Enjoy the power of mobile computing in the palm of your hand with the
Motorola ATRIX 4G which offers a 1 GHz dual-core
processor and the ability to connect ultra-fast 4G mobile
broadband network. Powered by the Android 2.2 platform,
it also features Motorola's webtop application, which offers a PC-like
experience and runs a full Mozilla Firefox 3.6 browser with support for
Adobe Flash Player (requires optional dock).
The world's first smartphone qHD display, offering high resolution and 24-bit color.
The NVIDIA Tegra 2
dual-core processor (2 x 1 GHz) allows you to multi-task quickly, while
the 1 GB of RAM provides PC-like power and performance. The 4-inch qHD
touchscreen display offers a rich 24-bit color depth and a 960 x
540-pixel resolution for extremely sharp images.
include a 5-megapixel camera/camcorder that can capture video at HD 720p
resolution, ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth for
stereo music streaming and connecting to peripherals, 16 GB internal
memory, microSD expansion (up to 32 GB), MOTOBLUR for integrated social
networking, GPS for location-based services and navigation using Google
Maps, HDMI audio/video output, and up to 9 hours of talk time.
Powered by a dual core processor with
each core running at 1 GHz.
complemented by optional accessories that include a super-thin laptop
dock--for which ATRIX 4G is the "engine"--and an HD media dock that uses
ATRIX 4G's HDMI video output capabilities and processing power to
enable a revolutionary browsing, application, productivity, and media
Your Digital Hub
Motorola ATRIX 4G is the only smartphone that allows you to carry the
power and performance of mobile computing inside your pocket. Motorola
ATRIX 4G is built around a 1 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM for
the horsepower you need to keep pace with all aspects of your life. Web
pages open twice as fast as non-dual-core smartphones and Adobe Flash
Player makes it possible to view a full range of online animations and
PC Power from Your Smartphone
You'll be able to
create, edit, and interact with all your documents, media, and content
using Motorola's webtop application.
The ATRIX 4G can be used to browse your favorite web sites with a full
Firefox desktop browser, view social networking sites, and use HTML5
web-based applications and supported cloud computing services while
running your Android applications in a window. And you'll also be able
to send instant messages and make phone calls--all at the same time.
Calls continue uninterrupted even if the ATRIX 4G is removed from the
To access the webtop application, with the Laptop Dock,
simply dock the phone to the Laptop Dock and webtop launches
automatically. Or, dock your phone in the HD Multimedia Dock and choose
between webtop and Entertainment Center mode.
Empower Your Fun
dual-core processor lets the ATRIX 4G render graphics and games faster,
and everything you see on the ATRIX 4G screen is in crisp, rich 24-bit
color with the world's first qHD (Quarter High Definition) smartphone
And the ATRIX
4G offers up to 48 GB of memory--16 GB on board and an optional 32 GB
microSD card--giving you space to store thousands of songs, photos, and
files to keep you entertained wherever your life takes you.
is Motorola's exclusive experience that syncs contacts, posts,
messages, photos and much more--from your favorite social media sites,
work and personal e-mail, and last.fm--and automatically delivers them
to your home screen.
The 5-megapixel camera also captures HD 720p video.
- Filter social networking and messages widgets: Filter by social networking account, by contact(s) or by contact group to only see the information you want.
- Improved social networking functionality: Retweet, like Facebook comments, and more.
- Screen customization: Move and resize preloaded widgets on up to three home screens.
- Battery manager: Manage battery consumption by operating in one of three performance modes.
- Personal and corporate e-mail: Pushed directly to the device.
- Ultra-fast 4G connectivity
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- Integrated Google Maps with turn-by-turn navigation, street and satellite views
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1)
includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, A2DP
audio streaming, and for connecting to peripherals like a wireless
| || |
OS & Software
- Android 2.2 operating system (Froyo)
- BLOCKBUSTER app enables you to discover and download the latest movie rentals on the go.
- Quick Office 3.0 for viewing, editing, and creating Microsoft Office files right on your phone.
- Need for Speed Shift racing game (demo version)
- DLNA capabilities enables you to share your photo albums, videos and movies wirelessly with a compatible HDTV or other DLNA device.
Design and Hardware
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor capable of opening web pages twice as fast as most other smartphones.
- 4-inch qHD touchscreen display
(Quarter High Definition; 960 x 540 pixels) made of ultra-durable
Corning Gorilla Glass with accelerometer plus proximity and ambient
- Onscreen keyboard
- Swype input system
allows you to input text faster and easier by gliding your finger
around the onscreen keyboard, moving from letter to letter in one
- Removable battery
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities
including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging (via
popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, Windows Live Messenger, and
- Access to personal and corporate e-mail (including support for Exchange and push Gmail).
- Easy access to social networks including Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.
- Photo uploading capabilities to Facebook, MySpace, Photobucket, and Picasa.
- Full HTML web browsing via Android HTML Webkit browser; Mozilla Firefox 3.6 browser (when using optional dock).
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and auto focus
- HD 720p video capture capabilities at 30 frames per second (fps)
- Front-facing camera for video chats (VGA resolution)
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA9, and AAC/AAC+/eAAC+
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264
- 16 GB internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 1 GB of DDR2 RAM is twice the RAM of most smartphones and delivers effortless multi-tasking.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- HDMI audio/video port
enables you to output pictures, slides and videos in HD quality (720p)
via included HDMI cable (future software upgrade to 1080p video output).
- Micro USB 2.0 port with mass storage capabilities.
- Text-to-speech capabilities including read-out of text and e-mail messages.
- Voice commands
- Organizer tools including calendar and alarm clock.
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- Fingerprint sensor for added security
built in on the rear of the device. Set your screen lock to
Fingerprints, and you can unlock your phone by swiping your finger over
Motorola ATRIX 4G weighs 4.76 ounces and measures 4.64 x 2.5 x 0.43
inches. Its 1930 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 9 hours of
talk time, and up to 250 hours (10+ days) of standby time. It runs on
the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
Android Operating System
ATRIX 4G runs the latest Android operating system--OS 2.2 (aka,
Froyo)--which provides a faster overall Android experience as well as
greater multitasking capabilities. You'll be able to receive
notifications, listen to music, and even record GPS data without keeping
the application open. And it features a plethora of new enhancements,
including an improved onscreen QWERTY keyboard, full push corporate
e-mail, and support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for access to the full
Web. It also offers enhanced Exchange support, with Calendar syncing,
Global Address Lookup, improved security, auto-discovery, and more.
integrated Google technology, the ATRIX 4G brings one-touch access to
the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including
Google Search by voice, Google Maps with Street View, GTalk instant
messaging (with presence capabilities), YouTube, and Picasa. The ATRIX
4G also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail,
calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And
through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful
applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your
phone, with many more apps being added every day.
Terms & Conditions: