At Give 5 To Cancer we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and customer service while supporting a great cause. We belong to The Breast Cancer Research Foundations Survivor's Circle Partner Program. http://www.bcrfcure.org/inv_survpart.html
Give 5 To Cancer will be donating $5 for every 5 products sold to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation & The Bismarck Cancer Center Foundation to achieve prevention and a cure for cancer in our lifetime. We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. Thank you for visiting!
This is a New Fujita SMK8800 Full Body Massage Chair Recliner w/ 3 Year Warranty!
Fujita products blend superior patented technology and intelligent ergonomics with contemporary design, enabling therapeutic relief in any environment. Designed by an experienced team of expert designers and engineers in cooperation with the medical community, our products empower people to enjoy greater health and vitality in their professions, pursuits and everyday lives.
Fujita massage chairs invites you to a dream world that will greatly enhance your health. “Solution massage” is designed to knead away and slacken the stiffness and fatigue using the knead balls and the air bags. By introducing several new functions, a first in the industry, we have succeeded in pushing forward massaging technologies and materialized “Synthetic treatments.”
If you have any questions regarding this item please give us a call at the TOLL FREE Number Below.
Sync Movement Design base on the principle of Fall-to-Sleep design, when the backrest is lowered backwards, armrest will adjust automatically to reach appropriate massage posture, thus effectively supporting weight of arms and balancing the body to maintain comfortable status.
New Infrared Body Scan Technology:
Infrared sensor technology can precisely detect different body type, automatically measure the length of spine and knows where to massage, and not to massage.
Advanced Quad-Roller Massage Technology:
Massage heads that open and close these four massage styles can be chosen during a massage.
You have approximately 350 acupoints in your body, with nearly 100 in your back and neck. From the soothing palm style of Swedish massage, to deep tissue kneading, to Shiatsu massage, the Fujita has a variety of techniques to target acupoints, resulting in invigorating energy.
The thigh air bags squeeze both sides of the thigh to facilitate blood circulation of thigh and shape impeccable curves of your thigh and can effectively relieve fatigue of your thigh muscles.
Waist swaying by air pressure:
Two external air bags tightly wrap and support the whole waist to shape exquisite curves of your waist. The air bags sway left and right gently to assuage tiredness of waist and abdomen muscles.
The leg is repeatedly squeezed and kneaded by air pressure to stimulate a number of acupuncture points, assuage muscle tiredness and facilitate blood circulation of the leg.
Double massage of sole is composed of finger pressing which simulates human begins and air pressing, and they effectively stimulates acupuncture points and important reflecting regions of the sloe as well as help blood circulation.
Hand and Arm Massage:
The innovative long 4-section air bag design can thoroughly massages your elbow, wrist, palm and finger.
Adjustable Leg Rest:
The adjustable leg rest can be lengthened by up to 7.3", perfect for taller persons who likes to stretch out.
The armrest can be lifted all the way up for comfortable armrest position.
Design of simple operation:
The simple operating procedures make it convenient for the whole family to use the unit which can be started or reset by pressing one button only.
Fully new Thai massage – “Body Stretching”:
Thai massage is imitated to unfold and stretching the spine and legs, allowing the back muscles and ligament to relax completely and better relieve fatigue. What is different from traditional massage is that it stretching the leg more effectively.
- Sync Movement Design - Base on the principle of Fall-to-Sleep design, when the backrest is lowered backwards, armrest will adjust automatically to reach appropriate massage posture.
- New Thai Body stretching Massage - Thai massage is imitated to unfold and stretching the spine and legs.
- New Infrared Body Scan Technology - Infrared sensor technology can precisely detect different body type.
- 6 easy to use healthcare auto programs
- Powerful 11 Motors System - Delivers the most powerful realistic full body, seat & leg massage.
- Intelligent 4 Roller System - Flexible, conforms to back contour.
- Special Neck Massage - Targeted directly on stress relieving "tsubo points" on your neck.
- The deepest reach of all massage chairs today. It can actually hit the tailbone!
- Ultra-long Range Massage - Longest stroke length of 31". Reaches high up in the neck and low down into the tailbone section.
- Fatigue Relieving Air Massage - 32 Air bags are installed in for the legs, thighs and feet to massage the lower half of the body to promote stimulation of blood to the lower extremities.
- Adjustable Air Massage can be adjusted 3 levels.
- American-sized Recliner - Built for toughness and durability to last.
- Full control of all the functions at your finger tips. Customize massages to best meet your needs with the easy to use one-touch controls.
- Easy-roll Casters - Design of wheels can be moved easily.
- Approved by CE, UL, FDA, ETL (US highest safety department), and ISO 9002.
- 3 Years warranty which includes full coverage of all parts.
Shipping & Delivery:
At this time, Give5ToCancer ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. For Domestic orders please allow a full 7-10 business days for items to arrive. Additionally, Give5ToCancer ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, and all other international locations. Customer must please allow appropriate amount of time 2-3 weeks for items to arrive to international addresses.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Give5ToCancer is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Refunds for items returned within 10 Business days from when the item was received, the refund will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below. The items must be in the same condition as it arrived to you from the factory. If you have an exchange, additional shipping or handling charges may be incurred.