Parallels Desktop 7 & Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Bundle
The Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium & Parallels Desktop 7 Software Bundle is a exclusive bundle that includes the full version of Windows 7 Home Premium along with the Parallels Desktop 7 software package.
Parallels Desktop 7 for MacOS
Parallels Desktop for Mac is the most tested, trusted and talked-about solution for running Windows applications on your Mac. With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. Drag and drop files between Windows and Mac applications, launch Windows applications from your Mac dock, and do much more with speed, control and confidence.
Whether you use an iMac, MacBook Pro or even the cool new MacBook Air, Parallels is easy to set up. Simply download the software from our website, enter your key and you’re up and running. Then you can enjoy any of the Windows programs you need – even Microsoft Office 2010, the gold standard of productivity software – right on your Mac.
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X Lion applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence. Whether you are a hard-core Mac enthusiast, a multi-platform pro or a first-time Mac user, the brilliant essentials of Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac — quick installation, a user-friendly interface, and the Parallels Wizard—makes moving to the Mac seamless and everyday use easier than ever.
- New! Mac OS 10.7 Lion support makes Windows programs roar. Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac works with Lion, the latest Mac OS X. From Multi-Touch gestures, Mission Control, Full Screen support, Launchpad integration and more, Parallels Desktop makes it feel like your Windows applications were made for Mac.
- Easy to install on MacBook Air! We love the MacBook Air too. And it’s easy to install Parallels Desktop on them. Just download the software and use your product activation key. You’ll have great performance!
- New! A more Mac-like appearance. If you love the look and feel of Mac OS, make Windows invisible but still use its applications. Or keep the familiar Windows background and Start menu on your Mac. Either way you can run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side—with no compromises in performance—and work the way that’s best for you.
- New! Virtual experience improvements. Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac makes virtual printing fast, easy ad readily available with all Mac OS printers accessible in Windows. You can even seamlessly share your iSight or FaceTime HD camera with Windows applications like Windows Live Messenger.
- New! Purchase Windows straight from the Parallels Wizard. Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac makes it easy for you to get Windows if you need it, because you can purchase, download and install straight from the Parallels Wizard.
- Enhanced! Microsoft Office 2010 – the gold standard of productivity software. Don’t compromise – you can run the full version of Office on your Mac. Don’t sacrifice features and programs – run Office 2010 and enjoy Lion features like Launchpad, gestures and Mission Control even in Access and One Note
- Enhanced! Additional tools. Bring all of your virtual machines into Parallels Desktop 7 for a better experience.
Performance and Personalization
Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
- Multiple view modes – you choose. Coherence Mode – Run Windows and Mac apps side-by-side as if both operating systems have melted together into one. Window Mode – Choose to run your Virtual Machine as a separate window alongside your Mac apps. Modality Mode – View all your Virtual Machines and programs running in transparent windows working in Mac OS X. Full Screen Mode – Don't give up the familiarity of Windows. Replace your Mac desktop with Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Make Windows more Mac-like. Use Apple Gestures in Windows applications, map your keyboard shortcuts, or use Apple Remote to control Windows programs. •Apple Gestures – Support for Multi-Touch trackpad gestures in Windows applications (yes, even 4-finger ones). Exposé – Easily organize and view all open windows in stunning style with a single keystroke. Spaces – Group your windows and reduce clutter by switching between views of open applications and windows