The home of discount tire prices for cars, 4x4's, trucks, and SUVs
Our BUY IT NOW offer:
NEW Federal FORMOZA FD1 205/60R13 87H TL BSW TIRES - new!!!
Formoza FD1 uses Federal's latest technology, TTIC, to take everyday driving to new heights in performance and comfort. High stability, large grooves for excellent water evacuation, maximized wet and dry performance combined with low noise levels provide for a comfortable ride. The Formoza FD1 was engineered with your everyday driving needs in mind.
- Manufacturer: Federal
- Type of Tire: Passenger
- Speedindex H: up to 130 mph
This is a brand new, first quality tire. It has been properly warehoused and never mounted. Our quoted auction price is per tire. When purchasing by auction, please enter the quantity you want (for example: 2, or 4). Rims and hubcaps are not included - they are shown for display purposes only.
About us, Terms and Conditions:
Delticom North America Inc is wholly owned by Delticom AG, the leading Internet tire dealer in Europe. Since September 2004, business has expanded rapidly in the USA through our online sales at tires-easy.
We accept PayPal only!! However, please do not make a payment until you receive our order number. You will receive an email with all necessary details within one work day after you win the auction. Please contact us if you have not received an email by 2 pm the following work day (Mon - Fri).
Warranty and Invoice:
The tires sold by Delticom North America are warranted by the manufacturer to the extent of the manufacturer warranty. Please remember that not all tires come with a manufacturer's warranty. Details of warranties can be found on the manufacturers' websites. You will get an invoice with all eventual taxes included.
After receipt of payment the delivery of the tires takes normally 3 working days. Freight charges are valid for the 48 United States. We do not ship to APO, FPO, HI, AK or PR.
We are happy to answer all your questions. Simply click on "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions:
B. Return Policy
- We make every effort to ensure that you, as our customer, are satisfied with our services.We reserve the right to cancel your order when we run out of stock. Your order translates into an offer that we accept upon shipment.
- If delivery is delayed by war or an act of God or force majeure (circumstances considered reasonably beyond the control of Delticom North America), Delticom North America shall not be held liable for late delivery.
- We reserve the title of property to all products delivered, until all outstanding payments and all demands concerning the order have been settled.
- Our tire delivery prices within the United States include packaging and shipping costs per shipment; such costs will not be claimed on return of unwanted goods. However, a distinction will be made between those goods that are returned because the goods are no longer wanted, and those that are returned due to being faulty.
- You have the right to return all unwanted tires within 15 days of delivery, the only condition being that the tires have not been mounted, used, or damaged.
- We will refund the buying price after receipt of the goods at our warehouse.
- If you receive tires that you did not order, you may return the tires for a full refund, including all shipping costs.
- We will refund the buying price after receipt of the goods at our warehouse.
- If your goods are damaged during shipping, you must contact Delticom North America to initiate the return.
- We will refund the buying price upon receipt of the goods at our warehouse.
C. eCommerce platform
- For details about warranty and liability see Section D below. If you feel the tires you ordered have a warranty-related problem please call immediately our customer service line at 1-877-253-6191.
- Please always inspect your tires before mounting or installation.
D. Warranty, Liability
- We offer an eCommerce platform to our clients, which can be used to buy and to search for products and services.
- Our internet offers are open and not binding. We reserve all rights to change items, adjust prices to market prices, and to make any technical changes. In so far as we provide free services, these can be terminated or charged for at any time, without any prior notice. No loss, substitution, or punitive claims can be derived from such actions on our part.
- We reserve the right to collect, process and store user data, as well as to use it for our own purposes. We have the right to forward user data to the parties involved, official authorities where required by law, and other third parties and in other cases agreed to by the user. We will not process or forward user data other than to the extent described in this paragraph.
E. Other agreements
- The tires sold by Delticom North America are warranted by the manufacturer to the extent of the manufacturer warranty. Please remember that not all tires come with a manufacturer's warranty. Details of warranties can be found on the manufacturers' websites.
- Damage claims against Delticom North America will be refuted unless Delticom North America management, employees or legal representatives are liable for deliberate acts of gross negligence. We will not accept liability for damages due to negligence in so far this exclusion of liability is held to be reasonable under the given circumstances. The customer's statutory rights for non-delivery are not affected by this clause.
- Tires returned for defects are subject only to the warranty and warranty process of the manufacturer of that tire.
- Product claims can only be filed by our direct customers.
- Save for the customer's statutory rights in relation to the purchased tires or rims and their fitness for purpose and (amongst others) satisfactory quality, damage claims will be refuted, if we, our legal representatives, or our management are not liable for deliberate act or gross negligence. This also applies to damages incurred due to duties neglected during negotiations, as well as unauthorized acts.
- Our legal representatives and management are not liable for ensuing damages and typical damages, resulting from a careless interpretation of minor contract duties or minor duties within the framework of a contract agreement. The total damage will be restricted to the typical average amount of damages, save for damage due to liability for negligently caused death or personal injury. This clause does not affect your right to seek compensation for any damage or loss incurred by the customer.
- In so far as we are insured against damage claims, we may pass on any resulting insurance claim to the client.
- It is common knowledge that, at present, it is not possible to develop or operate error-free software and hardware or exclude errors, which may occur while using the Internet. We will not be liable for any damages to users or third parties incurred while using our platforms.
- All rights reserved. Text, images, sound, graphics, animations and videos, as well as layout of our web site are covered by copyright and other trademarks. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, change or offer access to a third party to the content of these web sites for commercial purposes. Some of our web sites include images, which are copyrighted by a third party. If not indicated otherwise, all trademarks on our web sites are registered. The use of our web sites does not grant any license to intellectual property by us or any third party.
- Our terms and conditions, which apply to all agreements and offers, become effective when an order is placed. Before placing an order, please make sure you have noted and understood your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- The overall validity of these terms and conditions is not affected by single void items and the rest of the contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the void term.
- Delticom North America reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time. If the customer does not object to the changes within a period of 2 weeks after changes are announced, the changes will be effective. If the customer objects within the set time period, parties have the right to cancel their contracts at the point in time when the modified conditions take effect. Our terms and conditions also apply to any future business transactions, without any further detailed agreement being necessary. This clause does not effect the customers' right to seek compensation for breach of contract due to any amendment made to these terms and conditions.