Verizon phone and our listing has to say Verizon phone, an unlocked phone won’t work with those service providers.
- If your carrier is a GSM carrier (they use sim card) you need to call and talk to their tech support or click on the link below to find out what frequency band they are using, then check out listing to make sure the phone covers those frequencies, if you carrier is operating on more than one frequency (like AT&T 1900Mhz and 850Mhz) the phone has to cover both the bands otherwise you might not get any signal.
- If the phone is unlocked it means there is no lock on the phone to limit the phone to be used with a specific carrier. This means the phone can be used with different carriers as long as they are on the same frequency bands.
- MMS, Internet: If the phone is unlocked and operates with the same frequency as your carrier that means you won’t have any problem making or receiving calls and text messages, but for picture messaging (MMS) or the Internet you still need to configure the phone with your carrier. You are responsible to check with your service provider and do your research before purchasing the item. We don’t know who your service provider is and if the phone is unbranded or unlocked the MMS and browser and other features won’t work unless you configure the phone with your service carrier. The responsibility for this is completely upon the customers and the company is not liable for any problems of this nature.
- In some cases service providers are using different frequency bands than what they posted, so the phone might not work in those areas. So please check with your service provided before purchasing the phone.
- Verizon Customers: Only Verizon phones will work on the Verizon network, unlocked phones will not work. To activate the phone you need to turn on the phone and dial *228 choose option 1 or call 1-800-922-0204 and choose option 3.
- T-Mobile Customers: T-Mobile operates on 1900Mhz band, you can almost use all the GSM phones, in a few areas T-Mobile uses another carriers tower. If you are in one of those areas you might have a problem with the phone that doesn’t cover 850Mhz frequencies. Otherwise once you buy the phone, insert your sim card and turn on the phone and enjoy using it.
- AT&T Customers: Be careful with the phones you are buying, AT&T is using 850Mhz 2G, 850Mhz 3G and 1900Mhz, so if you live in an area under 850Mhz and you buy a phone that doesn’t cover 850Mhz you won’t receive a signal and your phone will say Emergency calls only. Try to buy Quad-Band phones because they cover 850-900-1800-1900Mhz frequency and you should not have any problem.
- International Customers: Please talk to your carrier’s tech support and ask about their frequency compatibility and make sure the phone you are buying will support their frequency.
- We accept all forms of PayPal payment.
- Shipping United States:
- We ship from California using USPS or UPS.
- We ship within 1 business day from receipt of payment.
- We do not change your shipping address by email. Please make sure your address is correct before checking out and making payment.
- We do ship to APO, FPO, Post Office box addresses.
- We do ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and any other US State.
- Shipment over $250 will need a signature confirmation upon delivery.
- Shipping International:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Normally international shipments are delivered in 5-10 business days but it can take longer depends to your country's custom handing time.
By purchasing merchandise from us you have agreed to our return policy, so please make sure to read it carefully. This is your responsibility to read and understand this section before making a purchase:
- Exchanges will gladly be honored if item is DOA (dead on arrival or not as described), buyer is responsible to send the item back before exchange will be made.
- Item must be returned unused and in its original condition.
- Item will be inspected for completeness and condition upon receipt back before a replacement can be issued.
- Make sure to fill out the return form before sending any item back (please click on the “easy return” link below for the form)…
- Please inspect the item upon delivery: If you are travelling or are unavailable for any reason to inspect the item do not buy the item. You can’t email us weeks after you receive it and tell us it was broken when you got it and you just opened the box after a few weeks.
- If the item is delivered broken, has physical damage, or not working: If you discover the item is damaged or broken in any way please contact us immediately to start the return process. In this case since neither the seller nor the buyer are at fault, we ask that the buyer pays to return the item back to us and we will replace the item and pay to ship it back to you.
- If you receive an item that isn’t as described or a used item (if you purchased a new item): Please first re-read the listing to make sure you didn’t miss anything upon purchasing. Please do not use the item, and we ask that you contact us within 3 days. Remember, by using the item you are accepting the item in the condition you have received. If the item is not as described please send the item back and we will replace it. We will cover your shipping fee up to $8 (USPS shipping fee for 2 lb shipment by Priority mail with delivery confirmation number).
- If the item has a factory defect: We will cover it up to 30 days, repair or replacement will be honored (RMA dept decision). Only factory defective items will be replaced (physical damage is not covered).
- If you have purchased the wrong item for your carrier: You have a couple options, resell the item online or you can return it for an exchange or refund minus restocking fee. The item has to be shipped back in the same condition you received it, including the plastic protections.
- Refund: We honor a replacement for (factory defective, not as described, (DOA) dead on arrival, or broken items). So there isn’t a reason for refunds to be issue. We will honor a refund minus a 15% restocking fee if you purchased an item and do not like it or the item was purchase by mistake. In this case the item must be returned in its original condition, plastic covers still on the item with no sign of ware or use. Again, in this case we will honor a refund minus a %15 restocking fee and a minimum of $10 to cover eBay, PayPal and shipping fees.
- Please feel free to contact us, we are here for you!
- We are open Monday through Friday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. We answer all emails within 48hrs. If you email questions after business hours or on holidays, we will usually answer them the next business day.
- We are closed on the weekends and all major holidays.
- Our eBay Customer support line: 818.671.1264
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! We at qualitycellz stand behind our product and our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied please communicate that to us, we will make it right.