BRAND NEW! FACTORY SEALED! NEVER OPENED!
WHY PAY RETAIL PRICES? GET YOURS HERE FOR LESS!
- Six-person tent can be set up or taken down in under one minute thanks to innovative one-piece design
- Poles are pre-attached to tent, eliminating assembly time and risk of lost parts; simply unfold tent, spread out fabric, extend poles, click, and lock
- Generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen air mattresses; six-foot center height
- Proprietary WeatherTec System with series of interworking features guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name, and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click, and lock, and your tent's ready to go.
A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs--outside the tent--at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the 6-person Instant Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.