This auction is for a Yamaha Connecting Rod
OEM Part Number: 311-1651-01-00
This part has been discontinued so adding it to your bike will increase its resale value dramatically. This part is brand new, in original packing (unopened until these photos), and in excellent condition. Message me if you have any questions on this listing.
1973 1974 MX250
Part Number Variations:
311-11651-00-00 - Prior
510-11651-00-00 - Supersession
In order to be fair to all of our buyers, we will not end an auction or add a buy it now. I use auction format the first few times an item is listed on e-bay, so please place any offer in the form of a bid. Thanks.
Pictures speak louder than words!
We never use stock photos, all pictures shown are of the actual item up for bid!
We take lots of pictures of our items so you know exactly what your bidding on!
Please visually verify that the item you are bidding on is a direct replacement for the part you are trying to replace.
Need more or better pictures, just ask!
- All transactions are completed using PayPal.
- I have no problem accommodating anyone who is bidding on multiple items to reduce their shipping fees. Just send me a message after the auction is over so I do not spend time and material packing parts unnecessarily. Message me if you need help combining purchases. View My Other Items For Sale
- Any item not paid for in one week is subject to order cancelation. Message me if you are delaying your payment as I'm willing to accommodate your needs.
- Any item that is paid for before 4:00 PM MST is usually sent the same day. No need to send me a message telling me to hurry and ship, just show me your money!
- I prefer Priority Mail. They are fast and I have not had a single damaged shipment to date. I can ship using any carrier you prefer, just message me after the auction and I will accommodate you if possible.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE SHIPPING CALCULATOR IS AN ESTIMATED PRICE, AND OFTEN TIMES CALCULATES INACCURATE ON LARGER ITEMS. I will send an invoice with the correct freight as soon as I can after the auction ends. I cannot always edit shipping information by the time I find errors in my entry. Message me if you don't recieve an invoice within an hour, now and again they don't go through the first time I send them.
- Each shipment is held to my very high packaging standard and never substandard, therefore I charge a small handling fee. View My Feedback!
- Let me know if you need a packing slip or reicipt, otherwise they are not included in the shipment.
Returns/Refunds: If you are unsatisfied or wish to return an item, just let me know and we will get a game plan. Not every mechanical/electrical NOS part stands the test of time, but testing the fuctionality of every piece isn't always possible or practicle, so I'd rather get a chance to "make it right" as opposed to having unsatisfied customers or bad feedback.
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer; this means that the item is not an after market part, OEM parts are a great investment. They may be more expensive, but in the long run they add more value to your motorcycle. OEM parts in general appreciate with age while after market parts depreciate. Bikes with original parts resell for more, especially if those parts are discontinued. the longer you wait, the more parts are discontinued, the more valuable your bike becomes.
NOS stands for New Old Stock this means that the part is new but has been siting on a shelf indoors for years. The packaging may be dusty and damaged from normal shelf wear, but unless otherwise stated the part is new.
We are the Yellowstone Recreation Center, a franchise Yamaha and Honda dealership located right off of the Montana and North Dakota border and have been in business since 2005 when we bought out the longest single owner Honda/Yamaha dealer in Montana.
We are committed to making your eBay experience a positive one. Our goal is to earn 100% positive feedback in every feedback category. If any issues arise, please contact us before leaving negative, neutral, or anything less than a 5 star rating and we will do our best to take care of the problem.
The fitment for each item listed is determined directly from Honda and Yamaha parts schematics by YRC's only internet salesman, Nathan. From time to time I come accross inaccuracies in the OEM schematics. I'm not always able identify inaccuracies as I'm not "specifically" familiar with each model. If you know more than I do about a listing or know the information shown to be inaccurate, please drop me a message.
Yellowstone Recreation Center1019 W Bell StGlendive, MT 59330-1501(406) 365-4474***
*** This is the direct line to the business, whose number one priority is its local customers (we are a small dealership, with a small staff). If you call the shop they will only give you my phone number as this an outside opperation. Don't leave a message at the shop, get my number (I check voicemail as I don't answer when I am posting new listings). If you message me asking for my phone #, I will send it to you as soon as I get your message or you may send me your number as well.
If you are looking for specific parts or additional parts to complete the installation of any auction items, feel free to contact me with the OEM part numbers. I usually have many irons in the fire with researching my listings and can't always take the time to reasearch parts for "your bike", but I am always willing to comb my inventory for any part number. PLEASE DON'T ASK WHAT OTHER PARTS I HAVE THAT FIT YOUR BIKE, just message me a part number and I'll check my inventory!