- XtremeGuardTM is made from the toughest, clearest film available to protect your gadget.
- Ultra Scratch Proof Layering.
- Using a Premium Flim, XtremeGuardTM provides an invisible finish.
- Film was originally designed to protect Military Equipment and Exotic Car paint jobs for life! XtremeGuardTM protection can outlast your device. This is not the low quality static screen protectors you see plastered all over Ebay, these are XtremeGuardTM Screen Protectors.
- Xtreme Clarity, Protects your screen without affecting your screens quality image or touch.
- XtremeGuardTM is Designed and Laser Precision Pre-Cut to give your entire screen maximum protection while improving grip, with no cutting necessary.
- XtremeGuardTM Protects against Keys, Sharp Objects, Pavement, Fingernails, and Common Hazards your Gadget may encounter.
- Don't spend $25-$40 for the exact same thing when you canget it for LESS, and a Satisfaction Guarantee!
Q. Can XtremeGuardTM really outlast your device?
A. Yes, and often it does. However its life expectancy is between 1-2 years.
Q. What kind of warranty do you provide?
A. 60 Day Money Back, as well as a Full 60 Day Free Replacement Warrany.
Q. How long does the installation take?
A. Screen Protectors- About 15 Minutes Full Bodies- About 45 Minutes
Q. What exactly is XtremeGuard™?
A. XtremeGuard™ is a military grade film that has been modified for electronics, it is completely clear and practically INVISIBLE on your phone. Its tactile strength is unmatched. This is why it is the best possible protection for your phone.
Q. Why is it more expensive than other 5x options?
A. Because it is a far superior product and more expensive film.
Q. What do you mean by precision cut for my device?
A. Each phone is specially designed for and then each protector is laser precision pre-cut.
Q. How many protectors will I receive? And what else comes in the package?
A. You receive (1) Total Kit, which includes protector, specialized squegee, and premium microfiber cloth. Also includes detailed insructions.
Q. How do I remove the protector if I ever want to and will it leave sticky residue?
A. Just peel up on any edge and slowly continue, no residue will be left behind.