Details about New Antec NeoPower 650 ATX12V/EPS12V SLI/CrossFire Ready Modular Power SupplySee original listing
Mar 31, 2012
[ 10 bids ]
Sugar Land, TX, United States
|Connectors:||20+4 Pin, 4 Pin 12 V, 4 Pin Peripheral, 6 Pin PCI Express, 6+2 Pin PCI Express, 8 Pin 12 V, Floppy Drive, SATA I|
|Cooling:||1 Fan||Max. Output Power:||650 W|
Up for auction is one New/factory sealed Antec NeoPower 650 650W ATX12V/EPS12V SLI-Ready, CrossFire-Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply.
Guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
Note: this auction includes a copy of the original receipt for warranty.
Local pickup is available for buyers in the Houston area.
Product spec: http://store.antec.com/Product/power_supply-neo_power/neo-power-650r/0-761345-28653-4.aspx
* High Efficiency, Super Quiet Operation So highly efficient (up to 85%), one super-silent 80mm fan keeps NeoPower cool; less than 18dBA noise level
* Advanced Cable Management System Improves internal airflow and reduces system clutter by allowing you to use only the cables you need
* Universal Input with Active PFC Use anywhere in the world without worrying about input voltages; Active PFC improves voltage stability and delivers environmentally-friendlier power
* Dedicated Power Circuitry Delivers safer, more reliable output to your system’s delicate components. Includes dedicated voltage outputs, triple +12V output circuits, voltage feedback circuitry, and tighter ±3% regulation for improved system stability
* Supports ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V systems; backward compatible with all ATX12V systems
* Advanced cable management system improves internal airflow and reduces system clutter, by allowing you to use only the cables you need
* Three +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals
* Accurate power rating allows NeoPower to deliver its full rated power, 24 hours a day rated at 50ºC
* Dual PCI Express graphics card power connectors
* Low-speed 80mm fan delivers whisper-quiet cooling and ensures quiet operation by varying fan speed in response to load and conditions
* SATA connectors for your Serial ATA drives
* Industrial grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits (SCP), under voltage protection (UVP), power overloads (OPP) and excessive voltages (OVP)
* Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
* MTBF: 80,000 hours