eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

 
Ships to:
United States See exclusions
Delivery:
 
Ships to:
United States See exclusions

Details about  NEW JENSEN VM9412, VM9413, VM9512, VM9512HD RIBBON FPC CABLE

NEW JENSEN VM9412, VM9413, VM9512, VM9512HD RIBBON FPC CABLE See original listing
NEW-JENSEN-VM9412-VM9413-VM9512-VM9512HD-RIBBON-FPC-CABLE
Item Sold
Item condition:
New
Ended:
Oct 23, 2013 10:35:19 PDT
Price:
US $22.00
[
History:
]
Shipping:
$3.00 Standard Shipping | See details
Item location:
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Description

eBay item number:
170845437279
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on  Sep 09, 2013 05:15:54 PDT  View all revisions

Item specifics

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
 

Your Radio : 7" BLACK SCREEN. Turns ON but secondary display  segment out  --- replace this item.

This is  small FPC cable for the Tilt loader to Screen pc board

Note that if the Large FPC cable needs replacing, there will be similiar symptoms. There is a 70% chance the Large FPC cable needs replacing and a 30% chance this cable needs to be replaced. We recommend replacing BOTH FPC CABLES.

"CAUTION"

This item is very delicate and is susceptible to hairline cracks. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU BUY BRAND NEW

 

Our Parts Come Straight From the Original Factory.

 They are not universal! 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

 

We carry many Jensen, Phase Linear , Dual and other brand-name parts. 

We also offer Dual and Jensen radio repair for a flat rate fee-call us for more information

Our company has been the only authorized Dual Electronics Corp. repair service center since 2006 in the United States & Canada.

Our company has been the only authorized Jensen & Phase Linear  service center for 16 years in the U.S. & Canada until 3-31-2012. 

919-562-5445 

Protech Electronics

90 Mosswood Blvd #500

Youngsville NC 27596

 

If you purchase a part and are not able to do the repair, you can send the unit to us for repair. You will be charged the flat-rate repair fee for your unit less the amount you paid for the part. This flat rate amount includes repair and return shipping within the United States. For out of U.S. repairs, please contact us for pricing. We are NOT responsible for any custom or brokerage fees. 

If you have any problems please contact us before negative feedback. We will guarantee you satisfaction.  

We accept PayPal and major credit cards. If you do not have a PayPal account please call us at 919-562-5445 and we will take a credit card payment over the phone.

 

 

 

Questions and answers about this item

No questions or answers have been posted about this item.




00000

Place bid

Time left:
Current bid:
(Approximately ##1##)
Shipping:
Import charges:
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
Cancel
Loading...
Resume bidding, if the page does not update immediately.
Place bid
Review and confirm your bid
Bid confirmation
d
h
m
s
day
hour
hours
FREE shipping
See item description
(Approximately ##1##)
(Enter ##1## or more)
(Enter more than ##1##)
Your max bid:
Increase max bid
Place bid
Confirm bid
Increase max bid
Cancel
Change bid
Close
, you've been outbid. Don't let it get away - bid again!
, you're the highest bidder on this item. Hope you win it!
, you're the first bidder. Hope you win!
, you're currently the high bidder, but you're close to getting outbid.
, this auction is almost over and you're currently the high bidder.
, you're the high bidder, but the reserve price hasn't been met.
Please enter your bid again.
Please enter a valid number as the bid price.
Enter an amount that is equal or greater than the minimum bid required. This can be found under the bid entry box.
Maximum bids can't be lowered once they're submitted.
This seller requires the buyer to have a PayPal account to purchase this item. Get a PayPal account here .
Your bid is greater than or equal to the Buy It Now price. We recommend you purchase this item via Buy It Now. If you still wish to bid, you may do so below.
Time left:
Current bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Your maximum bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Increase your maximum bid:
By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. Learn moreabout 1-click bid - opens in a new window or tab
day
hour
min
sec
days
hours
mins
secs
(approximately ##1##)
Winning bid:
Starting bid:
Close
Congrats! The auction has ended and you're the winner.
The auction has ended, but the reserve price was not met.
Sorry, the auction has ended and you were outbid.
Good news, you're the high bidder.
Sorry, you've been outbid.
You're the high bidder, but the reserve price is not met.
Please enter a higher amount than the current bid.
Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submitted.
Please enter a valid number.