New Jersey State Revenue Stamp mint $2 Resident Trout Stamp 1966
Original gum lightly hinged. No faults or thins. A previous owner has identified this stamp with the catalog number noted above. I suspect that is from the SRS catalog, but I don't have one, and I cannot confirm the identification.
Payment & Shipping. I'll ship fastest if you calculate your own shipping charge and add it on the Paypal payment page. Please don't ask me for an eBay invoice unless you need more information. Buyer (USA, Canada or Mexico) pays $1.00 shipping on first item. $2.00 Worldwide. Additional items in same shipment with single payment shipping is free (except oversize items).
- The entire lot is shown front & back in the images below.
- Click on the picture to see a larger image in a new browser window.
(You may need to click again on the new window to expand the image in your browser)
- Before you bid, please read the Fine Print below the image.
The starting bid in my auctions is always low, often just 99 cents for items worth far more than that, and there's never a reserve. I try to offer irresistible lots with clear pictures and accurate descriptions. Then you can decide for yourself just what each lot is worth. Good luck bidding!
The Fine Print
Before Bidding |Payment |Shipping |Guaranteed Delivery |Updates & Corrections
About the Stamps |Returns & Refunds |International Bidders |More Stamps
- Please read the guidelines below, and check for Updates at the bottom of the text.
- Before you email a question, please check out my payment and shipping Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Are you wondering if my descriptions, counts and cv totals are accurate? Read my Feedback!
- I prefer PayPal.
- I cannot accept direct credit card payments or electronic fund transfers.
- Payment must be in US dollars.
- Thanks for paying promptly.
- US, Canada or Mexico: $1 shipping & handling for first item (except items weighing 3 ounces or more). Additional lightweight items shipping is free.
- Worldwide: $2 shipping & handling for first item. Additional lightweight items shipping is free.
- Free shipping offer does not apply to any single item that weighs more than 3 ounces.
- There may be additional shipping charges for international shipments costing over $1000.
- If a shipment includes one or more large items, the shipping & handling charge will be actual cost of shipping plus about $1 handling.
- You can estimate shipping costs with the USPS Shipping Calculator.
- When will I ship your stamps? I usually package orders Monday and Thursday afternoons, with trips to the post office Tuesday and Friday morning. If your Paypal payment is received and cleared by 10am New York time Monday or Thursday, I'll ship your stamps the following morning. (This schedule may be delayed due to post office holidays or short trips out of town).
- I guarantee that you will receive the stamps I ship. If your stamps have not arrived 6 weeks after the ship date, I will send a full refund. Please be patient until the 6 weeks is up. USPS is usually prompt, but sometimes snailmail can be mysteriously delayed.
- Registered mail is optional for an additional $12.00. Please note that registration provides only limited insurance coverage.
Help for International bidders.
Check out my eBay Store, Philosopher's Philately, which features a growing selection of fixed-price sets, singles and collections. I list many hundreds of new stamp auctions and fixed-price lots every month from all over the world. If you'd like to receive an email alert when I list new material in your area(s), just click on "Ask Seller a Question" and tell me your email address and your interest areas -- or ask for the general alert list.
Returns & Refunds.
Please email me if there's a problem with your stamps. Any lot not correctly described can be returned intact for a full refund for one week after the buyer receives the item. If the buyer notifies me at the time of payment that she intends to seek certification, then I'll extend the refund offer until the results are in. However, I will not pay any expertization fees.
About the stamps.
Collections & accumulations.
Unless the item description specifically says otherwise, the following is true of all my stamp collections and accumulations.
- The stamps in the scan(s) are the very same stamps you will receive, though all stamps may not be pictured in a large lot.
- If a catalog value is indicated, it comes from the latest edition of Scott when that item was uploaded to ebay, and I looked them up myself.
- Where there are watermark, perf, paper or other varieties, I have either confirmed the identification myself, or I've priced it as the cheapest type.
- Lots contain some duplication unless labeled "all-different" or "diff".
- Stamps identified as MNH are flawless and post office fresh.
- Mint stamps have original gum (if issued with gum), but may have hinge marks or remnants and/or pencil marks. A small percentage of stamps in a mint lot may be gumless.
- All different lots that include both mint and used stamps will often include one of each for some stamps.
- Most stamps are sound, but especially in older material there may be some faults -- thins, bad perfs, creases, etc. I try to weed out the real losers, and mention any big problems in my description, but I don't have time to closely scrutinize every stamp in a collection.
- Display cards or stockcards in the scans are not necessarily included with the stamps.
Singles & Sets.
- I try to accurately identify and describe stamps and sets, and to point out all faults or problems. If there's a problem, email me and we'll find a way to solve it.
- Unless otherwise stated, catalog numbers and values are from the latest edition of Scott when that item was uploaded to ebay.
- If a stamp is identified as a variety (watermark, perf, paper, etc.) that means I've checked it myself.
- Scan colors. I do my best to make the colors in my scans accurately show the colors of the stamps -- when viewed on my monitor, using my video card. Colors may display somewhat differently on different hardware, with different settings. I cannot guarantee that stamp colors will be exactly what you see on your monitor with your video card.
Questions always welcome. American Philatelic Society 25 Year Member #130348.