|ProAm® DVC210 8' DSLR Camera Crane (holds cameras up to 10 lbs.) |
What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
Following the Best Selling ProAm DVC200 is the NEW DVC210 Camera Crane!
Professionally Designed, CNC Machined, Patented and Warrantied Camera Crane.
The first DSLR specific camera crane, released by ProAm Camera Cranes. The DVC210 builds on the foundation of the best-selling ProAm DVC200 Camera Crane used by filmmakers all over the world.
Using strong yet lightweight CNC machined aluminum components, the DVC210 supports DSLR camera loads up to 10 lbs (4.5kg). The black powder-coating makes it extremely durable and it is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
The shortened over-slung camera platform centers the weight on the crane allowing more stability and more capacity. A fluid head or motorized pan/tilt head can be added to further extend camera range.
The manual tilt handle has been extended to increase leverage, making tilting much easier. Simply remove the tilt lock pin to tilt the camera using the handle.
Automatic tilt is as smooth as ever. Raise or lower the crane and the camera stays level helping you create a professional shot effortlessly.
Both vertical and horizontal 1” counterweight bars are included. Easily accepts standard plate weights to bring the system into balance.
No tools are required as the ProAm DVC210 is shipped pre-assembled. Setup takes only a few minutes and operation is simple and straightforward. Literally, in minutes, you'll be able to achieve superior, professional shots that add incredible value to your productions.
Amazing results. Affordable price. Easy decision.
Features and Specifications
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm® virtually created the market for mid-sized cranes. While imitations come and go, ProAm® will be around to honor the crane's LIFETIME warranty.
- The “single rail” design achieves a light weight crane easily assembled by 1 person. It is complemented and made more stable by a second rail that accomplishes the tilt function.
- High Density scratch resistant powder-coating. Others use only a black spray paint which flakes off easily.
- The combination of price, usable features and excellent build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market. The manufacturer warranties the product for life and we guarantee your total satisfaction with our 30 day money back policy!
- The design is completely tool-less at no extra cost!
- With this camera crane, operators can choose to tilt the camera independently while tilting the crane body so there is no need for an expensive motorized panhead, or by using the auto tilt feature, keep the camera fixed at the same angle while tilting the crane body. Most cranes force you to keep the camera level while booming. That won't allow you to keep focused on a subject and can severely limits your shots.
- ProAm® backs this product with a LIFETIME Guarantee, because they know it will last.
- Design protected by US Patent.
- Lightweight and sturdy 6061 aircraft aluminum construction
- Gains 5ft (152cm) from the tripod or support and up to 11ft from the ground when attached to a large tripod
- Convertible design allows 4' extension to be added later
- Quickly mounts to standard tripod heads using 1/4" x 20 or 3/8" x 16 threads. Does not require removal of the head
- Camera can tilt independent of the crane itself
- Operate with one hand using auto-tilt mode. Camera stays level.
- 8' crane breaks down into two 4' sections in seconds
- Weights can be easily added for counterbalance (not included)
- Get shots from below or overhead subject
- Crane supports up to 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
- Smooth effortless motions on three axis
- LCD monitor can be easily added to view live footage
- DVC210 crane weighs only 12 lbs (5.4kg)
This item includes the camera crane only. The video camera, plate weight and tripod/stand are not included.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. You will receive a response as soon as possible! If you don't receive a response, please check your spam/junk mail folder in case our response is delivered there. Please click the "Ask a question" link at the bottom.
Our store hours are weekdays from 9AM - 5PM Eastern time.
Since we began our eBay store in 2003, we have strived to bring low prices with honest service before, during, and after the sale. This, together with helpful customer service has made us a successful eBay seller. Please see our extensive list of customer feedback.
As stated in eBay policies, when clicking the Buy-It-Now button or placing a bid, you automatically enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item. Please commit to buy only after you have decided to purchase and you are ready to pay.
Purchasing from us means you have read, understood and agreed to all our policies. We reserve the right to request additional verification and other information before accepting any order.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if you fail to follow our policies.
If you have any questions please contact us through the "Ask a question" link.
By bidding, you agree to make complete payment within 7 days of placing a buy-it-now order or winning an auction. If you make payment by PayPal, we can only ship to your confirmed address. We reserve the right to refuse payments not covered under Paypal's seller protection policy.
Please note: All product descriptions are as accurate as possible but photos are strictly for representational purposes. If you would like more images of the actual item, please let us know.
If you pay with Paypal we will ship to your confirmed address only. If you pay directly by credit card, we must ship to the billing address.
We generally ship within 24 hours after receiving payment. However, your order may take up to 2 business days to ship. If an item is out of stock or delivery will be delayed for some reason, we will notify you immediately. We ship fully insured using standard carriers. We may use UPS Ground or USPS 1st Class or Priority mail for standard shipping methods to domestic locations.
If a package is returned to us as undeliverable, you will be required to pay additional shipping to re-send your package. If your package was damaged during transit, a claim needs to be filed with the carrier. You must keep the box and all packing material for the carrier to inspect. Please contact us if you have questions.
If you wish to use your own shipping account number or have special carrier instructions, please notify us immediately after you purchase an item.
We combine shipping! Save on shipping when buying multiple items.
Orders shipping within the 48 contiguous United States will be sent UPS Ground, USPS 1st Class or USPS Priority mail, fully insured. These services will usually deliver within 7 business days. A tracking number, when available, will be uploaded to eBay and e-mailed from the carrier to your PayPal or eBay e-mail address for your convenience.
If this is a FREE shipping auction, we will ship using our preferred method and carrier. Expedited shipping is available at actual cost.
Please read carefully. International orders are usually shipped via USPS Express (Approximately 7 days) or USPS Priority International Mail (Approximately 14 days). We can also ship using UPS Express or Expedited at additional cost.
We cannot declare the package as a gift and we cannot declare a lower value for customs. International buyers are responsible for any and all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. Please contact your local customs office with further inquiries in this issue. Bargain-Camera assumes no responsibility with respect to any tariffs, duties, or any and all other charges requested or required by destination countries. Any international shipment has the possibility of being delayed by destination country authorities. If your package is delayed by customs you will have to contact your local customs office to find out the cause of the delay. We have no way of giving you better information when a package is delayed by customs. Customs delays, if occur, are not part of stated delivery times.
We will accept returns within 30 calendar days from the date of sale. All returns must receive an RMA number before you ship any item back to us. If you ship an item back to us without contacting us for an RMA prior to shipping, the package will be refused & returned to you.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you are issued a refund, it will be less S&H charges. If the auction included FREE shipping, but the item is returned for a refund, we will deduct actual shipping costs from the refund amount (unless the item is defective).
Returned items are reviewed by us upon receiving them. If an item has been used and not in original condition or missing paperwork, a restocking fee of 15% charged. It is important to keep any item in perfect condition until you are sure that you don't want to or don't need to return an item.
Refusing a delivery is not an acceptable method of return. All returns must be pre-approved and receive an RMA number. Refused packages will be treated as an unauthorized return and will be charged a 15% restocking fee. It is important that we authorize your return. This speeds up the return process and allows us to properly credit the returned item faster.
Please read all of our auction policies before bidding. Remember your bid is a legal, binding contract.
Feedback! We pride ourselves on our feedback and customer ratings. We want the highest rating possible. If you have any problems, please give us the opportunity to remedy them and earn your high marks.
Brand names and logos above are © copyright their respective owners.
All original images and HTML content © Copyright BC Media, Inc.