- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. john 3:16
- THE BEST OF THE BEST
- POTTERY PARADISE
- FUNDRAISER FOR
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
- An Amazing BIG BOWL
- with a BEAUTIFUL BEAR
- classically nestled
- in the DEEP interior.
- The bear is finely carved. You can see every individual hair perfectly placed to lovingly create an attractive three dimensional BEAR image.
- The bear's face is alive, the eyes are striking and warm.
- This collectible Native American pottery is full of character.
- The Artist is Native American, African American and German. She carved this pottery when she was living on White Earth Indian Reservation and working for the White Earth Land Recovery Project. The bear in the pot was carved at the edge of the Mississippi Headwaters, Itasca State Park. The pot was fired at Bemidji State University. The artist formally signed and dated the pot, "Robynn Carter". Her artist's name is "Opichi" (Ojibwe language).
- The Artist is selling this bowl to raise money for a friends and family non-profit foundation called:
- "LIGHTHOUSE MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL GIFTS AND OTHER BLESSINGS FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST"
- 100% of all profits will be used to support Christian missions, strengthen our churches, support pastors, ministers, disciples and seekers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
For more information on the non-profit please email the artist through EBAY.
- Funds will support the Artist's churches: Grace Church Eden Prairie, Eagle Brook Church Lino Lakes, New Life Christian Church Woodbury, and Rose Hill Alliance Roseville MN and most importantly to purchase and rehab a church building for a large group of HMONG PEOPLE in East Saint Paul, MN who have been renting a space for 16 years, and NEED A NEIGHBORHOOD CHURCH BUILDING.
- Funds will also support Missions in Mozambique Africa through Eagle Brook Church Lino Lakes, and the Artists favorite spiritual warfare ministry that has served the Body of Christ for over 30 years.
ministry "is a para-church spiritual ministry that exists to bring
glory to God by facilitating freedom to the worldwide Bride of Christ.
The means is through personal ministry to lay people pastors and
missionaries, as well as through training sessions and conferences that
equip the local church and other Christian organizations in spiritual
warfare. During our personal ministry sessions, we discuss and engage in
spiritual warfare on behalf of Christians according to James 4:7,
Ephesians 6:11-18 and 1 John 3:8."
- COLLECTIBLE NATIVE AMERICAN POTTERY:
Thank you and we hope you enjoy this
unique and beautifully carved bear bowl!
- The story of MOSES LEADING HIS PEOPLE AND GOD's GRACE AND GREAT PROVISIONS:
Psalm 106 New International Reader's Version
- Praise the Lord.
- Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good.
- His faithful love continues forever.
- Who can speak enough about the mighty acts of the Lord?
- Who can praise him as much as he should be praised?
- Blessed are those who always do what is fair.
Blessed are those who keep doing what is right.
- Lord, remember me when you show favor to your people.
- Help me when you save them.
- Then I will enjoy the good things you give your chosen ones.
- I will be joyful together with your people.
- I will join them when they praise you.
- We have sinned, just as our people of long ago did.
- We too have done what is evil and wrong.
- When our people were in Egypt,
they forgot about the Lord’s miracles.
- They didn’t remember his many kind acts.
- At the Red Sea they refused to obey him.
- But he saved them for the honor of his name.
- He did it to make his mighty power known.
- He ordered the Red Sea to dry up, and it did.
- He led his people through it as if it were a desert.
- He saved them from the power of their enemies.
- He set them free from their control.
- The waters covered their enemies.
- Not one of them escaped alive.
- Then his people believed his promises
and sang praise to him.
- But they soon forgot what he had done.
- They didn’t wait for his advice.
In the desert they longed for food.
- In that dry and empty land they put God to the test.
- So he gave them what they asked for.
- But he also sent a sickness that killed many of them.
- In their camp some of them became jealous of Moses.
- They were also jealous of Aaron. He had been set apart to serve the Lord.
- The ground opened up and swallowed Dathan.
- It buried Abiram and his followers.
- Fire blazed among all of them.
- Flames destroyed those evil people.
- At Mount Horeb they made a metal statue of a bull calf.
- They worshiped that statue of a god.
- They traded their glorious God
for a statue of a bull that eats grass.
- They forgot the God who saved them.
- They forgot the One who had done great things in Egypt.
- They forgot the miracles he did in the land of Ham.
- They forgot the wonderful things he did by the Red Sea.
- So he said he would destroy them.
- But Moses, his chosen one,
stood up for them.
- He kept God’s anger from destroying them.
- Later on, they refused to enter the pleasant land of Canaan.
- They didn’t believe God’s promise.
- In their tents they told the Lord how unhappy they were.
- They didn’t obey him.
- So he lifted up his hand and promised with an oath
that he would make them die in the desert.
- He promised he would scatter their children’s children among the nations.
He would make them die in other lands.
- They joined in worshiping the Baal that was worshiped at Peor.
- They ate food that had been offered to gods that aren’t even alive.
- Their evil ways made the Lord angry.
- So a plague broke out among them.
- But Phinehas stood up and took action.
- Then the plague stopped.
- What Phinehas did made him right with the Lord.
- It will be remembered for all time to come.
- By the waters of Meribah the Lord’s people made him angry.
- Moses got in trouble because of them.
- They refused to obey the Spirit of God.
- So Moses spoke without thinking.
- They didn’t destroy the nations in Canaan
as the Lord had commanded them.
- Instead, they mixed with those nations
and adopted their ways.
- They worshiped statues of their gods.
- That became a trap for them.
- They sacrificed their sons and daughters
as offerings to demons.
- They killed those who weren’t guilty of doing anything wrong.
- They killed their own sons and daughters.
- They sacrificed them as offerings to statues of the gods of Canaan.
- The land became “unclean” because of the blood of their children.
- The people polluted themselves by what they had done.
- They weren’t faithful to the Lord.
- So the Lord became angry with his people.
- He turned away from his own children.
- He handed them over to the nations.
- Their enemies ruled over them.
- They beat them down
and kept them under their power.
- Many times the Lord saved them.
- But they refused to obey him.
- So he destroyed them because of their sins.
- But he heard them when they cried out.
- He paid special attention to their suffering.
- Because they were his people, he remembered his covenant.
- Because of his great love, he felt sorry for them.
- He made all those who held them as prisoners
show concern for them.
- Lord our God, save us.
- Bring us back from among the nations.
- Then we will give thanks to you, because your name is holy.
- We will celebrate by praising you.
- Give praise to the Lord, the God of Israel,
for ever and ever.
- Let all of the people say, “Amen!”
- Praise the Lord.
- $ $ Payment may be made through PAYPAL,
- or a check may be made out to and mailed to:
- Lighthouse Ministry International Financial Gifts and other Blessings from the Lord Jesus Christ,
- 4707 Aberdeen Road, Mound, MN 55364
- The bowl may be picked up at the artist's church in the Twin Cities, MN,
- or may be shipped or delivered as agreed by seller and buyer.
- Thank you and God bless you with
- Repentance for forgiveness of sins, and
- Eternal salvation in
- our Lord Jesus Christ!
- The Lord Jesus Christ came to
- Save people and heal people.
- He does NOT judge.
- He does NOT accuse or condemn.
- He does NOT hurt people.
- The Lord Jesus Christ
- SAVES people and
- Heals people.
- The Lord Jesus Christ gives us LIFE!
- IF you are not yet saved just say this prayer out loud:
- "Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I confess that I am a sinner,
- I was born a sinner, separated from God my creator, and
- I ask that you will save me.
- I believe: that YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST are the son of God, and
- that YOU were born of a virgin who conceived YOU through God's Holy Spirit.
- Then YOU, Lord Jesus lived a PERFECT life as a human,
- so YOU know what it is like to be HUMAN.
- And YOU LOVE ALL PEOPLE,
- and did many works and miracles to help people,
- including teaching us how to live right,
- how to know God our Creator, and
- YOU Lord Jesus Christ healed people,
- raised loved ones from the dead, and
- set people free from all sin bondage and bad spirits,
- to bless us with FREEDOM in YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and bless us with YOUR HOLY ANGLES.
- Then, because YOU LOVE ALL PEOPLE,
- YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST, gave up YOUR life in a horrible, torturous death on the cross,
- as a BLOOD SACRIFICE to cleanse us of all of our sins,
- 1) So if we believe YOU are the son of God, and
- 2) Ask YOU to forgive us of our sins and cleanse us through YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE,
- 3) YOU save us and give us YOUR gift of ETERNAL SALVATION,
- which means when we die, God does not see our sins,
- and we get to spend ETERNITY in HEAVEN with God our Creator!
- Please SAVE me LORD JESUS CHRIST.
- Please forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with YOUR blood sacrifice at the cross.
- AND please give me YOUR grace to REPENT and stop sinning, and
- STOP DOING THOSE THINGS THAT BREAKS MY CREATOR'S HEART.
- Please, LORD JESUS CHRIST, give me YOUR GRACE to live a life that pleases YOU, and
- helps other people as as YOU will, to know YOU, worship YOU and serve YOU too.
- Please fill me with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,
- and bless me with a CHURCH and CHRISTIAN FRIENDS
- and the ABUNDANT life YOU want me to live,
- full of YOUR spiritual gifts and blessings YOU have for me
- to experience a HOLY, REPENTED LIFE that EXALTS YOU as the son of the LIVING GOD!
- Please have mercy on my soul, and give me YOUR GRACE to study YOUR HOLY BIBLE,
- and understand YOUR HOLY BIBLE with revelation knowledge through YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.
- Please renew my mind in YOUR Holy Scriptures,
- and HELP me to memorize YOUR HOLY scriptures
- and teach them to other people, as YOU direct,
- through YOUR loving-kindness.
need YOU GOD, and I need to be FREE from all sin, all bondage, all bad
- all life-styles and spirits that keep me from experiencing YOU
- and please help me to live close to YOU every moment of my life.
- I love YOU GOD and want to receive and experience ALL of YOUR love for me.
- Fill me with the JOY of our LORD JESUS CHRIST,
- Fill me with YOUR peace that passes all understanding, and YOUR HAPPINESS,
- and bless me with the MIND OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
- I choose to not think about or do those things that YOU did not think about or do.
- I choose to FORGIVE MYSELF and FORGIVE EVERYONE who has ever hurt me,
- and to LOVE YOU GOD, LOVE MYSELF AND LOVE EVERYONE with YOUR LOVE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
- I put all of my FAITH and all of my TRUST
- in my SAVIOR the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Bring me to YOUR church,
- where YOU want me to build friendships with other Christian believers
- and worship YOU, and serve YOU.
- I choose to follow YOUR TEN COMMANDMENTS written in EXODUS 20
- including "remember the Sabbath and keep it HOLY"
- I will go to church every Sunday, as YOUR faithful disciple.
- Thank you LORD JESUS CHRIST for SAVING me,
- Thank you LORD JESUS CHRIST for blessing me with the life YOU have for me.
- In the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST I PRAY, amen."