These stockings will fit Barbie®, Silkstone® and Fashion Royalty® dolls.
Custom Made Doll Stockings
The Daughter Who Sews proudly presents for your consideration this lovely pair of doll stockings for your Fashion type dolls. These stockings are made by hand and carefully constructed. Each stocking has elastic "trim" at the top to hold them in place to avoid slipping down the doll legs. Elastic may vary by availability. While we do make our products durable, we make them for display dolls and have not tested them for "playability" with children. If you have a question about what size to order for a particular doll, please contact us prior to purchasing so we can help guide you in your selection. If you see a pair of stockings that you like but its not listed in the size you need, please contact us :)
If you find a doll not listed that our stockings fit, we would like to hear from you! Let us know so that we can update our sizing lists for other doll enthusiasts. Our little ladies all love accessories!
We stand behind our products 100% and will refund or exchange any item if not satisfied. The Daughter Who Sews makes our products from our small business in New Jersey. If you don't see something, please contact us. We have many miles of fabric not yet made and may have what you are looking for! Please note that in the sizing chart we do list specific dolls. This does not mean the stockings are limited to that particular doll but to dolls of similar body type. Stockings are made from stretch fabric and conform to many leg shapes.
While we pre-wash all fabric prior to cutting, we do recommend that you rinse brightly hued items to insure that no dye remains. When brightly hued fabrics are left on dolls for extended wear from any product (dresses, pants, stockings, gloves, hats, ect.) there is always the chance that any remaining dye could mark the plastic. This is an unpredictable occurrence, so we do urge all doll owners to change their dolls outfits and accessories frequently to avoid any possible staining from any product.
Payment & Shipping Information
The Daughter Who Sews now accepts Visa and Mastercard at Ebay check out! Paypal payments are always accepted at check out. Payment is to be received within 7 days of purchase.
If you are still shopping, just let us know! Sometimes it takes time to make the right purchases for our little ladies!
All orders are shipped with tracking numbers and are shipped within 3-5 business days.
US and International check out process is the same to receive the shipping discounts on multiple items. The steps go as followed.
- Step 1 Select your first item and click Buy it Now then click Commit to Buy
- Step 2 To continue shopping click Visit Seller's Store
- Step 3 Select your 2nd item click Buy it Now then click Commit to Buy
- Step 4 If you want to continue shopping click Visit Seller's Store again and repeat steps 1 or 3 If your ready to check out click Pay Now or click your shopping cart icon then click Pay Now.
- Step 5 Select payment type. We accept Visa and Mastercard at checkout. Paypal payments are always accepted. The check out screen will automatically display your shipping discount(s) below in GREEN. Each additional item ordered should give you a shipping refund, so you only pay for shipping once. If this is incorrect you can go to the optional step.
- Optional step When you have filled your cart, your welcome to press "request total" inside the shopping cart view. This tells us you are finished shopping and would like the shipping adjusted. We adjust the shipping and you will be sent a new invoice to pay on.
Caution: DO NOT press Buy it Now then pay on each item separately. You WILL NOT receive any shipping discounts when trying to buy multiple items!!!* The Daughter Who Sews is not responsible for paying any taxes, import fees, tariffs, or miscellaneous charges when shipping Internationally.
Thank you for shopping with TDWS!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.