My HomeSchool Delights Presents.....
LET'S GET MOVING SET OF 6
Great Books for Physical Education, Fitness, Exercise
Brand New ~ Certified Movement Analyst Nancy Allison
- This series ties directly to the National Standards for Arts Education. Children will learn important concepts about movement. Locomotor movement and the spatial concepts that go along with it are broken down through exciting action photography and simple, repetitive text that will help build reading skills as children learn all about movement.
- The Galloping Book, ISBN 9781404225176
- The Running Book, ISBN 9781404225121
- The Hopping Book, ISBN 9781404225145
- The Skipping Book, ISBN 9781404225152
- The Marching Book, ISBN 9781404225169
- The Jumping Book, ISBN 9781404225138
- Age/Grade: Ages 3 - 6
- Condition Details (see Terms section below also): NEW - Please note that these are library binding hardbacks, made especially for the school market to last for years of use. This set retails for $127.50.
- Shipping gladly combined on multiple purchases. Please wait for our invoice before paying in order to receive the highest discounts.
We've been homeschooling since 1996 and are especially fond of offering literature-based curriculum and living-books such as those endorsed by Charlotte Mason, Ambleside Online, Sonlight, Five In A Row, TruthQuest History, Veritas Press, Beautiful Feet, My Father's World, Tapestry of Grace, a Thomas Jefferson Education, etc. In addition, we sell traditional textbook curriculum, such as A Beka and Bob Jones, various educational resources, reference books, activity workbooks, craft books, audiobooks, DVDs, baby & toddler clothing, supplies, and toys!
Always ask before purchasing if you have any questions. We answer promptly. Our policies are described in the Terms of Sale section.
MY CRITERIA FOR JUDGING BOOK CONDITION
- New - Brand new, never used. Might have a little shelf wear to cover from storage. Might have a publisher's remainder mark.
- Used Like New - Excellent. Pages clean, tight, unmarked. Slight wear only. Cover/jacket excellent with slight wear and/or edge wear. May have a publisher's remainder mark on the outer edge. May have minimal identifying marks inside the cover from former owner per eBay condition guidelines.
- Used Very Good - Nice. Noticeable use, but still very nice. Mild wear in and out. Pages clean and unmarked to the best of my knowledge except for a possible gift inscription or other identifying former owner mark. May have a few folded page corners, or a little edge wear. May have a very small amount of minor moisture damage. May be an ex-library book in excellent condition. Dust jackets may be price-clipped. Publisher remainder marks may be present. All applicable details will be noted above.
- Used Good - Average. May have markings such as highlighting or underlining or a few notes. Pages will show wear, with possible creasing, folded corners, mild soil, or mild moisture damage. The cover will show some wear/creasing, etc. May be ex-library. Jackets may be missing. Applicable details will be noted above.
- Used Acceptable - Fair internally and/or externally, showing more than average wear. May be marked inside. May have moisture damage or soiling or cover tears. Details will be noted above. I rarely list items in this condition unless they are highly sought after or I am convinced of their worthiness in some other way. No flaw will interfere with the usability of the book, or I will not knowingly list it.
- Remember - Ex-Library books - Contain typical library identifying stamps/tags/marks, and sometimes a card pocket.
- We request payment within 48 hours of the close of the listing. If you need more time, please just let us know. If we have no communication at all from you within 4 days of the close of the listing, eBay will automatically open an unpaid item case.
- PayPal only - credit cards accepted through PayPal.
MULTIPLE PURCHASES & COMBINED SHIPPING
- Shipping gladly combined on items purchased within 3 days of each other, as long as you wait to make one payment for all. Cost is based upon the total weight of the items. Please be sure to wait for a combined invoice from us before paying in order to receive the highest possible discount and Priority rate options.
QUESTIONS & COMMUNICATION
- Contact us any time - always ask before purchasing if something isn't clear to you.
- After we receive an order, you will typically receive 3 emails: to confirm the order, to acknowledge the payment, and to notify you of shipment. If you do not receive them, then either they are going to your SPAM folder or there is a glitch at eBay during that time.
SATISFACTION & FEEDBACK
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. You can let us know that you are pleased by leaving positive feedback after you receive your item. We'll do the same for you!
- We try to carefully examine every item we sell and describe it thoroughly and honestly. If we overlook something, or if your opinion differs from ours when you receive it, please let us know. It is never our intention to misrepresent an item. We will accept returns or offer partial refunds as the case requires, and are happy to work with you. We just need your communication in order to do so.
- If you are not 100% happy with every aspect of your purchase, or just have questions, please let us know before you leave feedback. This gives us an opportunity to talk to you and fix things for you. We are always happy to work with folks to make things right.