See more, find more and pay less - the innovative new Mark-5x DSI imaging fishfinder with high-detail 5 in./12.7 cm sunlight-enhanced viewing.
With the amazing new standalone Mark-5x DSI imaging fishfinder, you're equipped with a technologically new way to look at finding -- and fishing -- hot spots...clearly... precisely...and especially affordably.
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging™ innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed - clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed - Mark-5x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered - you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed - with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
- More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
- Mark-5x DSI fishfinders transmit 4,000W peak-to-peak/500W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 200 ft./61 m, and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph
- Optimum imaging speed of 8 mph and under.
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
High-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel Film, SuperTwist 16-level gray scale display maximizes visibility and target detail that's enhanced by direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED backlit screen and keypad for night or low-light angling.
Full Automatic or Manual
Mark-5x DSI is so advanced it's easy to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar imaging picture possible after power-up. Advanced User Mode for full manual control of settings.
TrackBack™ Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.
|Display Size||5 in \ 127 mm|
|Display Resolution||480x480 (H x W)|
|Display Type||16-level gray scale Film SuperTwist LCD|
|Backlighting||Bright white LED screen/keypad|
|Backlighting Levels||Adjustable screen/keypad|
SONAR / SOUNDER
|Sonar Frequency||455/800 kHz|
|Transducer Type||Exclusive Lowrance dedicated Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer; high-speed, low-profile with built-in water surface temperature sensor; transom or trolling-motor mounting|
|Sonar Output Power||Max Peak-To-Peak 4,000 W / RMS 500 W|
|Sonar Depth||Max 250 ft \ 76 m|
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Built-in Backup Memory||Yes|
|Waterproof Standard||Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use|
|Width||6.9 in \ 174 mm|
|Height||5.4 in \ 136 mm|
|Depth||2.5 in \ 63 mm|
|Power Supply||10-17 vDC|
|Other Features||Unique TrackBack™ feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of sonar imaging history using cursor|